The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Sunshine in June: What's scenting your room?

Hi friends patriotic.gif

Tonight it's a chunk from SMT ~ Vanilla Ice Cream/Lavender/Vanilla Cake Pops. Can't believe how good this smells warm! Cold sniff was just sort of meh, but melted it's fantastic! Got this chunk in a dream box and now I want more! Love, love, love SMT.

Upstairs, it's Bedtime Bath from SGA...a favorite and reorder.

Maggie, I don't get much from the ST I've melted either. The only scent I've had throw like a champ was Wolverine's Woman...had a large flower in that and loved every bit of it. For some reason, the clams just don't throw for me.

biolaeagles, [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Reid! How cute!

Hi sweet, hope your birthday was a good one!

debra, usually the chunks are different scents from the overpour. You get some interesting blends that way.

Oh, almost forgot to mention I got my order from VCS the other day and it's all so wonderful. cloud9.gif She sure makes some beautiful wax...pleasing to the eyes and the nose! lol I sort of went a little overboard ordering but I was so surprised when I was able to put things in my cart and I just kept going...lol!!!!! Going to let most of it cure, but I couldn't help melting a couple right away. I picked the ones with earlier pour dates. Yellow Submarine and Blackberry Milk Glass are winners!wub.gif

Off to take a nice bath and read for awhile. bubblebath.gif

Gosh, I was away for a day and missed all the birthday celebrating! Belated wishes! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Tonight it is Fluffy Towels - YC.

Good Morning!

Belated birthday wishes to Sweet and Biolaeagles DS#3.

Melting SGA Fantasyland. Waiting for my 2nd sampler box. I'm loving this vendor!

Aria- who is SMT? That scent smells amazing! Also VCS? I'm not familiar with those vendors and would like to take a look.

Thank Sweet! I can't believe my babies are done with school! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Aria...glad to hear I'm not the only one. And yeah...sometimes I do get a good throw....it's really hit or miss for me.

Off to post in Julys thread....sorry I was tardy...lol