The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Sunshine in June: What's scenting your room?

Hi guys thwetkissf.gif, I signed in on Saturday and wrote a long post commenting on everyone's posts the past couples of days and then my computer died...wah wah wahh! th_sad2hz1.gif I'm using a slower laptop while my good one gets serviced. This week is full of lots of events for me with DS # 1 starting summer school at a new place with a new teacher, and preparing for DS # 3's 1st birthday on July 4th. My baby boy is named Reid, so we are calling it the "Reid, White and Blue" party. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Red Velvet Cake from Beezy's and Chrissie's Remains from ST. th_LOVE.gif

Oh my gosh Biolaeagles....that is adorable! A birthday on the 4th is perfect....fireworks just for you! LOL

Sorry to hear of your computer issues...that stinks! [smilie=th_angry7] Hope it's fixed quick!

Michele...how are those Mandarin Thumbptint cookies? Strong?

It's L3 Flirty Carnival Sex on the Beach Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy Butt Naked

And UTC Lemon Blackberry Sugar Cookie Dough

Maggie- the Mandarin Thumbprint cookies sad to say didn't have much of a throw. They are about a year old but I remember none from this batch having much scent.

My computer is having problems, too, Biolaeagles. I hate it because I usually have no idea how to start fixing the problem.

Cute party name, BTW!

Tonight is Melted Confections - Pink Flamingo

Good Morning!

Thanks Michele...it sounds like a good one, but mine are hit or miss too.

This morning it's SGA Honey Gingerbread Latte and Cinnamon Glazed Baklava Latte...delicious!

Sweet....if you get to read this... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Enjoy your special day!

Good Evening All...

It's a LSC night tonight and it smells awesome!

Cider Dipped Donuts and Deep Fried Cookie Dough. I think my remaining inventory of LSC will be leaking through the containers soon so I've got to use them up. I wish I knew I could get more! :(

Added Red Banana Zucchini Bread by Swanky

Goodnight.

Good Morning!

Melting LSC Rocky Road Donuts and Ginger Cookie Latte.

Decided to melt my leaky ones too. They really do make a mess. They smell good though. Is LSC not open very much anymore?

Morning All [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's a shame about the leakers...but I think that's why they smell sooooo good! Lol.

Michele...LSC was supposed to be closing down but she was trying to use up all of her many oils beforehand. I think she's opened two or three times since that announcement and I've missed them all. Being available for that 30 minute window is like finding a needle in a haystack to me.. :( She's been taking requests for her next one so I'm not sure what that means...is that from her current inventory or is she ordering more oils? If she changed her mind about closing, I'd be so happy....if I could ever get to order some! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Gonna leave the LSC on for another couple hours.

Have a good one. :)

Hello!

This morning I'm melting Candy Dandy from Scentsy. Smells like cotton candy. :)

Hello :)

I am melting Butter Cake from Nene's today th_slider_flirt.gif One of my favs from her.

I have not had LSC wax in a loooonnng time but I do remember them always being leaky. The scents were usually so spot on though that it was worth a bit of mess lol.

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifToday was Party # 1 for DS #3's first birthday with a parkdate with my friends. It was definitely a little crazy trying to set up things while taking care of a three year old and a baby- I might not have thought that through all the way! sEm_oops2.gif

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to you, Sweet! I hope it was amazing! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Mr. Gold from SGA- one of my absolute faves from her!- and Havana Cabana from Scentsy from a friend. th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles...what does Mr Gold smell like? I can't find it on her list. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Spent the day putting a humongous tent up in the backyard. I don't think the old DH knew what he was doing and I have a feeling it might topple over before Saturday...LOL.

Earlier I changed the scents to SGA Cotton Candy Birthday and Arkansas River by Grannys upstairs.

Goodnight.

Happy birthday to DS #3, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_blij40] I hope he's having fun celebrating! [smilie=party]

Sweet, I hope you had a great birthday!

Melting Pineapple Peach Cilantro from Front Porch and Peach a la Mode from Scentsy.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d I hope your DS had a wonderful time at his party, Biolaeagles!!

Gifties from a darling pal today....

Wilma Cinnamon Sugar Donut

S&S Frosted Zucchini Bread

Have a good one! :)

th_Hello_.gif

Today I am melting Clouds of Sweetness from Cheryl's :)

Maggie- I hope the tent remains standing! lol

biolaeagles - I am sure you had your hands full. I hope the party went well!

Hi, everyone! The_Hi.gif DS # 3's party went well, and now we are gearing up for our big family one on Saturday. th_blij40.gif

Maggie, Mr. Gold is a combination of Suntan Lotion and Sun & Sand (YC dupe)...it's amazing! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I'm melting ST's Lost Boys. th_LOVE.gif

Hahaha...so far so good, Shorty!! [smilie=th_giggle]

Biolaeagles...thanks for the description....I've never smelled Sun & Sand. [smilie=th_scratch] I'll have to take a whiff next time I'm out. Enjoy your party Saturday!

Time to change the scents....

Adam Levine is upstairs...LOL....by Scentfully Addicted

Downstairs...

Apple Crumb Donut by Dairy Aire

Pie In the Sky by Thirty Street Crafts

MaggieMae & mpfand - [smilie=th_congratulations] to your DD's HS graduations!

Biolaeagles- a very [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to DS #3! I know you'll have tons of fun at the party!

:hello: Thanks for the Bday wishes peeps! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I'm burning Swan Creek's Birthday Cake, a giftie from my sis....smells soooo good! [smilie=th_sign0162] I hope ya'll are having a wonderful summer! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]