The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Sunshine in June: What's scenting your room?

Morn ladies. Melting today: Tangerine by Kringle

Midnight Luau by FussAss

Oatmeal Cookie with Frosting by K's

Violet Sugar by Scentsationals.

Debra, as mad as a hatter is hard to describle, has some chocolate in it and fruits I think.

Good Morning!

Just got back from breakfast with my youngest girls. It was nice and yummy. Now they're off to graduation practice. I will miss them terribly when they're gone to college. ((Sigh)) :(

Mpfand...wow! Still hot as can be! I hope you guys don't get a brown out. Do you get them when the weather is so hot out there?

Never got around to changing the melters last night....but this morning it's been a fav....

Coco Mango by UTC

Have a nice one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, aww! I'ms sure your girls will miss you a lot too. yes.gif Are they off to college nearby?

Mpfand, yikes! Stay cool, friend! th_dd5.gif

Today I'm melting Cherry Cola from FP. th_snoopy.gif

Thanks for the description, Cookie!

This has been one of those days that everything I pick up I spill...I am really taking it slow cleaning out the melters!

Maggie - if the girls are the youngest, does that mean you will have an empty nest now? [smilie=th_cray]

Tonight it is a custom chunk from Cheryl's - Apricot/Cedar & Saffron.

Good Morning!

Melting CCCC Key Lime Sugar Cookies. Smells great.

Maggie- are your girls going far to college? I was wondering the same as Debra- are you an empty nester or is anyone at home? We were empty nesters for 4 years but youngest DD has been back with us since she graduated college.

Heading to a funeral this morning. My friend's mom passed away.

I'm sorry for your friend's loss Michele.

Good Morning All! :)

It's graduation day but the weather doesn't look like its cooperating....I hope it takes a turn for the better! ????????

Yep, my girls will be attending a school just under 2 hours away....so not too bad. They chose not to room or suite together which should be good for them...but they still have each other there. Being identical, I've always tried to keep them individuals and made sure they had separate classes but since they constantly test exactly the same they ended up in all of the same classes by high school. A little too much together time! Lol I have my eldest DD home since she works full time in the area....but she's talking about moving out soon too. :(

It's from my newest order...just delivered this morning...

L3 Key Lime Pie Birthday Cake Vanilla Buttercream....mmmmmm! ❤️

Have a good one.

Good morning!

My sympathy to your friend, Michele, for the loss of her mom. :(

Maggie, I hope the weather improves for graduation. A big congratulations to your girls! That's good they will still be close by. We're probably only a few years away from being empty nesters. Where does the time go? We've never had a brown out here. I guess they're prepared for all that energy consumption. Lol! We have two large a/c units and they have a hard time keeping the temp around 78-80.

Before I head into work I'm enjoying Apricot Vanilla from Front Porch.

That is so different mpfand - it is not all that common for us to have A/C out here...but there sure are times we wish we had it!

Tonight I am going with Scentsy's Mandarin Moon.

Thanks Maggie and Mpfand!

Melting something today from my SGA sampler-

Sweet Bakery Dough Marshmallow Bomb. Love it!

I love the sampler and think I might order another tomorrow. Let's me try a variety of scents and some I wouldn't normally try.

Morn everyone. Melting Vanilla Custard by Satin Suzie

Exotic Paradise Punch by BHG

Candle: White Jasmine & Fressica by Colonial Candle.

We lost power yesterday for an hour, twice in one month, that doesn't look to promising for the rest of the summer lol.

coffee-4.gifGood Morning...on my second cup of coffee this morning...waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

Here's what's melting....

FP Donut Shop

SMT Bananas Foster

TBG Kraken Berry

FP Pink Mallow Bubblegum Laundry

Have to work later on today, so I have to get dinner going for "the boys".

Hope everyone is having a nice summer! flowers10.gif

Good Morning! :)

Thanks Mpfand! They moved it up 15 minutes early....and then it only rained as the kids were walking to the field....for 15 minutes!!! If they kept it the regularly scheduled time, we would have missed the rain. LOL It made it fun...and nothing could wipe the smiles off the Graduates faces!

Michele...I agree! I am so addicted to SGA! ❤️

Susan....gosh that's a lot for only June! I hope it's not a scorcher of a summer near you. ☀️

Aria...enjoy your day at work.

It's Corpsman by Supertarts & Coronation Day by Storybook Scents downstairs

Upstairs it's Major Tom by Storybook Scents

[smilie=th_hello] from California.

Maggie ~ [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to your DD's! Hugs for you now and when they go off to college.

How was the ST Corpsman?

Michele ~ Sorry for your friend's loss. It's so hard to lose a parent.

I'm thinking of ordering the SGA mini pie samplers, but worried about the heat messing them all up.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes. :wub: We actually celebrate two days in row. The 21st is our 24th wedding anniversary and the 22nd is the 25th anniversary of the day we met, which by the way is the day we feel like we truly got married.

ST Rocket and Mr. Gold

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hello Honeybear and thanks! I hope you are having a lovely anniversary getaway!! Btw, I liked Corpsman a lot...yummy. The only thing is I don't usually get a big throw from ST. I wish they were stronger.

Tonight it's Betty Crocker from VCS....an oldie from 2013. Plus a giftie in Strawberry Sugar Milk which is strong and fabulous! Thanks! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Cookie, I hope that is the end of your power issues.

I think there is a restock tomorrow for SGA...I may be on the road which is probably a good thing. ;)

I was on my way out the door to head to the beach for the weekend and one my kitties suddenly appeared sick. Off to the vet - hopefully it was eating a bad bug, nothing obvious came up, so if she is OK in the am, I will try again!

Tonight it is Nene - Persimmon Spice.

I'm glad CF is back up and running.

Today has been Essence of the Bean Coconut Brûlée by 1803 Candles

Time to change it up...

L3 Cantaloupe Honeydew Melon Watermelon Cake....delicious.

Goodnight

Debra...I hope your kitty is ok! Sorry I didn't see it in my earlier post. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Happy Sunday All...

Heading off for some kayaking this beautiful day. Never did before but I've got a Full Moon Kayak excursion coming up and I "think" I better actually use one before then...LOL! [smilie=yes]

Trying to use some of my L3 mystery box chunks that I had hidden away in the closet. Really enjoying these a lot!!

Today it's Margaritaville Lemon Curd Orange Juice Cake

Thanks, Maggie - she was climbing under the bed to get the 'fraidy cats's food, so I think she is on the mend.

It is about 90 degrees, and I just got in from the coast - where it was 60 degrees. I was way overdressed for this temp!

Tonight it is:

SGA - Buttermint Candy Sugar Cookie

ST - Middle Earth (dirt, rosemary and mint) I love that the fragrance notes are on the containers! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Here is a question - so many vendors do chunks now - do you think they are scents blended together and just in various colors to give the chunky appearance, or do you think the chunk themselves are different scents with an overpour? [smilie=th_confused3]

Debra...good question about the chunks...I think most vendors make the chunks a different scent from the over pour. I'm glad your little kitty seems to be feeling good.

Time to switch the scents...

Blackberry Lemon Cake by Ava's

Blueberry Zucchini by Scentsible Magic

Upstairs it is Mr. Draper by The Kissing Booth

This morning it's Coffee Ice Cream by Melted Confections [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a good one.

Hello all!

Today it is Blueberry Cookies from Cheryl's sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif The past 2 weeks have been a blur it seems. I can hardly believe it will soon be July. Hope everyone keeps cool!