The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Sunshine in June: What's scenting your room?

Hello, CF friends! [smilie=th_wave]

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. My sister has been in town for a couple of weeks and I had my annual girlfriend trip up in Pagosa Springs last weekend, so it's been a busy time. Now DH will be in this evening and Tuesday morning (on our 24th anniversary :wub: ), for the first time, I will fly back with him until the 30th and then we fly home together for the holiday weekend. :)

Mpfand ~ [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to your DD! It's an awesome accomplishment and such a milestone!

Debra ~ I think your kitties will take care of that mouse as soon as they can. [smilie=th_thsecret]

CFTKR Cinnamon Dolce Latte and Strawberry Milk ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend.

CLK Fresh Picked Strawberries

PL Tangerine Tease

Homemade Pineapple White Cake

th_bb20.gif everyone! Today is DS # 2's third birthday and we are celebrating with pizza and chocolate cake (he had a fun Star Wars birthday with his family and friends last Saturday). th_shewiggle.gif

Honeybear, it sounds like you've had a lot of fun lately. Have fun with DH this weekend! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread and Lemon Chiffon Cake form SMT. cloud_9.gif

Hi All!

Just got to the beach house and starting the evening by burning BBW Tiki Mango Mai Tai.

Biolaeagles - Happy Birthday to your DS! 3 years old already ! Time flies.

NMHoneybear- Happy Anniversary! Glad you are getting to spend time with your DH!

Aria- Love SGA latte scents.

Hello All!

Debra and Aria...,those two scents are my favs...Lemon Sweet Bread and Cinnamon Glazed Fritters. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Aria...you are lucky to have gotten in an order with VCS! Enjoy! And I have no idea what "library" smells like...lol. [smilie=th_scratch]

Biolaeagles... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to DS #2

Honeybear...Happy Anniversary!

It's Rosemary Mint by Tiffanys from a pal. Thanks! :)

And downstairs it's Creamy Coconut Vanilla Butterscotch Sugar Cane Baked Cookies by Southern Twang

Goodnight

Honeybear, you have been a busy gal! Happy Anniversary!

Aria, that is how my VCS sales go - such a whirlwind and things coming out of my cart, me clicking in a frenzy! It should be a sporting event! ;)

Tonight it is Velvet Sugar - Me Time.

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Good Morning friends!

Today I'm melting Orange Pound Cake from Nene's...yuuuuummmmooooo! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Going to be a hot one today here...89 degrees! :o

Working at Target today...12 - 4:45...then back home to relax with the family.

Ozzy and I are going for a walk...hope everyone has a great Saturday. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hugs to all!

[smilie=th_aa18]

Good morning!

I'm back from Salt Lake. Had a very nice, relaxing time.

Happy birthday to your DS, Biolaeagles! I hope he had a fun birthday. :)

Thanks NMHoneybear! She's planning for college now, majoring in elementary education. Happy anniversary to you and your DH. ♡ Glad you are able to spend time together.

Gearing up for another heat wave here. Supposed to hit 115 by early next week. Meltng Rio Beach from Scentsy.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifI just got home from celebrating a friend's birthday at the beach, and am now getting ready to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad and FIL at a pool....good thing, since it's supposed to be in the mid-90's today! th_dd5.gif

Aria, hope your day goes by quickly so that you can rest! yes.gif

Mpfand, glad you had a fun time! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting a friend's Island Nectar. wub.gif

Happy Sunday! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Woke up yesterday with a red ring around the white of my eye. It doesn't hurt or itch so I know it's not pink eye but it's so weird. Thinking broken blood vessel but haven't been sneezing or coughing. It's "bloodier" today. Yikes. I think I need an eye patch like a pirate so I don't disturb anyone.

Mpfand...glad you had a nice time away....but you're going to have 115?????? I can't even imagine that! Try not to melt!!

Biolaeagles...celebrating a birthday at the beach sounds fun! Glad you had a good time. Hope your "Dads" had a nice celebration too!

It's another SGA morning...Blueberry Muffin Caramel Latte. Yum.

Have a wonderful day! :)

Cookie - how would you describe "Mad as a Hatter"?

Maggie, I have had that happen a few times - people look at you funny! Mine never hurt, so I did not even know they were there until I started getting questioning looks! :unsure:

And - curious about the Blueberry/latte mix - can you smell both?

Today we had a Father's Day breakfast at a new brunch place, super yummy!

Melting Saturn Spritzer - Rocket

Good Morning Everyone. My first day of summer vacation... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Thanks Susan!

Debra...yep...I can smell both the blueberry and the latte. SGA really knows how to blend!!

It's Fresh Sliced Cantaloupe by WOW

Have a good one. :)

Happy Monday, everyone! The_Hi.gifIt is CRAZY hot here- 107 degrees! th_thConfus_55.gif It's so hard when it's blazing hot and you have little kids to entertain (and can't play outside!). It's supposed to drop to 90 tomorrow, so I'm hoping this intense heat doesn't crop up again anytime soon.

Today I'm melting Lemon Sugared Zucchini Bread from CCCC. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Yikes Biolaeagles...that's hot!! You and Mpfand are in some crazy weather! Try to stay cool...inside or in a pool.

Tonight I've got Rockets Watermelon Cotton Candy Katie's Galactic Candy

And Melted Confections King Louie XVI

Night

Yes, it was crazy hot yesterday! My air unit couldn't even get the temperature down to 76 downstairs (which meant 82 upstairs) until 8pm at night. It's funny to think that I'm grateful for 90 degree weather today, haha! th_FULL_O17.gif

Today I'm melting Watermelon Lemonade from HHS. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

That is funny, Biolaeagles!! Glad the temps dropped somewhat for you!!

It's been C&K Lemon Cupcake....a bit too tart for me....I like my lemons sweet!

Will change it up in a bit.

Good evening! It's 8:00 pm here and still 108. Our a/c units are working overtime! I spent the entire day cleaning. Feels good to get so much done. Now it's time to relax with a glass of wine and some good smells- Sugar Cookie from Scentsy.