The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Sunshine in June: What's scenting your room?

Hi Aria! [smilie=th_hello] I usually turn mine off - but a couple are on timers so they start just before I come home or wake up.

Shorty - 11 days?? Holy Moly! How in the world did you get through that? My longest is 3 days!

Tonight it is Cheryl's - Cranberry Ginger.

Hey Aria! [smilie=The_Hi] Thanks for well wishes! I go through cycles with my warmers...sometimes I turn them off for bed and work....other times I keep them on 24/7.

It's been "Whatever I feel like I wanna do, Gosh" by Melted Confections...this is yummy...birthday cake, sparkling fruit and melon. I love Napoleon Dynamite!

Goodnight!!

Yay!!! We're back!!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I've been melting sporadically this weekend because my girls had friends over for senior weekend....but I did melt...

Autumn Roulade by LSC

Lattes & Birthday Cake by SGA

Page 394 by SBS.

Have a great one!

Hey everyone! cheer2.gif Good to see the forum is back up and running! thwelcomeback.gif

Just one melter going right now...SGA Key Lime Lemon Curd Birthday Cake...so, so, so good! LoveHeartPuzzleClear.gif

We had a major storm a few years ago that put our power out for 11 DAYS! Every time there is a power loss threat, I get anxious!

11 DAYS?!!! omg-1.gifswoon.gif

Hi Aria! [smilie=th_hello] I usually turn mine off - but a couple are on timers so they start just before I come home or wake up.

debra, oh timers! What a good idea...never would have thought of that! icon_thankyou.gifideasmiley.gif

Maggie, Page 394 from SBS? What is SBS and what did that smell like???smiliegenerator_test.png

Hi All!

Glad to be back!

Maggie- Congrats on your daughter's graduation!

Aria - Nice to see you posting.

Shorty- - 11 days is a long time without power. We were out for about 2 days after Hurricane Sandy and it felt like forever.

Melted a few things this weekend -

CCCC Peachy Pound a Cake

AMS Sweet Ginger Limes (very old and not much scent )

Today melting-

HHS Pink Vanilla Bomb

CFTKR Pink Sugared Fluff

Hi guys, I'm glad the forum is back on too! I missed it! yes.gif

Glad to see you back on, Becky! and Aria th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I've been melting Wise Councillor from ST and am now burning a Colonial candle in Pumpkin Coconut Torte. th_LOVE.gif

Hi Everyone--glad the forum is back.

Aria--I only do candles these days and only for a few hours at a time. Yes, we have had allergy issues so I am slowly introducing scent back into the house.

This morning it is a small lilac candle from Mainstays.

Have a great day everyone.

th_Hello_.gif

Glad this is back up again! I missed the boards! Today I'm melting Sugared Shortbread from Cheryl's.

When we had that 11 day outage, we lasted 3 days before we drove 4 hrs to go stay with family. Our middle son was only 5 months at the time...what a mess!

I always turn off warmers if I'm going to bed or leaving the house. I'm a paranoid type lol.

I leave my melters on all day even if I leave the house but always shut them off at night.

Melting SGA Frosted Sugar Cookies & Latte in 2 melters. Love SGA!!

Hello! :)

I'm in Salt Lake City with DH. He's here on a business trip so I thought I'd tag along. :) Three nights at the Hyatt was too good to pass up. I brought books and magazines and plan on doing alot of relaxing. I brought a plug in and Lots of Lavender from Scentsy to melt.

Hello All...

Aria...Page 394 (From Harry Potter) is by Storybook Scents. It's Firewood + Absinthe + Honey & Shea + Library...very unique.

Mpfand...enjoy your trip!

Thanks Candlelove...it's bittersweet!

Today I've got Crazy Red Dragon by Scentsible Magic downstairs

Night all...last day of school tomorrow. :(

mpfand - that sounds like a great relaxing time!

Maggie, that scent sounds really unique, I like unusual combos.

I think we have a mouse or two under the house...the cats are glued to the heat vents. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Just so they stay down there!

Tonight I am melting Northwoods fromm Harvest Lane.

Hello all!

I am melting Vanilla Pods from Cheryl's today th_c032.gif No rain in the forecast, so heading to the park with the littles for a playdate.

mpfand - Have a nice time!!

debra- Oh no!! wacko.gif I hope they stay down and don't try to venture up! Hopefully the cats will be guard enough.

Good afternoon, ladies! The_Hi.gif Today is DS # 1's last day of preschool, and he'll be rearing up for T-K in the fall. I keep thinking that it's crazy how fast 2016 has gone already.

Shortygal, I can't imagine the pain that must have been hauling a five month old to stay with family during the power outage- crazy! th_cha60.gif

Maggie, you're such a sweet teacher! I hope you enjoy your summer. th_200912104451.gif

Mpfand, sounds like a fun trip! I'd love that type of getaway right now, haha. th_WE1summer013.gif

Debra, oh no! I've dealt with a mouse in the house and it was not fun. th_roll.gif

Shortygal, enjoy the park with your little ones! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Wise Councilor from ST and Pink Chiffon Sugar Cookies from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

Good Evening...

Debra...well, at least you have your guard cats to protect you!! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Shorty...hope you enjoyed your trip to the park.

Thanks Biolaeagles...you are so sweet! I agree with you about 2016...it feels like the school year is only halfway done and it's already over! Best of luck to your little man in the Fall!!

It's Laura's Lemon Loaf by McCalls

Lemon Icebox Cookies by Dairy Aire

Citrus Splash by Candle Warmers from a CF pal. Thanks...it smells nice in here! [smilie=th_aa21]

Goodnight

Maggie, lemon theme going - you and your scents and I just made lemon chip cookies!

Tonight it is Vanilla Suede - Scentsy.

Hahaha...Debra and Shorty....I sure do love lemon scents! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I just got in so the lemons are back on again....once they melt I'll switch things up!

It's Fluffy Pink Satsuma by WOW

Hi friends! Just a quick post...got a whole mess of things I want to do today...gotta take advantage of a day off!

School's officially out here for us! Woo Hoo!

Melting an oldie, but a goodie! Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters!!!! OMG, this has to be my top cinnamon bakery scent! Love it so much.

Placed a VCS order this morning... [smilie=th_sSig_what] Yes, I was able to order for once in a VEEEEEERY looooooong time! I think I got some good ones, although it's just a blur right now because I spent way more than I wanted to!!!! [smilie=th_cha40] [smilie=help] [smilie=bagover]

th_Hello_.gif

Glad this is back up again! I missed the boards! Today I'm melting Sugared Shortbread from Cheryl's.

When we had that 11 day outage, we lasted 3 days before we drove 4 hrs to go stay with family. Our middle son was only 5 months at the time...what a mess!

I always turn off warmers if I'm going to bed or leaving the house. I'm a paranoid type lol.

I'm the paranoid type too! :unsure:

I leave my melters on all day even if I leave the house but always shut them off at night.

Melting SGA Frosted Sugar Cookies & Latte in 2 melters. Love SGA!!

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Love SGA latte scents!!!!!

Hello All...

Aria...Page 394 (From Harry Potter) is by Storybook Scents. It's Firewood + Absinthe + Honey & Shea + Library...very unique.

Mpfand...enjoy your trip!

Thanks Candlelove...it's bittersweet!

Today I've got Crazy Red Dragon by Scentsible Magic downstairs

Night all...last day of school tomorrow. :(

Wonder how they concoct a "library" scent??? [smilie=th_cha66] [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]