The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Sunshine in June: What's scenting your room?

Morn ladies. Candle for today: Ginger Peach by Our Own Candle Co. We lost power last night for 2 hours, that goodness it was for a short time.

Good Morning

Debra...I hear ya! Love SGA! Wow...100? I hope the damage to your waxies was minimal.

Susan...I really hate to loose power...it used to be fun when I was young...now I know better. ;)

Honeybear...thanks so much for the ST info. There's a few scents that are calling my name...I must resist. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's been lovely gifties from a CF pal melting since yesterday...

SGA Sugared Strawberry Kiwi

CFTKR Strawberry Milk

SGA Pink Sugar Zucchini Cookie Dough

Thanks! Smells amazing!

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Fresh Baked Bread and Lattes.

Rainy day here today.

Honeybear-Thanks for the ST info. Think I will need to check it out.

Good morning!

The heat is really kicking up. Should have some relief by the end of next week. Debra, that's very warm for your area! Your poor waxies. :(

Melting Sugared Melon Kiwi from BH&G.

Another 100 degree day. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] The house is actually warmer in the rooms with melters, so I kept it to a minimum.

Scent Chips - River Mist

th_Hello_.gif

Today I am melting Lemon Biscotti from Cheryl's. School will be getting out for the summer here this week. I can't believe we are halfway through 2016 already! th_cha60.gif

Hi Everyone--hope you all have had a nice day. I was out most of the day but the scents I did manage were Yankee Chocolate Layer Cake, DW Home Vanilla Bean, BBW Georgia Peach and Mainstays Vanilla. It is quite warm here today but not like some of you are having. Stay cool!

Another hot one today, but it is supposed to cool down after tomorrow... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight it is an oldie, Mr Momz, Meadow Breeze.

Stay cool as you can Debra! It sure is hot when you have to manage all of your heat sources!! [smilie=th_dd5]

Shorty...I can't believe it either! This school year flew right by!

It's been Alamo Candelaria Rainbow Cake since yesterday. Will change things up after work.

Upstairs it's been Deb by Melted Confections.

Have a great Tuesday! :)

It's only Tuesday? th_F_14WA116161617.gif It feels like it should be Thursday for some reason to me lol.

I am melting Cake Batter Ice Cream from Nene's today.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hello! :)

Tomorrow is DD's high school graduation......where has the time gone?

Melting Coconut Cotton from Scentsy.

th_sHellobar.gif

Today I'm melting White Cake from Cheryl's.

mpfand - It's hard to believe how quickly it goes by. Congrats to your daughter! My oldest DS will be a senior next year while my 2nd son enters Kindergarten! yes.gifth_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Thanks, Michele! ;)

Added more scents. These are gifts from sweet CF gals-Vanilla Lime Strawberry and Strawberry Satsuma, both from HHS and Strawberry Vanilla Bread from Front Porch.

Thanks, shortygal! The saying "the days are long but the years are short" is so true!

Afternoon everyone. This is what I have been melting so far this week.

Pink Haze by Scentsy

Fresh Cut Tulips by Sonoma

Pear & Ginseng by Flaming Star Scent

Iced Lemon Cookies Pink Strawberry Cake by Flaming Star

Strawberry Sorbet Waffle Cone by Flaming Star

Ferris Wheel Treat by Cross

Hi everyone! The_Hi.gif I've been melting a lot even though I haven't made it to the forum in a few days...DS # 2 stopped taking a nap and requires more interaction than DS # 1 does, so my little break in the middle of the day is no longer. th_cray.gif

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's and CLK's Apple Sweet Treats from a friend- th_aa21.gif

Happy Hump Day!

Gosh Biolaeagles...I always dreaded when the naps stopped!!! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your DD Mpfand! My twins graduate this month too! That saying is spot on!

Susan...your home must smell great!

Shorty...wow, that's a nice gap!! You're starting all over again! There are so many times a day I wish I did that too! I had my first bunch so long ago that I could have had another one or two later. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Last night it was Raspberry Boom Boom by Alamo Candelaria

Today it's Home Sweet Home by LOL

And Sugarloaf Bucket by Country Button Scents

Congratulations to all the graduates and parents! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

We had no power yesterday, thank heavens for tealights! ;)

Today it is a custom chunk blend from Cheryl's: Cherry, Fizzy Pop and White Musk.

Hi everyone...seeing a few familiar names here...trep, shortygal...I've been a little AWOL lately too!

Gotta take Ozzy for a walk so I'll keep it short this morning. He's very demanding lol.

Melting Sweet & Salty ZB from CLK....nom, nom this is delicious.

Expecting an order from Nene's soon.

Have a nice day. I have the day off!

Hello all!

Today I am melting Pink Frosted Cake from Cheryl's th_00000020.gif

Nice to see you, Aria! th_wave.gif

Maggie - Yes, it is quite the gap! 17, 5 and 8 months are my boys.biggrin.gif Crazy at times but I'm thankful! lol

debra - Boo to no power! We had a major storm a few years ago that put our power out for 11 DAYS! Every time there is a power loss threat, I get anxious!

biolaeagles - Those nap times are so needed for both child and mama! lol

Nice to see you Aria. It is a hot one here today and kind of humid. I have been burning Cotton Candy, Vanilla Cupcake and Island Party today. Hope you all are doing well.

Hi again!

Evening melt downstairs is Calypso from TBG....this scent is beautiful!

Upstairs is Black Amber & Lavender from CFTKR...a favorite soft scent.

Maggie, forgot to say congrats on the girls graduation!

shortygal, my oldest son will be a senior next year also. Unbelievable...I swear he was just in 1st grade not so long ago!

trep, do you burn candles exclusively or do you melt tarts too? Sorry but I don't remember. Wasn't someone in your house allergic to scents???

Well, might stay up and read for awhile. Otherwise, I'll turn the melters off for the night and hit the hay. I'm pretty tired so I'll probably get drowsy reading...lol!

Does everyone turn off their melters overnight or if you leave the house?