The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Sunshine in June: What's scenting your room?

Shortygal, I love this thread title- so cute! yes.gif

Today I melted Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte from SGA in the morning, and now I'm melting Pink Sugar Mint from Nene's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Shortygal201--great title.

Starting the day with YC Pineapple Mango and BBW Tiki Mango Mai Tai. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

th_teks0311.gif

I am melting Buttercream Whip from Nene's today th_ecd36868.gif

trep - Very nice! I love getting a good deal!

Maggie - Thanks! I'm really wanting to give them a try soon. So many yummy bakery scents which are my absolute favorite.

Very cute thread title, Shortygal201! :)

I got home last night and when I walked in it smelled heavenly. Central Park Pralines from Scentsy was melting in several warmers. Sweet family I have. ♡ It stills smells great so I'll leave it for now.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Love the title Shorty! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I am all out of Spotted Hog too and I love her bakery scents! I think I'll be ordering pretty soon!

Mpfand...how sweet and PERFECT!!!! <3

It Carnival by Satin Suzie...it will stay until after work.

Have a good one.

Thanks everyone! :)

Today I'm melting HHS Granma's Pound Cake. I'm hoping to get my first Cheryl's order delivered today. I'm stalking the mailbox lol.

biolaeagles - That is a yummy scent and even my picky husband likes it!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Shortygal ~ Love your title. :wub:

Biolaeagles ~ I'm going to have to try that Pink Sugar Mint you mentioned. Haven't had that blend in a while. Sounds good for summer! [smilie=yes]

ST Jorah and Mary Jane Watson

CLKS Wildberry Scones

Ava's Blackberry Jam

Burning GC Lilac in the kitchen. [smilie=th_LOVE]

DH gets in late tonight. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Just home from another shopping trip. DH could see I was stressed yesterday and suggested I go by myself today and just take my time and enjoy myself so I took him up on it. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I picked up a few more things at Yankee and one candle at BBW so that will be it for right now. Today's scents have been Patriot Bakery Delight (coconut buttercream and red velvet) and BBW Georgia Peach.

Good afternoon, everyone! It is crazy hot here...90 degree weather predicted for the next few days. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Maggie, I LOVE Spotted Hog's bakery scents too. I've been adding things to my cart for a few weeks now on that site! th_pardon.gif

Honeybear, yes the Pink Sugar Mint was yummy and strong for a little 1 ouncer! yes.gif

Trep, what a sweet husband you have! Shopping always puts me in a better mood too...and cake, haha. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I'm melting Mindy Project by ST. th_slider_flirt.gif

Shorty, I hope you enjoy your order!

It has been an unusual week, melting through several of the YC I have in the drawer. Tonight it is Island Spa.

Good morning!

I'm melting Jungle Jam from Scentsy this morning before I head into work. We're under an excessive heat warning until Sunday evening. Temps will reach 109. I'll either be inside or in the pool. Lol!

Have a great Friday everyone! :)

th_bb20.gif

I am melting Cinnamon Bread Pudding from Cheryl's. I didn't order this one, but she included it and I'm glad she did - smelling good!

mpfand - 109?! sSc_eek3.gif

debra - Thanks! Only 1 melt in but so far so good! lol

trep - Coconut buttercream and red velvet sounds amazing! How do you like it?

NMhoneybear - Hooray for DH!

Shortygal--I absolutely love that bakery delight candle--I just pop it on my warmer and it fills the house with the most delicious scent. I have melted it three times already and it is still good. Love it.

Today's scents have been YC Vanilla Cupcake, BBW Tiki Mango Mai Tai and BBW Georgia Peach.

Have a great night, everyone.

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Mpfand, wow! 109? th_sSig_what.gif Stay cool and have a nice, refreshing drink on hand! th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Sugared Apple Type from CFTKR and Watermelon Slush/ Swizzlesticks from RG. th_LOVE.gif

Hello All....so glad it's Friday!

It's Gilligans Island from SGA tonight. Blue Sugar and Coconut....unique and really nice.

Mpfand....stay cool! 109 is crazy!!!!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Goodnight [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

mpfand - that is toasty! We are supposed to be around 100 degrees this weekend, pretty unusual for this area, this early!

Maggie, I have been eyeing the Gilligans!

Tonight it will be a Colonial Candle that needs to be finished off: Tropical Nectar.

Happy Saturday! :)

Overcast and comfortable here today. Wish the sun was out a little more but at 80 and low humidity....I'll take it. :sHa_okay:

Debra...I'd be happy to send you some if you'd like to try.

It's been LCP this morning...Black Coffee Blue Mornin'

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_hello]

Trep ~ I'm drooling at the sound of that Coconut Buttercream and Red Velvet. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I will have to see if DD#2 will make me the real deal. [smilie=th_aa17]

Maggie ~ Blue Sugar and Coconut sounds yummo! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

ST House of Stark ~ Fresh Brewed Coffee and Maple Sugar

ST Sansa ~ Fresh Picked Strawberries and Pink Sugar

ST Spearmint Clementines

By the way, for anyone that doesn't know yet, Super Tarts has gone RTS and will be open all the time now.

https://www.shopsupertarts.com/

Sorry to be an enabler. [smilie=th_pardon]

Thank you for the offer Maggie...I..um...went shopping... :blush:

It was almost 100 degrees, and of course this is the day one of my boxes would sit in the mailbox. Grrr...there were oil marks on the outside, but the mail carrier's jeep smelled purdy!

Tonight is is HHS - Hippy Shop.