The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

MAY I interest you in today's scent?

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Granny's Pie Crust from Nene's today. Yet another very warm day today. Why can't it just stay around 70-75? lol

Quite the list, Maggie! I hope it cools down some soon for you, so you won't have to roast while getting all that done! smileysnowangel.gif

Hi everyone, so far today I have burned YC Vanilla Cupcake and BBW Georgia Peach. It is muggy here but not nearly as bad as yesterday. Hope you are all having a good day.

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifI'm so happy that it's Friday- whew! th_dancing_smile.gif Long week for me. Tomorrow I'm going with my mom, sister, and future sister-in-law to scout the wedding venue that her and my brother will be married at next year. It should be a fun girls day! yes.gif

Maggie, how do you like those Lemon Cookies from McCall's? Sounds delish! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts in Blueberry Doughnuts & Coffee and Orange Vanilla Coffee/ Pumpkin Pecan Waffles/ Vanilla Bean Noel. th_LOVE.gif

Thanks Shorty! :)

Biolaeagles...it's very yummy but a basic lemon cookie. I think I may get it in a candle next time they have a good sale. I like lemon a lot in the warmer months! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Added Coconut Leaves upstairs. :)

I am babysitting a friends fishtank for the weekend. It is secure from the cats - but I hope the scents won't be a problem.

Tonight it is Brown Bag - Ladies' Night.

Good evening, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Debra, is that a thing for fish?

Tonight I'm burning candles in Cherry Lemonade (YC), Strawberry Lemonade (HHS), and Clementine Cupcake (CC). wub.gif

Fish sitting, Debra? ;)

I loved my manicure! I got a gel manicure and they look fabulous. Much better than I've ever done myself. Lol! I do my toes no problem, but my fingernails are another story.

I'm in my hotel room in WA. I brought a plug in and am melting Inner Peace from Scentsy.

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's been Southern Twang OMG Cake/Pink Sugar/Green Apple all night. Time for a change...

Fresh Cut Grass by Front Porch

Enjoy your barbecues everyone!

Yes, I am fish sitting. I can't believe how much I am worrying about this fish tank! It is just for one Beta! :huh:

I love the look of gel manis! Are they hard to take off?

This morning it is Honey Buns from Cheryl's.

So far on this lovely Saturday I have burned Mainstays Lilac, 719 Walnut Avenue Country Market and Mainstays Pink Grapefruit. Hope you are all enjoying your day.

Hi All! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful holiday weekend. Burning 2 candles today.

Finished the last of YC Beach Vacation today on the melter and burning YC Beachwalk. That is one strong candle. I wish they were all like this one.

Good afternoon and happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad your manicure turned out beautiful! th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif

Maggie, Fresh Cut Grass is a favorite scent of mine- one of the few "earthy" scents I like! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I"m melting Grandma's Key Lime Pie from HHS and a mystery LSC tart (due to one of my boys getting into the tarts) that smells like pomegranate. th_giggle.gif

Good Morning--started the day with Tiki Mango Mai Tai from BBW--this isn't really all that great but it is OK enough for me to go ahead and burn it--just not my favorite.

[smilie=th_Hello_] I have not posted here in awhile, hope everyone is doing well!

Today I'm melting Watermelon Patch from Goose Creek and YC red raspberry.

Burning candles in

YC Strawberry Lemon Ice

Gold Canyon Peach Nectar

Village in Peach Bellini

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

This afternoon it is 719 Walnut Avenue candle in Tiki Colada. Very nice. It is a lovely pre summer day here--hope you all are doing great.

"The willingness of America's veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude." - J. Miller

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Hi Skylar!!

Biolaeagles...that grass scent was super strong!

It's been Happy Hippy Scents all evening...1971 and Bellbottoms

Changing them up soon.

Hello all!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. It is quite rainy here today but a bit cooler, so I will take it! I am melting Vanilla Sugared Shortbread from Nene's th_cc15.gif

Great quote Maggie.

It is hot and humid here but that is OK. I have on 719 Walnut Avenue Tiki Colada--great pina colada scent.

Grrr...looks like I previewed yesterday's post, but then did not actually post it. <_>

Remembering all of those men and women that served, and the families that stood with them.

Today it is BH&G - Maple Butterscotch.

th_Hello_.gif

Today I am melting Vanilla Buttercream Frosting from Nene's. I have a bit of an obsession with vanilla scents th_pardon.gif

Edited to add-- Does anyone know how frequent The Spotted Hog changes the scent availability on the 2 oz cups? I've never tried this vendor and I see a bunch of scents that sound fabulous. I need to hold off on ordering right now but hoping they aren't gone by the time I'd like to order. Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I have been out most of the day with DH--shopping and eating a nice lunch. I made it to Yankee's SAS sale and scored a couple of great deals. Last fall I was looking for a Christmas tree luminary and the one I liked was at Yankee but it was $24.99 and I didn't want to pay that much for it. I got it today for $6.25 plus a snowman luminary (originally $14.99) for $3.75 and a snowman jar holder (orginally $9.99) for $2.50! I was really pleased. I also went to BBW and my store, which is a test store, started their SAS yesterday instead of June 6 so I picked up a few things there. All in all a very successful trip. I came home and burned my Mainstays Vanilla--it is about gone so I blew it out and stuck it on my warmer to get the last bit of goodness out of it.

Hope you all have a nice evening.