The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

MAY I interest you in today's scent?

What a day, Biolaeagles!

Melting Cucumber Melon White Cake from a talented CF pal. Fantastic combo!

I can't believe I haven't changed my warmers since yesterday! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Slacker.

Hello All....

Shortygal....glad your son enjoyed his prom and your younger ones enjoyed a late night out. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles...I'm so glad your hubby found your phone! Crazy day for sure! [smilie=th_pardon]

I better get things moving...

Think I'll put on Blair Witch by L3 (Toasted Marshmallow, Graham Crackers & Nutella)

[smilie=thzzz003] Goodnight

Good Morning, everyone. I am doing my final burn of Mainstays Strawberry Lemonade--I think I am going to be out most of the day so this will be it for me until later.

Morn everyone. Melting today: Welcome Home by Fp

Bonfire Bliss by Lilac Scentsation

Yesterday melted: Cotton Candy Marshmallow Bread by Ava's

Votive: Summer Scoop by YC

Have a great day.

The_Hi.gif

Today I am melting Lemon Squares from Nene's. Enjoying this last coolish day before we head into a heatwave sFun_hot.gif

Glad your phone was able to be found, biolaeagles! I know how it goes with active little boys! Always keeping mama on her toes.

Hello. :)

Busy day today. Cleaning, laundry, packing. Tomorrow I'm flying to ID. I'll stay with my parents a couple of nights and then Friday I'm driving to WA with my mom, sister-in-law and niece. We're going for a baby shower for my cousins wife. I'll also get to see my aunt and her husband and my grandma. I haven't seen my grandma in 8 years so I'm very excited for this opportunity. She just turned 88 and is my last living grandparent. I decided to go ahead and put out my decorations for Memorial Day/4th of July. I'll be gone for Memorial Day, but this way DH and the kids can enjoy them, although honestly I doubt they care much. Lol! Scents for today are Camu Camu from Scentsy and White Peach Mango from BH&G.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Mpfand, sounds like a wonderful vacation for you! I'm glad you get to see your grandma after so long. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Lemon Poppyseed from Tiffany's in both warmers. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Mpfand--hope you enjoy your vacation.

My plans got changed due to storms moving in so I finished up the Strawberry Lemonade candle and put on Mainstays Island Party which I love followed after lunch by White Barn Georgia Peach ( very little scent) and to finish the day it will be Mainstays Pink Grapefruit--another winner. Have a lovely evening everyone.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Mpfand....sounds like fun! Enjoy the time with the family!! [smilie=th_happy]

Trep...I really have got to go try a Mainstay candle!! You got me so curious! [smilie=th_sign0162]

It's HHS French Lavender & Honey upstairs

And downstairs it's TCC Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake

McCall Lemon Loaf

And Lemon Cookies from a CF pal. Thanks!

Goodnight

MaggieMae--you really should give the Mainstays three wicks a try. I am so impressed.

Started the morning with my DW Home Vanilla Bean and now have added BBW Lavender Macaron. More storms on the way so don't know what I'll be doing today. Have a good one.

Popping in to say [smilie=th_hello]

SGA Honeydew Cotton Candy, Warm Apple Pie, and Cherry Nut Ice Cream

CLK Lemon Ice Cream Scoop Bread ~ Yummy [smilie=th_LOVE]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

This afternoon's scents have been Georgia Peach, Vanilla and Pink Grapefruit. Have a great night, everyone!

Hello!

Trep....I'm definitely going to pick one up very soon! ;)

It's another beauty of a day here...finally feeling like spring!

Melting Berry Lovely Monster Cookies by RG

Glazed Cinnamon Donut by MCB

Funnel Cake by OPT

Have a nice one. :)

Good morning from Idaho! When I arrived here yesterday my mom was melting Peach Mango Salsa from Yankee. Smelled wonderful! Today me, my mom, sister-in-law and niece are going to get mani's. I've never had one so I am pretty excited. No one can believe I've never had my nails done. Lol. Have a great day everyone. :)

Sounds like fun girl time, mp! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It is off to work - but Under the Palms by YC has been melting while I get ready.

Hello all!

Today I am melting Nene's Vanilla Riche th_avatar_4219.gifDay 2 here of over 90 degree temps, not my favorite lol.

Have fun, mpfand! You aren't alone, I've never had one either! Always did my own nails. th_76d65c2f.gif

Mpfand--be sure and let us know how you liked your mani--I've never had one either. Sounds like you are having fun.

It is like August here today--hot and steamy. I went to our larger city first thing this morning to get some things done and I am about melted. Ha!

I have White Barn Georgia Peach burning.

Good Afternoon All...

Melting Coffee Crumb Cake by TCC

So many things to get done before Memorial Day and no time to get it done! Mulching the landscape...power washing the fence, deck and house...putting up the gazebos....It's hotter than an oven today so I'm not gonna do any outdoor things today!! :sFun_hot: I hear ya Trep and Shorty...HOT!

Mpfand...enjoy your ladies day out!!

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Yes, I'm surprised so many of you haven't had a manicure before! I'm more of a pedicure person myself, but I only get out every few months to get that done in the spring/summertime. yes.gif

Earlier today it was a homemade Strawberry Sugar Milk tart and CBV's Salty Sea Air. th_LOVE.gif

Nighty night! thzzz003.gif

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

It's Lemon Cookie by McCalls

And from a lovely CF pal, Pineapple Papaya by Chesapeake Bay....thanks!

Have a good one!