The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

MAY I interest you in today's scent?

[smilie=th_bb20] Everyone--This morning I am burning a 719 Walnut Ave candle in Country Market. This is a nice scent--very summery. I have heard people say it is a dupe for BBW Watermelon Lemonade but I don't really get that from it but it is nice all the same. These are really nice candles only $4.93 for the same style and size of a $22.50 BBW three wick so you can't go too wrong. Enjoy your day!

Hello all!

Today I am melting I Heart Cake from Nene's th_i-m_so_happy.gif Hope all of you have a great Friday!

biolaeagles - HHS has such a great toasted marshmallow! I think I only have 2 scallops left from her in Granma's Pound Cake...so yummy.

Good morning!

Melting gifts from a sweet CF gal today- Serendipity Splash and Pink Sugar Bury Me Alive. Both smell great! :)

This afternoon I am attempting to finish up my BBW Georgia Peach candle. I am ready to move on to something else. I actually got two clamshells of melts this week. Don't know if that will bother the family but we shall see. Have a great Friday night everyone!

Good Afternoon All!

Trep...I love those candles from 719 Walnut Ave...I've got a couple but they are exactly like B&BW to me since some of them have wick issues...LOL! You are smart to slowly move into the melts...I hope everyone can tolerate them! Good luck! ;)

Tonight it's Waffle Cone by C&K....this may be too light for my home....we shall see!

I'm babysitting my brothers pup this weekend and I'm am sooooooo happy! It's so nice to have a fur baby in the house again!! She's so easy going and she's sitting on the couch next to me like Daisy used to do. [smilie=th_huganimal]

Have a nice night. :)

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Trep, I hope the melts work out for you too! th_pardon.gif

Maggie, how fun! Sounds like a sweet pup. th_huganimal.gif

EArlier today I melted Marshmallow Mocha Latte from LSC and now I'm burning Summer Bonfire from B&BW. Goodnight, everyone! thzzz003.gif

Thanks everybody for the good wishes on the melts. I haven't melted them yet--one is Cupcake and the other is Lemon Sugar Cookies. I think I'll sneak a cupcake one in today and see how it goes. I am finishing up the Gerogia Peach from BBW this morning. I think it is about to put itself out. This one burned flawlessly which is good for BBW as you all know. MaggieMae--I have heard the 719 candles do have some burn issues but I figured if I'm going to have issues I'd rather have them on a $5 candle than a $20+ dollar one. Ha! Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Good Morning Everyone!

I totally agree Trep!! ;)

Although it's Mid-May, our weather hasn't turned yet so not only have I NOT changed over to my warm weather clothes....but I have NOT changed over to my warm weather wax and candles either. [smilie=th_confused3] This is a very strange year.

This morning it's been Laird of Lollybroch by L3 and upstairs it's Indigo by Alamo Candelaria.

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Maggie ~ Have fun this weekend with your little pup. [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Trep ~ Good luck adding in some melts. [smilie=yes]

DD#1 is spending some time in California with DH this week, so missing her, but DD#2 and I are having our own fun here. She made Grapefruit Macarons on Thursday (no small feat and they were beautiful AND yummy!), and yesterday we went to lunch and shopping at the mall. :wub:

SGA Honey Gingerbread Lattes ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

ST Immortal Child

Homemade Little Black Dress

Well, I tried a melt and it was a disaster-I couldn't even hack it--too strong--just shows you how you can get used to lots of scent and then when you are away from it for a few years your nose rebels. I will stick with my three wick candles--mostly my ones from Walmart--I can burn them for between one and two hours at a time and that seems to be working. I get enough scent and flames to satisfy me and no one else notices. It was worth a try anyway. Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

Hi Ladies. I had a bad experience this morn with a candle. I was over at my boyfriends house last night a had a BBW candle going one of the cork & vine candles. When he got home this morn he had a very bad reaction to it. thought I was going to have to call 911 he couldn't breath, I could still smell the candle in the house even though it had been blow out for hours. Needless to say no more candles when I'm over here. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Oh, Cookie, how scary! You never think about those kinds of problems with candles! I hope it did not take long for him to feel better!

Tonight it is HHS - Lemon Lime Pie.

Good Sunday Morning

Susan...that's frightening! I hope your boyfriend is feeling much better today!!

It was FP Cantaloupe Colda last night

And today it's Lattes & Cannolis by Melted Confections.

Oh my, Susan--you must have been terrified. I guess you never can know when someone will have an allergic reaction to something. Hope he is feeling OK now.

This morning early I burned BBW Paris Lavender Macaron--very different scent but kind of nice and now I am working on finishing up my Mainstays Strawberry Lemonade. This Mainstays three wick has been the best candle ever--it has a wonderful scent--great throw and it burns perfectly. I think it is going to go one more burn after this one and it has been as good or better than any higher end candle I've ever had.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Morn ladies. He is feeling better thank goodness. I was really scared. We opened all the windows and had ceiling fans going trying to get the scent out of the house. Not melting or burning anything later when I get home. Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning!

Susan, I'm glad your boyfriend s feeling better. That's really scary! :(

Trep, that Paris Lavender Macaron sounds wonderful!

This morning I'm melting Wild What-a-Melon and Watermelon Mint, both from Scentsy.

Have a nice Sunday everyone. :)

Trep, is that Lavender a new scent? I had Lavender Macaroon before, but I don't think it was "Paris".

Today has been a fun one - I had some chunk custom blends made by Cheryl's. In the melter:

Crunch Berry Crisp/VBN/Fruit Loops!

They are fun because you cut them up and each has a slightly different makeup of chunks, so your chunks can smell a little different from each other! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good evening, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Susan, so scary! I'm glad he's okay! yes.gif

Debra, those chunks sounds yummy! th_LOVE.gif

Becky, hope you and your dad are doing well! th_aa17.gif

Trep, I really want to go get that Mainstays Strawberry Lemonade candle now! th_pardon.gif

Tonight I'm burning CC's Clementine Cupcake and B&BW's Summer Bonfire. wub.gif

Susan....glad he is feeling better!

Debra...those chunks sound cool!

Orange Cranberry Muffin by Waxmosphere

Cranberry Orange by WOW

Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread By HHS

Night

Susan--so glad your BF is better--hope that never happens again.

Debra--I don't know for sure if the Paris Lavender Macaron is new or not. I have been out of the candle loop long enough that I just don't know. I do know the other scents in that collection all had names of cities and those scents were repackages ie London is London Tea and Lemon and Venice is Peach Bellini so this one could very well be a repackage as well.

Biolaeagles--I think the Mainstays Strawberry Lemonade candle is more than worth the money. I am burning mine right now and it is still flawless and very scented and it is almost gone. Love it!

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Good morning th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I am melting Waffle Cone from Nene's. I just love her melts. The weekend went well. DS had a nice time at his prom. So strange to know he is this old already. We went to a bbq with our 2 younger sons the same night, and luckily they did well considering they were up much later than normal! th_biggestgrin.gif

Susan - Happy to hear things are better now, that would have freaked me out for sure.

debra - How fun! I've been enjoying reading her scent list. I think I am going to order some scent shots soon to try her out! I've made a small list.

I am back from town and am burning Calla Lily from Mainstays--lovely floral and also French Country Vanilla from BH&G. I always enjoy the scent throw on these Better Home and Gardens candles but they take forever to pool out. For me, that is an issue but I decided to put this on and leave it for the day as it makes a nice background scent to the fruit ones I will add later. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I took the younger boys to a park date today and ended up losing my phone there when it dropped out of my pocket while chasing DS # 2 down from running into the street. Park outings with an active toddler boy are always an adventure for me. Luckily, DH works from home and was able to look for my phone after I got DS # 3 down for a nap....crazy day! wacko.gif

Shortygal, I'm glad you had a nice BBQ and that your DS had a nice time at the prom. yes.gif

Today I'm melting CLK's Lemon Squares and a friend's homemade Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies/ Vanilla Sugar/ White Cake. Yum! th_drool33456183iw4.gif