The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

MAY I interest you in today's scent?

th_hello.gif

Today I am melting Banana Nut Muffins from OPT. I had to ask my son what they wear to the prom because I had no idea lol. I guess since this is junior prom, there is no tux but a jacket with tie and button down shirt, khakis etc. His date picked her dress so now he can buy his tie to match, she is wearing red.

Hope everyone has a decent Monday!

Good late morning, everyone! I just got back from a three mile walk with the two younger boys in the double stroller. I felt good until I got home and felt some knee pain in my bad knee...not sure what's causing it, but I've had on and off knee pain for about a year after exercising/holding DS # 3 for long periods of time. sad.gif

Trep, that DW Home candle sounds right up my alley! smile.gif

Today I'm melting Spearming from HHS. wub.gif

On this rainy afternoon it has been BBW Georgia Peach and now Mainstays Pink Grapefruit.

Biolaeagles--if you like vanilla you will love that Vanilla Bean candle from DW Home. Mine is only a 4 oz candle and as I said earlier it starting filling the house within 5 minutes--no exaggeration. I burned it for 3 hours and it still looks full. No tunneling or anything like that. I plan to look for more of this scent. It smells like a perfectly baked sugar cookie--no spice--just pure vanilla bakery goodness. I got it at TJ Maxx for $2.97--can't hardly beat that.

Hello All...

Trep...glad you're having good luck with that candle! I'll have to check it out next time I'm in there.

Shortygal...hope your DS has a fun time at the prom...I like red!

Biolaeagles...feel better my friend!! [smilie=th_balloons] Have you twisted it in the past?

Candlelove...I love Brandys Birthday Zucchini too! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Earlier it was Sweet on Paris/Lemon Drop Cookies/ZB by Southern Twang

Now it's Hawaiian Birthday Cake by Ava's and Scentsys Citrus Pop from a CF pal...thanks!

Lovin the smell!

Goodnight

On this rainy morning it is YC crackling wick in Peach Mango. Nothing else yet this early. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone!

I am melting Nene's Fresh Sliced Cucumber today. I felt like it did smell similar to a cucumber and then DH walks in and asks what smells like a watermelon jolly rancher candy yes.gif lol

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Still dark, cold, windy and rainy here this afternoon so I just lit a BH&G medium candle in French Country Vanilla--need some candle light on this dreary day. In a bit I will add BBW Georgia Peach which should pair well.

It's cool and overcast here today so I chose a yummy comfort scent from Scentsy-French Toast. I'd forgotten how strong this one is!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Mpfand, I LOVE Scentsy's French Toast...yes, it's strong! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts in Honeydew Pear Colada and Cactus & Sea Salt. th_LOVE.gif

I was out of town for a meeting with no melties for a couple days! I thought about taking my minimelter, but I knew I would not have a lot of time.

So, tonight it is CFTKR - Apple Thyme and a no-label tart that is really cute, it is blue an shaped like a mitten.

Evening all....busy busy busy.

Heading to bed but wanted to post my scents...

Pineapple White Cake from a CF pal...love it!

Blood Orange Pineapple Butter Cookies & Iced Pineapple ZB from another pal...great!

Earlier it was Danish Butter Cookie by CFOW

Goodnight

Good Morning--started the day with YC Peach Mango crackling wick and now I have on BBW Georgia Peach. Going shopping today so won't be able to burn a lot. We are to have sun for a change and I am ready for that. Have a great day.

th_Hello_.gif

Today I am melting Hot Apple Pie from Nene's. Hubby said it smells like apple potpourri ...always some sort of comment from him if it is anything other than vanilla lol.

Good afternoon, everyone! thwetkissf.gif

Maggie, I'm not sure if I twisted it, but I looked up the symptoms and think it's an on-going pain that relates to exercise (which is after I feel the pain). I think I'm going to have to stick to work-outs that are low impact. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Frosted Zucchini Bread from S&S and Marshmallow Filled Birthday Cake from CFTKR- both super strong!! th_pardon.gif

Hello!

Biolaeagles....sounds like you figured it out...I hope your change to low impact helps!! Your scents sound delicious!

Shortygal... [smilie=th_giggle] (I ❤️ Apple Pie scents!)

Vanilla Bean Nectarine from a talented CF pal...thanks!

Tiki Beach from CFOW

Iced Orange Zucchini from Wilmas

:)

Trep - it sounds like all is going well with your family and the scents?

It is cold and windy, so I pulled out the candles that need to be burned up. Tonight is it Colonial Rosewood - I have gone through several of these!

Finally sitting down to relax and enjoy a delicious scent from a CF sweetie, Tropical Bread.

Hello!

Today I am melting Marshmallow Fluff from Nene's th_dancing_smile.gif I know marshmallow scents are not always good throwers, but I am definitely enjoying this!

[smilie=th_hello]

It really cooled off here and feels like fall. Love these overcast days because it reminds me of growing up in Chicago. Believe it or not, I think we get too much sun here in New Mexico. [smilie=th_pardon]

Today it's all Country Lane Keepsakes...

Apple Gingerbread Zucchini

Lemon Squares ~ YUM

Strawberry Ice Cream Scoop Bread ~ Double YUM! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Blueberry Cheese Danish

Raspberry Cream Cupcake

These are definitely better now that they have cured a few months. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Debra--so far so good on the scents with the family. So far no one has paid much attention so we will see how things progress.

Today so far I have burned my BBW Georgia Peach candle and that is all. I have a headache so am keeping the air clear for now.

Good morning, everyone! I am so happy it's almost Friday! th_dancing_smile.gif

Shortygal, if you like marshmallow scents, HHS has a lot of good throwing ones (Toasted Marshmallow, Marshmallow Madness). wub.gif

Today I'm melting my own blend in Blueberry Peeps/ Lemon Sugared Zucchini Bread from CCCC. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Greetings All...

Been melting CLKS Johnny Apple Peels....strong as can be!!

Thinking of you Becky....hope all is well. :)

Goodnight All... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]