The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

MAY I interest you in today's scent?

Hey! :)

Biolaeagles...we love Jim Gaffigan! I think I've seen his Mr Universe stand up a million times and never fail to laugh!!!

Trep...glad those storms missed you!

Michele...I am so happy to say it's a beautiful day here too!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Finally is right!! I hear cold rainy weather is heading our way again....I hope not!

It's Bewitched by STW downstairs

And upstairs it's TTT Sex Kitten

Have a good one. :)

Shorty - I have good luck with Cheryl's - I like the Daisy tarts. She works really hard to keep satisfied customers and is willing to do custom items. She often gives samples of her premade sale tarts which can sometimes be a little rough looking - but I use them as scent testers and it is all about the scent anyway! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Isn't that scent list amazing?

Trep - you are finding some good deals!

Biolaeagles, I think I listen to more books than I read these days. I have looong work commute and that sure helps.

Tonight it is Spa Fresh - YC.

th_sHellobar.gif

Happy Friday to all! I am melting Sweet Cream from OPT today snoopy.gif I got my shipping email from Nene's, so I am guessing I will get it on Monday th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Thank you Maggie & debra for the input about Cheryl's! I can't get over that list. So many yummy sounding options!

Good Morning! B)

Melting Pink Island Sunset from American Home by Yankee Candle. This is a clamshell I picked up at Wal-Mart. Smells nice and is a pretty shade of pink. :D

Hi everyone. So far today I have burned Mainstays Pink Grapefruit and Vanilla. In a bit I will be doing BBW Georgia Peach. It is a lovely day here but it sounds like the next 4 of 5 will be cold and stormy. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Good afternoon, everyone! th_c032.gif

Oh no, Trep, stay warm and cozy inside with your candles! th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm melting melts from a friend- Buttermint Candies Toasted Marshmallow and Pink Sugar Cookies. thank_you.gif

Hello All!

TGIF!

Earlier today I was melting

Cotton Candy by Gingerbread Prim

Cotton Candy from a CF pal...thanks!

Tiffanys Pink Sugar Berry Me Alive from a CF pal...thanks!

Sweet And Delicious!

Now I've got on Pumpkin Bread by CLKS and Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels by L3

We are also going to have a big change in weather...from 90 today to 65 tomorrow! Bad timing for the weekend!

I just tried to rewatch March of the Penguins. I can't handle the nature shows any more - I need to rescue all those babies and elderly animals. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Tonight it is Mums and Marigolds - Scentsy.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra...I have a hard time watching those shows too! :(

This morning my house smells like a coffee shop...

CLKS Snickerdoodle Latte

SGA Pumpkin Sugared Donuts & Lattes

AC Cinnamon Coffeehouse

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

The sun is FINALLY out here...Have a good day. :)

Hi everyone!

Maggie, I bet your house smells amazing! Enjoy the sunshine. :)

This morning I'm starting with Pineapple Sorbet from Scentsy and Pineapple Kiwi Colada from BH&G.

As predicted it is chilly here today and very windy. At least the sun came out for the afternoon. Today has been Yankee Strawberry Lemon Ice--wonderful scent. Just blew it out and have Mainstays Vanilla going to kind of mellow things out. Have a great night everyone.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Maggie, I'm loving those coffee scents you have going! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Trep, I've been wanting to try that Strawberry Lemon Ice from YC; I've heard great reviews about it! yes.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts in Toasted Mac Apple Pie and Apple Crisp Sugar Cookie Dough Coffee. th_LOVE.gif

Hello all!

I am melting Da Lime in De Coconut from HHS today. I took my oldest son shopping today for clothes for his junior prom next week th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Where does the time go?! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Good Sunday morning everyone.

Biolaeagles--my YC Strawberry Lemon Ice was very nice and had quite a good throw. It burned perfectly--no soot and it pooled out quickly. Very pleased with it.

Nothing going yet today except an unscented tealight. I woke up with a bad headache and it is easing some but I think I will wait awhile before adding any scents to the air. Have a great day!

Good Morning!

Thanks Mpfand and Biolaeagles...I kept those scents going until the evening! [smilie=yes]

Trep...hope your headache disappears quick!

Last night it was K's Berry Loopy Candy...pretty much no throw...I think I've had them too long! I may have to go through the rest fast and see if there's any that throw at all. :(

This morning it's SGA Ice Cream Scoop Bread @ the I-Hop... :toppoints:

Have a good one. :)

My head is feeling better so I burned Mainstays Island Party for a couple of hours and now it is Mainstays Sweet Sangria--just started this one so can't tell yet what it smells like. It is sunny and cool here but I think since the wind is gone today may be a better day. The next couple are to be wet, windy and cold but I don't care if we get a good rain out of it. Have a wonderful day, everybody.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Glad your headache eased up so you can melt again, Trep. [smilie=th_aa17]

ST Jacob ~ rich plum slices, brown sugar, and pumpkin milkshake (don't smell any pumpkin, but it smells good, just pretty light overall)

ST La Push ~ fresh raindrops, sage leaf, and orange peel (didn't smell this one at all last night, but moving it to a different warmer today in a smaller room)

PL Tamboti Safari

Burning Gold Canyon Lilac

Enjoy your day! [smilie=th_sml29]

Good morning, everyone! It has been very chilly here in the mornings, then nice 70 degree weather in the afternoon. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Shortygal, that's so sweet! I hope your DS had a nice prom night. yes.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade tart in Coconut Coffee Ice Cream Scoop Bread and a gift from a friend- My Candle Box's Glazed Cinnamon Donuts. wub.gif

Shorty - is there anything new in the guy's prom wear? I am a little out of touch about what is in vogue!

Tonight it is Ava's Sunshine Cookies. And ST Hermoine!

Happy Monday everyone. It is 52 and raining this morning but no storms so that is fine. We really need some rain so this is a good way to get it. This morning I have been trying out a new brand of candle I heard about on YouTube. It is DW Home and you find them at Marshall's , TJ Maxx etc. I just got a very small jar (one wick) in Vanilla Bean and it is filling my entire house. No joke! I am in shock. It smells great too. They have them in larger one wick, two wicks and a big three wick which all get good reviews. I can't believe the throw on this thing. Also that Mainstays Sweet Sangria turned out to be wonderful. On cold sniff it smells like kool aid but warm it is deep and so good.

Well, hope you all have a great day!