The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

MAY I interest you in today's scent?

Good morning! :)

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. I had to work but I came home to a nice dinner with the patio table all set and a bottle of wine chilled. Thanks for the well wishes for DD. After 3 full days in bed with a high fever she is feeling better and fever free. Her date for prom was able to return his tux and get a 90% refund, but they'd purchased the tickets and everything else weeks ago. I feel so bad for them. :( Missing your senior prom is a huge disappointment.

This morning I'm melting Pomelo Fiesta from Scentsy.

Mpfand--glad your DD is feeling better but the hurt from missing the prom will last awhile I imagine.

So far today I have burned my Mainstays Aruba Sands candle and I'm getting ready to put on BBW Georgia Peach. It looks like it could rain at any moment so a nice afternoon for some candlelight.

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm back from taking the two younger boys to a park date with a mommy friend, and now they are both napping. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I put the last of my Pumpkin Wreath YC candle on my burner and added in HHS' Cider Donut Cannoli. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hello...

Mpfand...glad your DD is feeling better.

Last night it was Ava's Ice Cream Scoop Bread Butter Fudge...delicious scent....must get more!

Haven't changed the warmers yet....oh gosh....

Maggie, is the "fudge" part of that scent vanilla? Or chocolate?

Glad DD is better, mpfand. Sounds like she was a sick gal!

Tonight I am melting an oldie, BRH - Honeysuckle Jasmine.

Debra,...it's a vanilla fudge. :)

Finally changed up the warmers...

Wild berry ZB by Satin Suzie

White Rabbit by Sugar Scoops Wax Melts

Raspberry Apple Butter ZB by a CF pal...yummy!

Goodnight all...

Good Morning, everyone. We had storms in the night--woke me at 1 AM and I never got back to sleep so I am kind of tired today. I picked up a Mainstays three wick in Calla Lily while I was at Walmart this morning and I have it lit and it smells wonderful. Years ago I had Calla Lily from Yankee and loved it as well. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

th_Hello_.gif I am melting Frosted Cupcake today from OPT. Our rain has cleared here and it looks like we are in for sunny weather the next few days!

Good morning!

Melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy and White Peach Mango from BH&G.

Hi there! ????

Hope you all had a nice Mother's Day! ❤️

We had a nice relaxing weekend with DH home, but he had to head back early this morning. ????

Mpfand - So sorry to hear your DD missed her prom. That's a real bummer! Glad she's feeling better, though.

Michele - Looks like you've been bitten by the SGA bug. ????

ST Tonks - from a thoughtful CF pal ????

CLK Caramelized Apples

Partylite Pink Grapefruit

Homemade Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Thanks, Maggie! I am glad it is not chocolate!

I also am a SGA fan!

I sure long for the days when you could order from vendors at leisure and get what you want! ;)

Tonight - CFTKR - Denim

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am melting Cinnamon Apple Berry from OPT. I'm waiting on a Nene's order to ship which I will be excited to get. I love her stuff. My stash is quite small these days, so I usually melt through a lot of a vendor before moving onto another.biggrin.gif

debra - I miss the days of easy ordering from some vendors as well!!

Edited to add: Can I get your thoughts on Cheryl's Candles and Gifts? I am amazed by her scent list but wondering how you like her products. I was thinking about some scent shots. Thanks!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today I'm burning Pumpkin Wreath from YC and melting Pumpkin Milkshake from LSC. It has been very overcast and chilly in the mornings here, so some pumpkin scents feel just right! th_LOVE.gifIt is supposed to heat up this week, though...boo! th_roll.gif

Good Afternoon, everyone. It was storming this morning so I had the computer unplugged and then forgot to post. Today's scents have been some unknown vanilla candle which actually smelled pretty good. It was a small one I got at Dollar Tree (soy) and then BBW Tiki Mango Mai Tai and Mainstays Peach and Mango. We are expecting more storms tonight but I hope they don't come. Have a great night.

Hey!

Shortygal...I only ordered from Cheryl's once and I thought her stuff was pretty good...I do know lots of people like her stuff a lot!

Tonight it's...

FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread

ST Star Trek

PPS Homecoming

Hello!

Melting Cutie Pie Cupcake from Scentsy and Lemonade from a sweet CF gal.

Good afternoon, everyone! thwetkissf.gifI just finished a three milk walk with the two younger boys in the double stroller while listening to Jim Gaffigan's "Dad is Fat" on Audible- so funny! I am really enjoying listening to books on tape since I don't have free hands most of the day. th_aa17.gif

Trep, stay safe from those storms! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Mint Creme Mallow from LSC- lovely marshmallow/spearmint scent!- and Granma's Vanilla Bean Cookie from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

The storms missed us so that was good. DH and I went to the larger city near us and had a nice lunch and I did some wax shopping. I found three candles at TJ Maxx--a few at Walmart and bought one medium jar at Yankee. I got a medium jar of Strawberry Lemon Ice half price with a deal they had. I actually got two room sprays half price and a free jar holder as well so I was pleased with that.

Early this morning I had on YC Peach and Mango crackling wick and now it is BBW Georgia Peach. Hope you all had a wonderful day.