The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

MAY I interest you in today's scent?

Hello All!

Biolaeagles, Running with two? Wow, you are in great shape!!! [smilie=th_23_32_7] Never heard of Knotts but it sounds like fun!! Hope you have a great time!

Candlelove, I know! The weather is lousy and the forecast looks like more of the same! What's going on? I can't imagine opening the pool while it feels like late winter. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I think as long as you had fun in AC, that's all that matters!

Earlier today it was all strawberries....Ava's Strawberry Funnel Cake, UTC Strawberry Ice Cream, and CCCC Strawberry Cotton Candy from a CF pal....(thanks)...smelled great.

Now it's Lots of bubblegum...L3 Bubblegum Jet Puff Mallo Mallo Fluff and Wilmas Winter Candy Apple Mallow VBN

It is almost the weekend! Any Mother's Day plans? Mine are still in the works. ^_^

Tonight it is Ginger Peach - Cheryl's.

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, I was definitely huffing and puffing while running! I'm trying really hard to get back into the same fitness shape I was in before baby boy was born. Also, I LOVE all strawberry scents. th_smilies-2.gif

Trep, how did you like the Tiki Mango Mai Tea candle? Sounds yum! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

This rainy night I'm burning candles in Pumpkin Wreath and Apple Spice (YC). th_slider_flirt.gif

It's dark and raining here this morning which put me in the mood to melt a bakery scent. I chose Glazed Cinnamon Donuts from a sweet CF pal. Yum!

[smilie=th_hello]

Michele ~ Sorry you didn't win in Atlantic City. Better luck next time!

Maggie ~ How cute that Mother's Day Tea sounds. I sure miss when my girls were that little. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Biolaeagles ~ Knott's sounds fun for the boys. You're lucky to live close. [smilie=yes] I went there once way back in 1990 when my brother and SIL lived in California. Their firstborn son was only four months old and he turned 26 last month. How time flies!

CFTKR Blueberry Pomegranate Sponge Cake and Coconut Strawberry Cake

Rocket's Melts Caramel Apples Creamy Praline Pecan and ST Voldemort ~ gifts from a CF sweetie [smilie=th_teks0311]

DH got home late yesterday for the weekend and we are finally going to celebrate my birthday as a family tonight with Shrimp Scampi and a coconut white cake with raspberry filling and coconut mascarpone whipped cream frosting, made lovingly by our aspiring pastry chef DD#2. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Long time no post but hello everyone! I've missed reading these boards. My almost 5 year old and 7 month old have kept me busy for a while, but I am trying to get back into melting more! th_200912104451.gif

I'm melting Marshmallow Madness from OPT today! Happy Friday!

Hello Ladies!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Woo-hoo Honeybear! That dinner sounds delectable!! So sweet of your DD!! Enjoy!

TGIF!! It's been a long week and I'm glad to be home...DS will be coming in tonight which is great! :)

Changing up the scents...

Blueberry Sugared Mallow Bread by FP...yum

Edit...

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Hey Shortygal!! I missed your post earlier and it's great to see you!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Hi everyone--I forgot to post today. I had three scents today--YC Peach Mango, Mainstays Strawberry Lemonade and BBW Georgia Peach--all good for this lovely summer like day we had.

Biolaeagles--I did like the Tiki Mango Mai Tai--it is a different type of tropical scent but quite nice. Very pretty burning as well.

Yummo, Honeybear, that cake sounds amazing!

Hiya Shortygal, nice to have you back!

Tonight it has been Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie - Cheryl's.

Good Saturday Morning, everyone. Starting the day with Mainstays Purple Sands. On cold sniff I didn't think much of it but I saw on YouTube where it smells like bananas when burning and I love banana scents so I am giving it a try this morning--love it. It is a beautiful purple color which is a bonus as well. Hope you all have a great day.

Good Afternoon....slow moving today...

It's Alamo Candelaria Bloody Man upstairs

And downstairs it's Noel's Fluffy Birthday Cake and Lattes by SGA

Have a good one. :)

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday! We are probably on our 5th or 6th day of rain here. I am melting Amish Cinnamon Zucchini Cake from OPT th_snoopy.gif

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I just got home from a Kentucky derby-themed Mother's Day party (my side of the family). Now, DS # 3 is napping (DH and the other boys are still there hanging out), and I'm watching "27 Dresses"...gotta get in the girly movies while all of the boys are out! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Almond Cookie from HHS. wub.gif

It has been another beautiful day here in SW Missouri--we have had the most wonderful spring this year--loving it. My other candles today have been Mainstays Vanilla and BBW Georgia Peach. Have a nice evening everyone.

Hi everyone!

Biolaeagles, sounds like a fun day!

Today is DD's senior prom, but she isn't going to be able to go. She is sick with a bad case of strep throat. :( My heart is just breaking for her. She's been looking forward to this for months.

Melting a gift from a thoughtful CF friend, Granny Frannie's Boiled Cake. ♡

Oh no, mpfand, I am so sorry for your DD! Those are big moments in high school.

Trep - I wondering how a purple candle ends up being banana! Any other sniffs in there? [smilie=th_confused3]

Today was a day to begin burning and using up old candles. First in the line: Air Wick - Emerald Woodland. It was pretty good, lists the scents as a multi-layer fragrance of Morning Frost, Evergreen and Sugar Cookie.

Mpfand-Hope your DD feels better! That's really a shame.

Happy Mother's Day everyone !! We are celebrating Mother's Day and my parents 60th wedding anniversary today.

"Happy Mothers Day" to all of our Mothers out there! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Mpfand...I'm so sorry to hear about your DD! I know the amount of planning involved in prom these days and that really stinks!!!! I do hope she feel better soon. [smilie=th_balloons]

Biolaeagles...that sounds adorable...glad you had a nice time. That movie cracks me up! :)

Happy Anniversary to your folks Michele!! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

It's Persephone by Alamo Candelaria

Have a great day.:)

Happy Mother's Day, everyone. It is another beautiful day here.

Candlelove--congrats to your folks--that is wonderful.

Mpfand--so sorry about your DD missing her prom--that is so sad.

Debra--according to the Walmart website Purple Sands has notes of watermelon, pear , melon and musk. In fact, it smells like a just peeled banana--very similar to a scent Yankee had a few years ago.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.

So far today I have burned YC Peach Mango--crackling wick and 719 Walnut Avenue Country Market.

Happy Mother's Day!

Mpfand - Awww....I'm sorry your DD isn't feeling well and missed her prom :( ... I hope she's better today! Even tho she missed her school prom and it won't be quite the same, she and her date and their friends can still have their own 'prom', wear their dresses/suits, celebrate and go to dinner on another day. That'll still make for good memories....right? [smilie=yes]

Michele - Wow...60 years! :sHa_woot: Happy anniversary to your parents!

Hello peeps! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting ST Big Bang from a CF pal (TY!) ....great scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

This afternoon's scents have been Mainstays Peach and Mango and Vanilla plus BBW Georgia Peach. Have a nice evening.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! What Mother's Day plans do you all have going on? DH surprised me with breakfast in bed, then we all headed out to church together, and later today DH is getting my favorite sushi. DS # 1 wrote his name in a Mother's Day card and was very proud to hand it to me, so sweet! wub.gif

Mpfand, oh no! Your poor daughter. I hope she gets better soon...that smarts, though! th_cry2yw3.gif

Candlelove, congratulations to your parents on their 60th anniversary! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Pie in the Sky from Thirty Street- thanks, friend!- and Vanilla Poundcake from CFTKR. th_LOVE.gif