The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

MAY I interest you in today's scent?

Nice title, Trep! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's cold and rainy here today and sure feels like Fall.

HHS Pumpkin Apple Twinkies ~ from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

ST Pie Crust Leaves and Pippin

Homemade Angel

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Cute title, Trep!

It is hotter than usual here for this time of year. I am not ready to fight with all the weeds in the flower beds just yet!

Today it has been YC - Wisteria.

Cute title, trep! :)

My parents left early this morning. I'm going to miss having them here. Melting a gift from a generous CF pal from VCS, California Dreamin/Bluebird Cafe/We'll Always Have Paris.

Thanks everyone about the title--it just popped into my head. Ha! I had no internet this morning and then I went to the mall so I am just now getting on here. I have been burning Mainstays Peach and Mango--really love this scent and no one has noticed! Yeah! I just had missed my candles so much so at least I am getting to do them for a bit each day. I got a new holder at BBW and another of the Yankee Pure Radiance candles in Peach Mango. I get the small size and put it in a large jar holder with cutouts that I got at Walmart and it looks so pretty. I burned it yesterday and it was beautiful. I have been spring cleaning and found about 1500 tealights ( no exaggeration) so I have one of those lit in an owl tart burner just for ambiance. Have a great evening everyone!

Good Evening All :)

Mpfand...glad you had a wonderful visit with your folks. I know you will miss them but hopefully you can visit again soon! :)

Trep...Yahoo! So happy you are getting to burn candles once again! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Earlier it was Woodland Cabin by Grannys

After work has been Grafefruit Mango by TCSS

And from some lovely CF pals....PL Pink Grapefruit &

SGA Banana Coconut Pie Wafers

Goodnight

Mpfand--so glad you enjoyed your visit with your folks. I am sure it will seem strange for awhile not having them around. It is nice you can enjoy them so--family is so precious.

Nothing going yet this morning except a tealight. I must get some of these used.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Everyone

Thanks, Maggie and trep. Luckily, I will be going to Idaho the end of the month so I will see them soon!

Trep, that's alot of tea lights! ;) So glad you're able to enjoy candles again. ♡

Starting out with Serendipity Ice Cream/Batter Bread from a sweetie here on CF. Yum!!!

Have a great day, everyone! :)

Hello!

Definitely time to change the warmers!

CFTKR Pistachio Coconut Pie from a sweet CF pal

And Sweet Watermelon from Scentsible Magic

Have a good one. :)

Wowie, that be a lot of tealights, Trep! I bet you can make your rooms very festive!

Good news that you get to see your family again soon, mpfand!

Tonight it is Citrus Linen H20 from Crosscreek.

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear, are you still having rainy weather? We could use some over here! th_pardon.gif

Trep, cute title! I'm so glad no one in your house is noticing the scents! I'd be sad to not be able to melt mine. yes.gif

Today I"m burning B&BW's Watermelon Lemonade and YC's Cherry Lemonade. wub.gif

Hi everyone--this morning it is Mainstays Island Party--this is a wonderful scent--I am really enjoying it. Have a great day!

Good morning, friends [smilie=th_wave]

Biolaeagles ~ No more rain for us. The wind is supposed to blow all weekend though. YUK! [smilie=th_u51]

Trep ~ Gosh! I don't even want to think about not being able to melt or use candles. That's one of my worst nightmares! [smilie=th_fear8]

Mpfand ~ You're so lucky to have such a good relationship with your parents. [smilie=th_sml29]

Today it's all gifties from a sweet CF friend. Thank you! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

SGA Hello Lover ~ This is still kicking on day two in the Candle Aire. A couple of nights ago I put it in my Partylite butterfly warmer, then moved it last night to see if there was any life left. Blown away by how strong this is! [smilie=th_LOVE]

CFTKR Red Hot Banana and Sugar Cookie Zucchini

SMT Lavender Eucalyptus Spearmint

BH&G Iced Lemon Poundcake

Tomorrow is the day for DH to come home. [smilie=th_yay] It's been nearly two months and we can't wait! [smilie=th_tigger]

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear, yay for DH coming home!! th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I'm melting a friend's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies and ST's Boy Meets World- great scent, but not as strong as I would have liked. th_F_14WA116161617.gif

Good Evening All!

Busy day in school today! We had our Mothers Day Tea and each child stood up to tell all the moms why they love their own Mom....since they are only 4 it is beyond precious!! My tootsies are kill in' me.

Glad to hear you're hubby is heading home Honeybear!, [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

All day it's been homemade tarts from some CF pals...Marshmallow Jelly Donut, Blackberry Vanilla Waffle Cone and Country Berry Hotcakes...thanks!!

Changed the scents to...

Pumpkin Doughnuts by Satin Suzie Scents

Pickin Punkins by K's

Pumpkin Poundcake by Spotted Hog from a sweet CF pal.

NMHoneybear-Glad to hear DH is home. Enjoy!!

Maggie- That Mother's Day Tea sounds like it was adorable.

I went to Atlantic City yesterday with some friends. I had fun but didn't come home a winner.

Melting today Nene's Cafe Vienna and Snickers Coffee.

The weather here is cold and rainy. It really doesn't feel like spring. Memorial Day is in just 3 weeks.

Have a great day everyone!

NMHoneybear, so glad your DH gets to come home!

Maggie, how sweet that tea must've been!

Candlelove, sounds like fun!

Melting a gift from a sweet CF gal, Mango Sorbet Sunburst Pink Stars. This was an enormous hunk of wax that I divided amongst 5 warmers.

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! It is chilly and windy here today. We are supposed to get thunderstorms later tonight and into tomorrow. Today I ran with the younger two boys in the double stroller and am now pooped out! th_cha40.gifIn a few minutes I'm going to get the boys ready to go to Knott's for a few hours with our passes before the rain hits! DS # 1 is super excited about the train ride, and DS # 2 just loves hugging Snoopy and Charlie Brown, hehe- he has always been my snuggler! wub.gif

Candlelove, I'm glad you had fun at Atlantic City...maybe next time you'll bring home some money (for wax, hehe!). biggrin.gif

Maggie, how cute! DS # 1 came home with a cute Mother's Day card from preschool too. th_LOVE.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade tart in Coffee Sugar Milk Zucchini Bread. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

NMHoneybear--you must be thrilled to have your DH home again.

MaggieMae--that Mother's Day tea sounds so cute.

Early this morning I had on BBW Tiki Mango Mai Tai and this afternoon it was Mainstays Peach and Mango.

Lovely weather here.