The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Shower of Scents

Good Morning!

Happy Belated Birthday Honeybear! Hope it was a good one.

Everyone always tells me they can smell the scent of candles on me.

Melting SGA Salted Caramel and Ginger. I'm really enjoying this vendor.

Good Morning, everyone. This morning I have been burning my Mainstays three wick Strawberry Lemonade candle. I tell you every time I burn this one it is stronger--great scent.

Biolaeagles--hope your helper works out. Sounds like a great idea to me! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Hi there, friends! [smilie=th_c032]

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! [smilie=th_aa18]

I had a relaxing final day in California with DH and we celebrated my birthday with a long nature walk followed by some nice homemade chicken soup and the movie Creed. It was perfect! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Didn't really feel like going out anywhere and getting aggravated with CA drivers. Just wanted to spend the day peacefully together.

Mpfand and Biolaeagles ~ Hope you birthday peeps had great days as well!

Michelle ~ Glad you're loving SGA. Knew you would! [smilie=th_aa17]

Debra ~ That's funny about the candle smell on your DH. The girls and I have frequently been told that, but not my DH.

Candlewarmers Lavender Vanilla and Pumpkin Cider Donut

Homemade Glazed Cinnamon Donuts Brown Sugar Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone

Trying to get this house cleaned since the girls don't while I'm gone [smilie=angry], so I haven't had a chance to change out all my warmers yet.

Hope you're all having a good day!

Good morning. :)

Today me, my mom and DD are going to meet my aunt and cousin at a local winery for lunch and a tour. Should be a fun girls day! I'm melting Baked ApplePie from Scentsy.

I purchased a Mainstays candle in Aruba Sands this morning and have been burning it. To my nose at least it is an exact dupe of BBW Caribbean Escape. Have a great day!

Good afternoon, waxie friends! th_76d65c2f.gif I'm having one of those days where I barely have enough energy to get through the day. I think it's because I tried dropping another night feed for DS # 3 to get him down to one a night, and he fussed and tossed and turned a lot last night. I kept on waking up to listen whether or not he was okay. Exhaustion! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Mpfand, sounds like you're going to have a fun girls day! Enjoy! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Honeybear, hope you get your house cleaned without it taking too much of your day. yes.gif

Today I've been going through a lot of scents, from TCSS' Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Dough Bread (that I wasn't a huge fan of, despite usually loving this scent blend!dry.gif) to Hello Blueberry Coconut from Wilma's to Snowglobe from LSC. wub.gif

Hey All...

Honeybear....the same thing happens to this house when I leave! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Biolaeagles...I hope you caught a wink or two today and get some sleep tonight! I know changing their schedules can be exhausting for a couple days. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Mpfand....sounds lovely! Enjoy!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

It's a new to me vendor tonight...Southern Twang's Berry Buttercream Puffs, Cake Batter Ice Cream & Sugar Milk...smells amazing and I'm so glad the "melt by" date has just passed so I got to use it the day it arrived! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a great evening.

Good find, Trep! Probably way less expensive? At least when I go to B&BW, I buy more foamy soaps than I can use in a year or two, not to mention a bunch of candles! [smilie=th_paper-bag]

I hope you had a lovely day, mpfand!

I am binge watching the old Leverage series. It has gotten better with each year.

Maggie - are you still using your Candle-Air?

Tonight it is TCC - Lavender Mist

[smilie=th_hello]

Biolaeagles ~ You poor thing. [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm sorry this is such a slow process with DH #3. Hope you're giving yourself lots of pats on the back for how much you DO accomplish in spite of being sleep deprived. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Ava's Merlin's Forest

ST Pancakes & Coffee and Beetlejuice

Good afternoon, everyone, and thanks for the kind words! DS # 3 did MUCH better last night. I had DH go in and just quickly turn him over/comfort him, and he fell right back to sleep...that's the longest he's gone without nursing- 7 hours! Woohoo! th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I'm melting Aunt Nellie's Autumn Supreme from VCS and Pumpkin Poundcake from SH. It's a nice, overcast day today, so fall scents sounded just right! th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles ...yahoo....glad you got some sleep!

Debra...yep, I am using my Candle Aire but it's in my bedroom so I only turn it on at night. I like the nightlight effect and the fan sound puts me to sleep. ;) Right now I've got Forbidden Mountain by Storybook Scents in it...

And downstairs it's Welcome Home TM ZB....which is making me [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] from a CF pa (thanks!)l, SGA Rootbeer Ice Cream Scoop Bread and Sugar Cookie ZB by Ava's.

Earlier it was Melted Confections Favorite Sweater and Vienna...very soft.

Goodnight.

That is great news, biolaeagles!

I am glad your warmer is still working Maggie - do you have a quick way to clean the pans?

Tonight it is Cheryl's Ginger Peach.

Good Morning, everyone. This morning I am burning a small YC Pure Radiance candle in Peach Mango. I am sitting here while it is still dark watching the flame and listening to it crackle--love it.

Hope you all have a [smilie=th_bb20]

th_bb20.gif, everyone!

Trep, I like the crackling woodwicks too! So soothing. yes.gif

Maggie, I love SGA's Rootbeer ICSB. I haven't seen it in the restocks lately, but would love to pick up more!

Today I'm melting Strawberry Crunch Muffins and Strawberry Wedding Cake from LSC. wub.gif

Today I had on Mainstays Pink Grapefruit and then later BBW Georgia Peach--enjoyed both of these. I had a nice surprise today. Midmorning I got a call from a special friend who I hadn't seen in 2 years. He was in town and wanted to take me to lunch so I went. He is like a younger brother to me so it was nice to catch up. Also got to talk to my best friend--it is her birthday so we had a good chat. Kind of a special day for me. Hope you all had a good one.

Good Evening All....I'm glad it's Friday!

It's all CFOW tonight...

Watermelon Honeydew Jolly Rancher

Fairy Nectar

Watermelon Punch

Debra...I clean it the same way as my other warmers. Dump the wax hot and then wipe out the inside. I was afraid the tin would be too hot to handle but it's not at all.

Trep...glad you got to catch up with good friends!

Biolaeagles...I am surprised how "true" it smells. It was nice and lasted a while.

Goodnight

Hello!

Trep, glad you got to visit with some good friends. :)

We had a lovely day at the winery on Wednesday. My parents are here until Monday so we're just enjoying the last few days.

I'm melting Pink Sugar Cookies from a sweet CF pal and Pink Sugar Berry from BH&G.

Trep, it sounds like a wonderful day!

Maggie - I have found if I freeze my Candle-Aire tins I can chip most of them out very quickly. I had trouble getting them clean when I dumped them because of the lip on top!

Tonight - A Pocketful of Peonies - A Walk in the Woods.

Good Morning

That's a good idea Debra....I used to freeze all my warmer plates which really keeps them cleaner but I'd actually have to turn them off which I don't do too often nowadays. Actually, since my warmer is now upstairs, I use "tp" to clean around the edge which works great cause it's thinner. Weird? [smilie=th_pardon]

Susan...nice fruity scents today!!

Mpfand...I'm so glad you are enjoying the time with your parents! My kids are taking me to a local winery on Mothers Day...I'm excited to walk around and enjoy the landscape. I hope it's a nice warm day.

It's Beatnik Breakfast by Happy Hippy

Maple Cinnamon Zucchini by Ava's

Have a good one. :)