The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Shower of Scents

Morning!

Debra...I love watching movies that I missed over the years....especially real oldies! Can you recommend any good ones?

Late last night and now it's all Supertarts from a sweet CF pal...thanks!

Harry, Hermoine and Belle....smells awesome!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Upstairs it's Blue Skies by SGA

Have a great day. :)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Biolaeagles ~ Yes, Mr. Gold is very nice. Funny, but the longer it was on, the more it started smelling like a bakery scent to me...like a yummy coconut cream pie. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Mpfand ~ Enjoy your time with your parents! [smilie=yes]

Okay, Maggie, I had to go and look up that Satin Suzie Scent The Mod Squad and it sounds delish!! You know what a zucchini bread fan I am! [smilie=th_LOVE]

ST Ellen ~ Pink Sugar and Jaws (Sea Salt, Fresh Air, Sea Grass, Sliced plum and Sweet pear) ~ This Jaws blend is AMAZING on its own! Hoping it's even better with Pink Sugar.

SGA Skittles

P.S. That darn Super Tarts is open again for Once Upon A Time and Jaws clammies. Since my birthday is coming up quick, I may have to do a "little" order. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Hey All...

SGA Strawberry Pomegranate Salt Water Taffy Hard Candy

Scentsy Raspberry Bush

Scentsy Blackberry Meringue

All from sweet CF pals....thanks!!

I'll have to go check out ST. ;)

Good morning! :)

My mom chose the scent yesterday; Hemingway from Scentsy and it's still going strong so I'll leave it. DS will be 21 tomorrow. To celebrate he, DH and my dad are going to a soccer game this evening in southern CA. They'll be home tomorrow and then we'll all go to Texas de Brazil for dinner. It's so nice having my parents here and seeing my mom doing so well. ♡ Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good morning! :)

My mom chose the scent yesterday; Hemingway from Scentsy and it's still going strong so I'll leave it. DS will be 21 tomorrow. To celebrate he, DH and my dad are going to a soccer game this evening in southern CA. They'll be home tomorrow and then we'll all go to Texas de Brazil for dinner. It's so nice having my parents here and seeing my mom doing so well. ♡ Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Mpfand...I'm so glad you're enjoying time with your family!! Hemingway is my fav!! ;)

Good Saturday morning, everyone. Mpfand--glad you are having such a nice time with your family. This morning I am burning Pink Grapefruit--very light but that is what I need right now. It is a beautiful day here. Have a great day!

Mpfand ~ So nice to hear what a good time you're having with your parents. [smilie=th_sml29]

Maggie ~ Did you get anything from ST yet? [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm going in later today for my birthday order. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Trying out her Storybrooke this afternoon. It is a blend of Cucumber Melon, Cactus & Sea Salt, and Fresh Cut Grass. YUMMO!

Hello All...

Honeybear....nope...I didn't end up ordering from ST but made a couple other purchases instead. ;) Ended up placing an order at Southern Twang and Ava's. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 But the night is young....

Tonight it's Duck Farts by Granny's...so old but smells stronger than it used to

And Wild Strawberry Pomegranate by FSS

Night all.

No kidding, Maggie, the night is young...I can still do a lot of damage! ;) I have been eyeing some vendors I have not ordered from for awhile.

As far as old movies - we watched Flight Plan last night. And I had to watch The Usual Suspect - again!

MPfand, how exciting, DS turning 21! I hope you have a fun celebration!

I have Peach Bellini from B&BW burning tonight.

Good Morning!

Just stopping in to say hello. Haven't really melted the last 2 weeks. DD was home and was complaining about my scents. They were bothering her for some reason. Did sneak in YC Salt Water Taffy yesterday. Very light scent.

Will start melting again this week.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Good morning, everyone! th_316785e4.gif We've had a fun weekend so far with celebrating my dad's and FIL's birthdays yesterday, and then church and a park date today. th_ecd36868.gif I'm so glad the weather cooled down this week to mid-70's from the high 80's last week....I'm not ready for summer weather yet!

Mpfand, happy birthday to your son! It sounds like you have a nice evening planned! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Trep, I'm glad your able to start enjoying your scents again! yes.gif

Honeybear, th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif sweet friend, and I'm glad you like Storybrooke! th_slider_hi5.gif

Candlelove, it's sad when a family member doesn't like the smellies...it's a daily struggle for my DH and me, but we have some compromises now in place, haha. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Snickers Coffee from KK's. th_LOVE.gif

Good Afternoon..

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to you Honeybear!!!! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS Mpfand!!!

It's Mo Nighean Donn by L3... Nice coffee scent!

Changing up the scents...

An all time favorite scent...Cantaloupe Birthday by SGA

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your Dad and FIL, Biolaeagles!!!

Debra...I loved Flight Plan and my DS has been telling me we should watch Usual Suspects and I haven't listened...I guess I better watch it! Lol

:)

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Honeybear--have a great one! This morning it was Mainstays Strawberry Lemonade--really strong and good and this afternoon it is Better Homes and Gardens Pineapple Kiwi Colada. It is a beautiful day here--like summer.

[smilie=HBday] Honeybear!!

Maggie, if you have not watched that movie - do it!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Candlelove - we met my son at a restaurant last night and the first thing he said to DH - "Do you know you smell like candles?" DH was not thrilled... :sEm_oops2:

Today has been Cheryl's Apple Fritter.

Morning All

Debra... :sSig_heeheehee: I'm sure your hubby wasn't happy, but that's funny! Of course we think that's a great smell!!!!

It's Rockford Peaches by VCS...yum.

Have a good one. :)

This morning it was Pink Grapefruit (Mainstays) and this afternoon it is BBW Georgia Peach. I love peach scents. It is a lovely spring day here. Hope everyone has had a good day.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifToday is the first day I'm getting some help in the late afternoon/early evening. I found a nice girl from my church that I can pay two times a week to entertain the boys so that I can cook dinner and get some errands around the house done. I hope this relieves some stress for me since that time of the day (when everyone is home and hungry!) is tough while taking care of baby boy. th_a136.gif

Maggie, "Usual Suspects" is so good! I'll have to watch "Flight Plan" soon! yes.gif

Trep, I really like that BH&G pineapple scent too! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Debra, my DH gets that all the time from people who know about me and my love of scents! Whoopsie! th_giggle.gif

Today I'm melting Cherry Flip Cupcake from Nene's. wub.gif

Hey!

Biolaeagles...that's a great idea! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hope you can get a lot accomplished.

It's FAM Country Roads clam....smells nice but it's a oldies from 9/14....smells like Apple Cinnamon. :)

All our hot weather is gone! Back to cold and drizzle.

Good find, Biolaeagles!!

Tonight I am melting another oldie - remember Cozy Cottage? Tonight I am melting Neroli -one I have been hoarding. :wub: