The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Shower of Scents

So sorry Ive missed birthdays! HAPPY BIRTHDAY girls!! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Been so busy with my Dad. Melting SGAs Cider Lane Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Sugar Cookies at work today....thats a mouthful!!

Sorry I'm late to the party, ladies. I've been in California with DH since Friday.

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol , AnnaBanana! Hope you have fun here with all of us wax-crazed peeps!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d , Maggie and Aria! Hope your days were most memorable! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Debra ~ That Lunableu must be an oldie! She's been gone a while, hasn't she?

Biolaeagle ~ I only had a tiny chunk of the ST Luna and melted it in a tealight warmer in my master bath. It wasn't super strong, but I didn't like how much it smoked. Geez! When I walked in the bedroom, the whole room was smoky. [smilie=th_fear8]

Sweet ~ How nice to see you! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

ST Belle

RG Raspberry Coconut Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Hi All!

Trap- Welcome back!

Welcome AnnaBanana!

Happy Belated Birthdays Aria and Maggie!! Hope you both enjoyed your special day!

Sweet- Good to see you!

Mpfand-Hope you enjoy your parent's visit.

Not melting anything today since I'm heading out to do some errands. Maybe later.

Have a great day everyone !

Afternoon everyone. This morning I burned Mainstays Pink Grapefruit--great scent--loved it.

Good afternoon, everyone! th_wave.gif

Welcome, AnnaBanana! th_hello.gif

Maggie, what did you end up doing for your birthday yesterday? th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Lemon Colada from a friend- love this one! th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Jules!! Hope you are enjoying your day!!

Thanks Debra, Becky, Honeybear and Michele!!

Biolaeagles...we just took my Dad out for dinner and then came back to our house for cake and presents. Simple but nice.

Debra...snow? Wow!! How much did you get?

It's been TCSS Grapefruit and Mango today....really enjoying this scent. ;)

Hi Sweet! Good to see you! ;)

Happy birthday, Jules!

Maggie, that sounds like a lovely birthday. ♡

Today I melted Peach Pineapple from Front Porch. Delicious combo.

[smilie=th_1819] I hope you are having a fun birthday, Jules!

Maggie - we did not have snow here. (we were 85 degrees!) But, I saw a friend in Colorado said she had several inches of snow!

Honeybear - yep, I have lots and lots of OOB vendor tarts! [smilie=th_c032] That is the problem when you buy faster than you melt!

Tonight it is YC - Pink Sands.

MaggieMae - That isn't a pic of Mookie. I found that pic doing a search of Lab mixes and found that one of a Lab/Schnauzer mix. He looks almost exactly like that but has more scruffies above his eyes. Happy Bday to your dad, too! [smilie=th_balloons]

Becky - How's your dad doing? I hope he's able to return home soon. [smilie=yes]

Jules - Hope U had a fun birthday! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Debra - Wow...sounds like you're having abnormally hot weather this early in the spring! :sFun_hot: We're very warm here too, got to 80 degrees the past 2 days. Feels weird when the trees don't even have leaves yet. Our temps are supposed to be more normal the rest of the week, tho.

Honeybear - Glad you're able to be with your DH again! Hope things return to being less stressful for U soon. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting HHS Caramel Cinnamon Latte...strong and good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Jules--sorry I missed your BD--hope it was special. This afternoon it is Peach and Mango again--still staying with light scents as I ease us back into the scent world. Hope you all are having a great day.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d , Jules! Hope you had a great one!

Debra ~ Yes, I know what you mean about not melting fast enough. And it sure doesn't help to keep buying at the same time. :rolleyes:

ST Mr. Gold ~ a blend of Golden Sands (Yankee dupe) and suntan lotion

RG Strawberries & Cream and Key Lime Pie

Today's melt is Pink Pistachio Cake from a sweet CF pal. Stong and yummy! Today is a big cleaning day; my parents will be arriving tomorrow. :)

Another hot one today, not usual for my rainy area! I think it was almost 90 degrees! It will be stormy again in a day or two.

mpfand - have fun with your parents! Will you sight see?

Tonight - another oldie - Harvest Lane Tea Rose Freesia.

Greetings!

Yesterday was so busy I didn't have a chance to post. ????

It's been gifties from lovely CF pals...

PL Lemon Melon Mint

SGA Death by Cereal

SGA Hello Lover

Homemade Lavender Chamomile upstairs

Thank you!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Mpfand....yay! Enjoy the time with your parents!

Sweet....oh, still a cutie pic though. ;)

Debra.... [smilie=th_LA839B1117] yes....85 is very far from snow!!! LOL

Have a great day!!

Good Morning everyone. This morning I am burning Juicy Watermelon from Mainstays--very nice scent. It is gloomy here today so far but fairly warm. Have a great day!

I'm done cleaning! I also have everything prepped for taco salad and made raspberry cheesecake mousse for dessert. I think I'm ready! I've changed several melters to Soothing Coconut from Goose Creek and Passion Fruit Coconut from ScentSationals. White Sands from Scentsy is in the guest bedroom. It's warm here today so I went with tropical type scents. Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Yum, Mpfand! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I tried SBS Demon Barber but it just wasn't for me. Oddly enough, I liked it cold.

Switched them for FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread...always Delish.

;)

Hi, everyone! it's been crazy hot here in SoCal- 90 degrees! I took the younger two boys on a three mile walk early in the morning before it got too hot, and I was so wiped out that I fell asleep for two hours mid-day while they napped (luckily DS # 1 quietly busied himself with coloring nearby!). thzzz003.gif

Maggie, it sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Honeybear, I love ST's Mr. Gold...did you like it too? th_pardon.gif

Mpfand, delicious meal! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Sweet, I love HHS' Caramel Cinnamon Latte...that one is crazy strong! yes.gif

Today I melted Watermelon Lemon Lime Cranberry Fizz from CBV, CLK's Berry Mix-Up Zucchini from a friend, and am now burning Watermelon Lemonade from B&BW and Cherry Lemonade from YC. wub.gif

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Another beautiful day! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Putting on The Mod Squad by Satin Suzie Scents....strong and absolutely delicious!! [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a great one! :)

Today has been another old one from CFTKR - Summer Linen.

I have been watching movies from about 10 years ago - I am not sure how I missed so many!