The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Shower of Scents

Hi--I've been gone for a long time but am finally able to burn some candles again. I recognize some of you and hope you remember me--trep. Today I am burning Mainstay Peach and Mango--three wick candle. Hope you all are having a great day.

Hi--I've been gone for a long time but am finally able to burn some candles again. I recognize some of you and hope you remember me--trep. Today I am burning Mainstay Peach and Mango--three wick candle. Hope you all are having a great day.

Welcome back Trep, nice to see you.

Hi, Trep! [smilie=th_wave] Great to see you back. Hope you've been well. :)

Biolaeagles ~ I wouldn't begin worrying at all if I were you. One of your other boys didn't walk until 17 months! You've got plenty of time. [smilie=th_empathy]

HHS Whipped Honey Graham Vanilla Latte ~ from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311]

ST Luna and Queen Regina

PL Blackberry Boudoir

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif Thank you all so much for the encouraging words. I have a feeling that DS # 3 is fine, but am prone to be a worrier when it comes to my kids! wacko.gif

Trep, it is so good to see you! th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang.gif back! Why were you not able to burn candles for awhile, if you mind me asking?

Honeybear, how is ST's Luna?

Today I'm melting ST's Hermione. wub.gif

Hi everyone- would you believe that right after I posted yesterday that my computer crashed?? So I now have a new one and I am up and running. The reason I couldn't burn candles or have any kind of scents is that our family all got allergic and had a ton of problems. Right now I can only burn for an hour or so and only in my computer area when my son and husband aren't around. I am just using lightly scented ones for now and so far so good. I haven't even clued the family in on what I am doing but no one is having any problems so I think I am good. I think I was just burning too many at once and too strong. Hope that was it anyway. At any rate I am going to go back and catch up on what you all have been up to. We are all well and hope you are the same. Nancy

Good afternoon and th_bb20.gif, everyone! I have lots of chores to do tonight before having my girlfriends over to celebrate one of their birthdays. I'm really looking forward to it, but have such a hard time getting lots of cleaning done with the boys underfoot. th_pardon.gif

Trep, I'm glad you can burn your candles now! Here's hoping there are no allergic reactions! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Streuselkuchen and Monster Cookies from RG. th_LOVE.gif

It would be really hard to go on a melting ban! What would I do with all these candles and tarts! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Did you have a bunch just waiting for you?

Tonight it is Lemon Sugar - one of the Candle Aire tins.

Good Morning!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Aria!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Trep...hope no one develops any reaction and keeping it on the QT is probably a great idea. You'll have a true reaction. I always wonder if my DD is reacting to my scents. Would she feel less congested at work? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Sorry to hear about the computer!!

It's FP Blue Sugar Pink Sugar Birthday Cake from a CF pal this morning....delicious!! Thanks!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks everyone for the welcome back. Yes, it was VERY hard to do without my smellies and I actually got rid of everything. So now I just have a few candles which I am quietly burning. So far, no one has noticed or had any problems so I am cautiously optimistic. I really do think it bothered us because I did too many for too long but who knows, it could have been something else that caused the problem and is no longer here. At any rate, it is nice to be able to at least do a little bit. This morning I burned my Mainstays three wick Peach and Mango--love peach scents. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday--it is nice and warm here.

Welcome AnnaBanna - great name! I need to order from Crosscreek again. It has been too long!

Gorgeous day here today - up to 85 degrees tomorrow! I had to spend some time cleaning bird feeders this afternoon.

Today has been Cheryl's Apple Gingerbread.

Happy Belated Birthday, Aria--hope it was a good one and welcome AnnaBanana--you will love it here. Today is Mainstays Strawberry Lemonade--love this one. Have a great Sunday everyone!

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] Annabanana!!

Supposed to be a nice day here too! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Last night it was a giftie from a CF pal Toasted Mac Apple Pie...yum! [smilie=thank_you]

And Springtime by Scentsible Magic

Today it's Scentsy Mocha-doodle from a CF pal

And homemade Glazed Cinnamon Donut & Sugar from another CF pal. Both delicious!

Thanks guys!! [smilie=th_a194]

And trying Starbucks Caramel Frappucino by Rising Star Scents...smells great cold.

Upstairs it's an oldie from Gingerbread Prim in Lovespell...I think it pooped out already!

Have a great day!

Happy belated birthday, Aria! Hope it was a great day!

Happy birthday to you, Maggie! Hope you have a beautiful, relaxing day!

Welcome, Annabanana!

Supposed to be a gorgeous day here, too. Unfortunately I have to work. :( But it's my last day for a while as my parents are coming for a visit next Wednesday so I took some time off. :)

Melting Braeburn from Scentsy. Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

Trep - How nice to see U again! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I hope you're able to burn waxies again....sssshhhh [smilie=th_thsecret] we won't tell your family!

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d....hope U have an awesome day!

Aria - Happy belated birthday to U! [smilie=th_drinks]

AnnaBanna - Glad you've joined us! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Mpfand - Enjoy your time off with your mom & dad visiting U! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

[smilie=th_e16] peeps! Hope all is well with ya'll! I'm melting CFTKR's Spiced Cream Custard. This is so old the bag turned yellow [smilie=th_pardon] but it still smells good! :sHa_okay:

I have been sitting here trying to remember how to find and use the emoties but I think I may be figuring it out. :sSig_woohoo2:

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to Maggie and Aria! You two are very sweet, special ladies in our group! I hope you both have an amazing day. yes.gif

Sweet, it is so good to see your post...we miss you! th_a194.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Waffle Cone/ Marshmallow Madness from HHS. wub.gif

Thanks for the birthday wishes Mpfand, Trep, Sweet and Biolaeagles!! Had a nice day with my family and my birthday buddy, my Dad, who has the same birthday. :)

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Sweet!!! Glad to see you posting and I love that avatar of Mookie...such a cutie!! I've had bags from CFTKR just like that but somehow they keep their scent!!

Mpfand...enjoy the visit with your parents!

Changed up the scents...

Homemade Brown Sugar Zucchini and Supertarts Beetlejuice....both from a CF pal! Thanks!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Goodnight

I hope you both had a super birthday, Aria and Maggie!!

Nice to see you Sweet!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Were any of you in the big storms this weekend? I saw a lot of snow!

mpfand - I am envious, Monday morning will come too soon!

Tonight's flavor: Lunableu - Watermelon.