The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Shower of Scents

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifDH and I had a lovely date night last night. I think it might have been our first night date out together now that DS # 3 is sleeping a little better (and for longer chunks of time). Woohoo!! th_ahaaha.gif

Maggie, I'm glad you got some good reading in since you were stranded. yes.gif It rained this weekend for us too.

Honeybear, that banana cinnamon FP blend sounds delicious. th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting a delicious SGA blend in Mint Chocolate Latte. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hey!

Biolaeagles...glad you had a nice time! Those nights are necessary! ;)

Thanks Honeybear...me too!!

It's time to change the melters...but upstairs the candle aire is really doing nicely with Goosecreek melt, Harvest Hayride.

Downstairs it's gonna be Wilmas Sweet Orange Zucchini and Iced Orange Zucchini

:)

Thanks for the offer, Maggie, I may be emailing you! ;) And did you mention a good book??? Inquiring minds...

I am glad all went well, biolaeagles! May there be many more!

Today was the drive home from the beach, so short melting time.

Cheryl's - Antique Lace.

Thank you Maggie, Debra and NMHoneybear! I can't believe it's been 23 years!

Debra, I ride when I get a chance which isn't often enough. I grew up around horses and love riding!

Biolaeagles, I'm glad you enjoyed your date! ♡

Melting Vanilla Caramel Custard from a thoughtful CF friend and Vanilla Bean Buttercream from Scentsy.

Good morning. :)

Today I've got to try and finish our taxes. It's so complicated with having to do two state returns and all of this relocation stuff. [smilie=th_fear8]

I have a CPA friend out of state that has been advising me some, but still, it's so confusing!

SGA Cranberry Salsa Zucchini Bread and Nag Champa ~ still going from yesterday

CBV French Lavender & Honey Type ~ from a sweet CF friend :wub:

Swanky ~ Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ from another sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Good morning everyone! Melting BH&G's Thankful Harvest this morning! Have been absent for awhile. My dad has been in hospital and rehab for 4.5 weeks, has been sick. Missed everyone!

Hi All!

Sorry your Dad has been sick. Hope he's now feeling better and on the mend.

Honeybear- Income tax time is stressful. Soon it will be over.

Ran errands this morning. Burning now BBW Happy Easter.

Hoping everyone is having a great day!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifToday is my errand day, so I got the groceries done and am now trying to fold four loads of laundry during the boys' nap. th_rk01_lavatricefare.gif

Mpfand, happy anniversary to you and your DH! 23 years- that's wonderful! th_LOVE.gif

Honeybear, that's a drag! wacko.gif I hope your friend can help out with your taxes!

Becky, sorry to hear about your dad! I hope he gets better soon.th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from SMT in both melters. wub.gif

Good Evening All

Debra...I'm a mystery gal. And like a dinosaur, I still go to the library...find a good mystery and keep taking out each one from the series. Right now I'm reading Laura Childs tea shop mysteries.

Becky...glad to see you back...I was wondering about you. I hope your Dad is recuperating and feeling better.

Honeybear...OMG...I feel for you! I was helping my girls do their taxes this year and my mind nearly exploded!! :sAng_explosive: My DH files for us jointly, so it's been a long times since I actually had to pay attention. LOL

Biolaeagles...my busy days are crazy like that too! Laying down for bed is so nice on those days!! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

It's been so nice today after a crummy morning. Got to take the class outside at work and ate dinner on the deck. Love the sound of the frogs out back. [smilie=th_c032] Summers on its way!!

Melting L3 Fresh Picked Strawberries

Hi Becky, nice to see you!

Maggie - I am also a mystery/library girl. I have a Kindle, but I leave it sitting in the other room.

Honeybear, taxes are hard enough without throwing different state rules in!

Tonight it is Silver Birch - YC.

Good Morning!

Mpfand-Happy Anniversary!

Melting today SGA Ice Cream Scoop Bread and the IHOP. Delicious!

It's a rainy and miserable day roday! I want the spring weather.

Welcome back, Becky! Sorry to hear your dad has been sick. Hope he recuperates quickly!

Maggie ~ I'm teaching the girls how to do their own taxes...a 1040EZ is a piece of cake. And I have always done our taxes jointly, though I have rarely had much income. But I found out yesterday that I now need to file three state tax returns [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon , and that's where I draw the line. After stressing with it for hours, DD#2 finally told me, "Mom, you've saved so much money all these years doing your own taxes, I think you can afford to pay someone else for once." And I'm doing just that! [smilie=th_200912104451] Got in on a cancellation this afternoon with a local CPA.

L3 Country Apple

CW Pumpkin Cider Donut

SGA Blueberry Creme Brulee Birthday

Happy Tuesday, everyone! The_Hi.gif I visited my sister today who is on spring break- she's an OT- and DS # 2 was a little busy bee exploring her whole apartment. th_thlaughter.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad you're getting some help! th_slider_hi5.gif

Maggie, I will have to look up that series! I'm always up for a good mystery novel. th_i-m_so_happy.gif I wish I could get to the library to get books...maybe some day when I'm not hauling three kids to and from there. I'm looking forward to once DS # 2 is older/out of his "explore/get into everything" toddler age and can bring him to the library to look for books to check out. yes.gif

Today I"m melting Iced Lemon/ Boo Berry Cookies/ Noel from HHS. wub.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles and Candlelove!

Becky, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. :( Hope he's doing much better.

NMHoneybear, your DD had a great suggestion! We owe this year so we're waiting til the last minute. Lol.

Melting Sweet Cucumber from Scentsy. Nice refreshing scent, but didn't last too long. I'll have to find something else for this evening.

Good Evening!

Biolaeagles...I used to do that every week when my kids were little. Head to the library and bring home a dozen books. So fun. :)

Honeybear....Good thinking! [smilie=th_cc8]

Debra...lol....I do the same!

Michele...me too! Looking forward to the warmth.

Its been Nellies Acres Hot Apple Pie and upstairs it's Clean Shave by Swanky.

Good morning. :)

Last night I started melting two great scents from sweet CF pals, Iced Lemon Biscotti and Lemon Bundt Cake. There's still scent left to them this morning so they're staying.

[smilie=th_hello]

Well, an hour with the CPA and she said she's just about done and will just have to review. Boy, was that ever easy! I know it will cost me, but at this point, I don't care. With all that's been going on, I need to cut my losses somewhere. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

HHS Grandma's Pound Cake Twinkies

ST Charming and Henry

Super Tarts will be opening for clammies next week in the Once Upon A Time and Jaws themes, so I need to melt my samples to see what I "need". [smilie=th_giggle]

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifToday I took DS # 3 to his 9 month doctor appointment and the doctor was concerned that he isn't standing up yet. He basically said we have a month to watch to see if he improves, and then if he doesn't, he's referring him to a neurologist. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg It is hard to know when to worry or not, since DS # 2 didn't walk until he was 17 months old and had nothing wrong with him. One thing I do notice is that he wants to be held all the time, so I'm wondering if he's not getting enough practice time in. What do you do when you have a baby that screams 5/10 minutes after being put down by himself? Ahhh! DS # 2 was like that too...very snuggly and dependent on mommy.

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Latte from SGA and Blueberry Muffin/ Cake Batter/ Ice Cream from a friend. wub.gif

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Oh Biolaeagles...try not to worry! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Just remember that the doctor is not looking for problems....she/he is ruling them out! Of course if you are holding him a lot he is not going to be comfortable on his feet yet. Maybe trying to make a game out of standing and jumping while holding your hands so you are still together....and then following after you while cruising along the furniture will get him interested. My son used to refuse to lay on his tummy and would just cry...but soon enough he stopped and realized how quick he could be crawling after me. And as you said....they all do things at different rates.

Tonight it's Avas Sugar Cookie Donuts

Upstairs it's Supertarts Groot

Biolaeagles, 9 months is still early. He may just need more floor time to explore and learn. Will he stand on your lap while you hold onto his hands? That will get him used to the feel of standing while still being with you. Exersaucers are also good at getting them used to standing while keeping them safe, supported and entertained.

Tonight's melt is Strawberry Rhubarb Pie from Front Porch.

Biolaeagles, I also had a really late walker! And I mean really late! It sure seems likely that your little guy is on his own timetable!

Tonight it is Lake Providence Lodge - Volcano.