The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Shower of Scents

Hi!

Honeybear- Sorry abou DH. I know you were looking forward to seeing him.

Biolaeagles- you really had a full day!

Melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Licorice.

It's been very quiet here. Where has Sweet gone ?

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifToday has been more of a relaxing day...although I need to hit two work-outs since I missed yesterday's because of taking care of the boys at night. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Candlelove, that Pink Sugared Licorice sounds interesting. How do you like it? th_235F35F32.gif I also miss Sweet on here a lot. th_cray.gifShe said she was taking off some time- for no particular/dramatic reason other than she needed a break- but will be back every now and then.

Today I'm melting Luv Bug and Strawberry Cotton Candy from CCCC. th_smilies-2.gif

I miss Sweet too! [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Finally getting a chance to change the melters although the Coconut Leaves is still mildly scenting the air.

Will put on...Banana Sugar Cookies by UTC

Whew...Biolaeagles...sounds like you had a loooong day! [smilie=yes]

I am hoping we hear from Sweet again, soon!

Cookie - is the lime blossom a citrus or floral? I love Jo Malone's lime blossom scent and would like to find something similar!

Tonight I am melting AmbiEscents - Cabin Fever.

Hi ladies [smilie=th_autumboy]

I'm missing Sweet an awful lot, too. Just doesn't seem the same without her here. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

You sure have been busy, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Well, I guess the powers that be want me in California after all for my birthday later this month. I had planned for DH to come home since the girls wanted me to be here, but it's not to be. He can't break away for his trips home and I miss him terribly, so will be headed out there on the 15th for nine days. At that point, I'll have not seen him a month.

ST Hermione (Magically Delicious & Strawberry Filled Canoli) and Cold Kisses (Eucalyptus & Passion Fruit)

PL Lemon Melon Mint

Homemade This Old House and Spearmint Noel

Morn ladies. Melting: Tuscon Passion by K's

Oatmeal Cookie with Frosting by K's

Candle: Orchid Violet by Caldrea

Debra, I would say the Fresh Lime Blossom is floral, not a big thrower, needs a much small room to burn in.

Afternoon All...

Honeybear...sorry your hubby can't come home but glad you'll be able to spend some time with him.

It's Alamo Cadelaria's Agave and Cactus Flower and upstairs it's my oldest tart...Blood Orange Incense by Pink Flower Scents. I love it sooooo much and was holding onto it in hopes she would open again but it is not meant to be. So I am "finally" melting it in my Candle Aire.

Have a good one.

Good afternoon, everyone! thwetkissf.gif

Honeybear, I'm sorry DH can't get home for your bday...I hope you guys have some fun in the Bay area, though! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Banana Coffee Frapp from CBV- this one is really good, but I thought it would be stronger. I'm also melting Grandma's Zucchini Bread from HHS- always a winner! wub.gif

How Everyone!

Honeybear- I'm sorry your husband can't make it home. Glad you can visit and spend time with him.

Finished off the CFTKR Pink Sugared Licorice today.

Oh darn, Honeybear, I am sorry!

Thanks, Cookie!

Tonight it is Lemon Cupcake from Cheryl's. It was cute - one that really looked like a cupcake so it was hard to pop it in the melter.

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr It's Friday. Melting: Peach Ice Cream by Satin Suzie

Pink Lemonade Butter Fudge by FP

Hawaiian Pineapple Cilanto by BHG

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifGood morning and th_bb20.gif everyone! I'm so happy it's Friday and I can rest this weekend! Do any of you feel like the week has been dragging? I think with little kids I feel that way. Anyhoo, I'm excited for tomorrow because DH and I get a date night! th_Kusje-1.gifThe last time was Valentine's Day, so I'm very excited to spend time with him and go out for a nice meal. Do you guys have any fun weekend plans going on?

Today I'm melting Eggnog French Toast Marshmallow from SGA and Rocky Road Donuts from LSC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Debra ~ I have a cute little purple cupcake with sprinkles on it from several years ago that I just can't melt. I don't even remember the vendor name anymore (it wasn't a big one), it's that old. It is scented in Gum Drop Cupcake and I remember loving it. Ha! There's my confession as to how much of a hoarder I am. [smilie=th_pardon]

SGA Root Beer Ice Cream Scoop Bread, Green Apple Spearmint Ice Cream, and Zucchini Apple Pie Noel scoopable

Have fun on your date night, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Honeybear - what?? a wax hoarder?? I have only one remark: :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Today was YC Rainforest, then off for a trip to the beach!

Good morning! :)

Biolaeagles, enjoy your date! DH and I have one planned tomorrow for our 23rd anniversary. We're going horse back riding in Boulder City and then out to dinner. ♡

NMHoneybear, I'm glad you get to see your DH. It's so hard being separated. :(

I slept in this morning. I was surprised when I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:30. Today's scents are from sweet CF gals, Baked Cake & Zucchini Bread, In The Kitchen and Cinnamon Sugar Donut.

Good Afternoon All... [smilie=The_Hi]

Mpfand...Happy Anniversary [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f Enjoy your ride and dinner tomorrow!

Biolaeagles...Have fun on your "date" tonight! [smilie=th_thdance]

It's been SGA Honey Gingerbread Latte this morning. Yum. [smilie=th_cc15]

It's another rainy day here....and possible snow tonight. Since both girls work on the weekends, both cars are gone so I have no wheels. Boring. :icon_rolleyes:

Have a good one.

Greetings, friends!

Mpfand - I hope you have a lot of fun! Do you ride often?

Maggie, what do you think of that scent - I have been eyeing it. (The Latte one.)

I have my travel melter going with a favorite scent - BHG/Creamy Tahitian Coconut. Mmmmmmmm... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I should just go to Walmart and clean them out!

Happy Anniversary, Mpfand! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Boo, that you're stranded, Maggie! Maybe you could find a good book or show on TV. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

RM Blueberry Muffin Bread

ST Fantastic ~ Thanks to a sweet CF pal [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

FP Banana Muffin Mallow Cinnamon Sugar Donut

Homemade Pomelo Sage

Debra...I'd be happy to send you some Honey Gingerbread Latte. Just let me know. :)

Honeybear...I hear ya! I'm reading a good book now...will be easier once the weather is better. ;)

Forgot to post my final melt of the evening...

Wonderland by Lilac Scentsations.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Maggie ~ Hoping you get some warmer weather soon!

SGA Nag Champa

CLK Pumpkin Walnut Cookies ~ a gift from a sweet friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Homemade Cotton Candy

Have a good day, everyone! :)