The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Shower of Scents

Congrats Biolaeagles! Cute title. ;)

It's April Fools Day [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Gotta think of something good to trick my kids with....

Anyhow....I am going to put on Pistashio Latte Pie Crust....delicious!

Have a good one. :)

Love the thread title, Biolaeagles! :)

I can't believe it's already April. Feels like it should still be February. Starting the month out with Strawberry Citrus Vanilla Pound Cake from a generous CF friend.

Received my Candle Aire warmer in the mail today...very happy with it. Not as big as I expected which is good. Throws like crazy which is great but I don't think I'll be using it with the other warmers on....it may be too much scent. I've still got three warmers with the PLPC going and added the Candle Aire Tahitian Sunrise and it's taking over the house. I like a white noise it makes...might be good in the bedroom, actually. :)

Good morning, everyone, and thanks! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Maggie, that pistachio blend sounds delicious. [smilie=th_LOVE]Is that SGA?

Mpfand, I can't believe it's April too...the year is just flying by! [smilie=yes]

Today I'm melting Chocolate Layer Cake from HHS and Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting from CBV. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Afternoon everyone. Melting: Bali Island Spice by BHG

Apples & Maple Bourbon by Satin Suzie

Votive: Vanilla Bourbon by YC

I got my mom on april fool day, I told her I bought a scratch ticket and won $1,000. She feel for it lol. We had a good laugh.

Maggie, I found I don't use any other melters near the room the Candle Aire is in! The fan does a good job! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Tonight it is Cabin Fever, AmbiEscents.

Great title, Biolaeagles!

Debra...I ended up moving the Candle Aire up to my bedroom...I like the flickering light and fan sound...and it won't compete with anything else.

I changed the downstairs warmers to AC's Ooey Gooey Fresh and Fruity...nice scent.

Goodnight

Good Morning

This has been a pretty lousy spring break....rainy and dreary all week. Yuck.

It's SGA Noel's Fluffy Birthday Cake & Lattes this morning.

Have a nice Saturday.

:hello:

It's going to be a gorgeous day here; sunny and 80. [smilie=snoopy] We're going to do some outdoor spring cleaning and then grill burgers for dinner. Melting Cotton Candy Cookie from Scentsy.

Have a good Saturday, everyone. :thwetkissf:

[smilie=th_hello] girls

Hope you enjoy your Candle Aire, Maggie! I love the one I've tried thus far.

Mpfand ~ Grilling out sounds awesome. Have fun! :)

Good one on the April Fools joke, Cookie. [smilie=th_giggle]

ST Harry and Batman

Good evening, everyone! [smilie=The_Hi] I am off to make a Greek yogurt baked chicken, some sweet potatoes and mushrooms for dinner. I'm doing Beachbody's 21 Day Fix with Autumn Calabrese's workouts, and am finding some yummy recipes to cook...meanwhile, my body is a-hurtin' with these exercises! Luckily, hubby is doing them with me for support. [smilie=th_aa17] I'm just hoping I make it to the 21 day mark!

Maggie, sorry your spring break has been filled with rain. [smilie=th_roll]

Honeybear, how would you say the Candle Aire warmer compares with a regular warmer? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Earlier I melted Smurfs in the Kitchen from SGA, and now it's a friend's Frosted Pumpkin, yum! :wub:

Hello All!

Busy day today...finally rain free although it's cold as December here! Yikes. Planted some bulbs and rearranged my butterfly bushes...don't know if they'll make it. :( I hope so.

Biolaeagles...good luck with your workouts.

Been melting LSC Fall Bounty Zucchini

And upstairs it's Pumpkn Cider Donut by Candle Aire

Biolaeagles, that sounds like a yummy dinner!

Maggie, did the big east coast wind storm get to your area? I started getting weather alerts yesterday afternoon about the storms.

Tonight it is Black Coconut - The Country Scent Shack.

Hi All!

Rainy and cold here today. Yesterday we had a lot of wind.

Busy morning so just turned the melters on. Melting SGA Vanilla Pumpkin.

Hello All

We have no internet service right now but I'm typing from my phone. Looks like the lawn sprinkler guys broke the cable. Argh. No tv or internet till Wednesday? ????

Debra...yep...we had high wind alerts for the past couple of days but yesterday was the worst of it.

Earlier it was Mad Hatters Tea Party by Ava's

Now it's Purple Mallow Candy by WOW

Have a good night.

We are supposed to be 80 this week, too, Mpfand! Sixty today, 80 in a couple of days. :huh:

Candle Aire is pumping out lots of scent - TCC, Red Velvet Cake.

Biolaeagles ~ The Candle Aire seems to work nicely, but is a little noisy, and I have heard of fans going out relatively fast. For me, the verdict is still out on it overall. I'll let you know. ;)

Maggie ~ Bummer about your internet. We are so spoiled these days, aren't we? [smilie=th_fear8]

HHS Cinnamon Apple Noel

RG blend of Caramel, Marshmallow, and Zucchini Bread in the Candle Aire

Homemade Enchanted Apple and Black Fig & Honey

Just found out DH won't be coming in on Thursday. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Someone turned in their letter of resignation on Friday and his workload has now doubled.

Evening All...looks like it's empty here today. :(

Yes Honeybear! That is very true!

I'm sorry about your hubby being stuck where he is!

It's Coconut Leaves by LCP tonight

Goodnight

Hi, everyone! The_Hi.gifI had a full day with bringing the boys to Knott's Berry Farm after DS # 1's school day, and then putting them all down by myself since DH went to an Angels game. Oh boy, I barely made it to the end of the day with all the chaos that entailed. th_th1ptgno.gif

Honeybear, I'm so sorry about DH! Poor guy. th_sad2hz1.gif

Earlier today I melted Grandma's Key Lime Pie from HHS, a gift from a friend- VCS' California Dreamin/ Bluebird Care/ We'll Always Have Paris and S&S' Strawberry Zucchini Cream Cake. th_LOVE.gif