The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Marching thru the scents

Happy Easter Everyone!!

It's homemade tarts by a CF pal today...

Blueberry Lemon VBN Danish and Blueberry Cotton Candy Sugar Cookie Dough

Happy Easter, Peeps! [smilie=th_hema1]

We got home last night. We had a wonderful time with my brother and his family. It was a very laid back week and we all enjoyed sleeping in every morning. We took long walks on the beach and Coast Guard Hill, enjoyed an afternoon at my in-laws, rode horses on the beach and shopped in Old Town Bandon. I missed melting. I brought along a plug-and a couple of room sprays, but I missed my daily melting. This morning I'm melting gifts from sweet CF gals, Glazed Cinnamon Donuts and Donut Holes. They're both delicious, thank you! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Easter, everyone! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif We have had such a fun weekend with two egg hunts. The boys were thrilled and candy crazy, haha! th_dancing_smile.gif

Honeybear, how nice that DD # 2 got to spend some time with her dad! yes.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you had a nice trip! It sounds like it was so fun and relaxing.th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Zucchini Bread from ST. th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d , Mpfand! Hope you have the most amazing day!! [smilie=th_blij40]

TSW Sugarplum Fairies

CFTKR Coffee Cubano ~ Thanks to a very sweet CF pal [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

FP Banana Muffin Mallow Cinnamon Sugar Donut ~ This is such a yummy scoopable! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

CLK Children's Room ~ A dupe for Love's Baby Soft for all those old enough to remember ;)

ST Finn & Jake ~ a Pink Sugar grapefruit scent

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Mpfand!! Enjoy your day!! (Thread below)

Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL time!!

Honeybear...great that your DD got to visit with your DH!

Biolaeagles...lol....glad the boys had a super fun Easter!!

Ended up with a fever on Friday night and all day Saturday. Thank God I was better by Sunday!! Had a really fun Easter (just with my immediate family this year)...did an Escape Room and then lobster dinner at the beach! Think I got a little spoiled. ;)

Melting L3 Cotton Candy Dusty Fairy Toes Jelly Beans

And Mystery Tart from Melted Confections...possibly Cotton Candy VBN...yummy.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! It's been a nice day. :)

Maggie, I'm glad you were feeling better for Easter. Sounds like a great day with great food!

Biolaeagles, glad your boys enjoyed the egg hunts....and the candy. ;)

Melting two yummy scents from sweet CF gals, Brown Sugar Pear Cake and Vanilla Bean Noel. ♡

On no, MaggieMae! Sorry to hear you were sick, but lucky for you it was short-lived. [smilie=th_empathy]

Glad to hear you had a good birthday, Mpfand! :)

Sounds like a fun Easter for your family, Biolaeagles. [smilie=yes]

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning out the cabinets and drawers in our master bathroom. It's the beginning of my getting ready for our imminent move. :(

SGA Everything But Her Kitchen Sink

FP Banana Berry Hotcakes

TSW Velveteen Rabbit

Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake

Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Good evening, everyone! The_Hi.gif This week is DS # 1's spring break, so DH took off a few days so that we can both spend some time with the boys. We went to Knott's Berry Farm yesterday, then to the LA Zoo today. So much fun, but we are wiped out! Tomorrow will definitely be a rest day. th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Maggie, I'm so glad you were feeling better to enjoy Easter! th_200912104451.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you had a nice birthday! th_dancing_smile.gif

Honeybear, what a chore! Put on some nice music and a nice smelling waxie, and hopefully the time will pass quickly! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Vanilla Pumpkin Donut Shop from Tiffany's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Thanks Mpfand, Honeybear and Biolaeagles!!

Honeybear....did you find a place yet? I dread packing up house too...it's not fun but Biolaeagles has a great idea with music and smellies!! LOL [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles...boy, you've been busy....lots of fun but the rest is nice too!! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] The girls and I are off this week too and it's wonderful!

It was Cinnamon Glazed Baklava Latte by SGA this morning and I just switched to CFOW Sugar Explosion...yummy.

Upstairs it's Goosecreek Cozy Home.

Mpfand- Hope you had a great birthday!!

Honeybear- Good Luck with your move.

Been a very busy week. I haven't had much time to melt. Glad today I get to melt SGA Vanilla Pumpkin in 2 melters. Smells great!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Biolaeagles ~ Yes, I did put on a yummy SGA something or other (can't remember already [smilie=th_laughing] ) and did listen to an interesting talk on YouTube. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Maggie ~ Mostly what I have to do now is go through and clean out what I don't want anymore. We are in nearly 4000 square feet and will be downsizing temporarily to maybe 1400 in an apartment and putting lots in storage. Intel will come in and pack the entire house, though, so no packing for me. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] And no, we have not found a place. We will not be able to afford to buy anything there. It is outrageously expensive in the Bay area and we don't want to put down any roots there since we don't like the area. It looks like what will happen late summer or early fall after his sabbatical (which is again looking like it will be pushed out two more months) is that they will buy our house and then we will rent there for a couple of years before moving someplace else. I know, my head is spinning, too. [smilie=th_cha60]

Remelting Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake

TSW Indian Acorns

ST Bellatrix

Thanks Debra and Michele!

Wow, NMHoneybear, my head would be spinning, too! The bay area is one of my favorite areas to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. At least you don't have to pack!

Melting a wonderful scent from a sweet CF gal, Lavender Mallow Cookie.

mp - that lavender scent sounds good, I really liked Lavender Shortbread when it was everywhere a few years ago.

I have a really old one melting tonight - Busy Bee - Midsummer's Night. Two cubes in the Candle Aire and whew!! I've had to turn it off twice cuz it was too strong! :wacko:

Debra, the lavender scent was very good!

Added Merriweather in my office and Sleepy in the master bedroom and bathroom, both from thoughtful CF pals. ♡ I spent all day cleaning; these scents are nice to wind down and relax to.

Good Evening All!

Debra...if my memory serves me right, Busy Bee did have some strong tarts...and Midsummers Night is particularly strong by anyone!! Wow! Are you liking that Candle Aire warmer?

Honeybear...Woah....that's a lot to handle! But you seem to be handling it just fine...one step at a time!! Glad they are packing up for you...that's a BIG help!

Finally changing the warmers before bed...Avas Buttercream Crunch Donuts.

Night all.

Maggie ~ Ha! Had to chuckle at your comment. This is how I really feel. [smilie=th_as]

But seriously, yes, one day at a time. I'm being given the gift to truly learn the meaning of living in the present moment.

ST Minerva

FP Pink Birthday Cake & Buttercream Frosting

CFTKR Italian Cookie Pie

Homemade Blueberry Coffee and Moonspice Mallow Latte

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Afternoon All...

Honeybear- ;)

Can you believe I forgot to change the warmers? What? I'm so "off" my game lately.

So...it's gonna be SGA Cantaloupe Birthday and SGA Cantaloupe Cotton Candy... [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Have a good one!

Maggie, I like the Candle Aire warmer quite a bit. Stronger scent and it seems to last longer too. My only complaint still is that the tins are stinkers to clean.

Tonight it has been Bamboo Zen Tea from Cheryl's.