The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Marching thru the scents

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif 've ben a busy bee today with non-stop errands. Now I can finally relax and melt, of course. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Storybrooke from ST. wub.gif

Sorry I missed so many birthdays....happy belated birthday to all!!! My Dad has been very sick in the hospital...He had a large bleeding ulcer, surgery, and just has been really sick.. Recovering and will go to rehab. Been so stressful!

melting BH&G's Thankful Harvest this morning.

Also, have any of your bought one of the CandleAire warmers yet? I ordered one, ive heard good things about them. On candlewarmers.com they are offering 50% off one time only with a code welcome16. I am trying on and bought 8 of the smelling trays to go in them, but like the yankee warmers, you can use other wax in them also. Can't wait to get mine!!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Becky, I'm sorry to hear about your dad! th_sad2hz1.gif I hope he recovers soon!

Today I'm melting Caramelized Pralines Marshmallow from a friend and CLK's Sugar Mint Cookie. th_LOVE.gif

Also, have any of your bought one of the CandleAire warmers yet? I ordered one, ive heard good things about them. On candlewarmers.com they are offering 50% off one time only with a code welcome16. I am trying on and bought 8 of the smelling trays to go in them, but like the yankee warmers, you can use other wax in them also. Can't wait to get mine!!

\

Becky - I'm sorry to hear your dad has been ill, ulcers can be nasty! :( I hope he recovers quickly and is back home soon!! Debra is trying the Candle Aire warmer....read back a few posts. ;)

I'm melting SGA's Fall Bakery.... [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent!

Becky, I am so sorry to hear about your Dads surgery....I hope he's feeling much better soon!! And thanks for that code...I may use that!!

Sweet....That's one of my favorite scents ever!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

It's C&K Pumpkin Apple Butter...very sweet.

Still melting the Candle Aire tin, (falling snow), and I am wondering if it will be difficult to get the old wax out of the donut shape?? It is starting to throw less scent, so maybe I will find out soon!

Morning

Ok...so I splurged and bought one of those candle aire warmers! That code was the final push...lol. I picked up 3 tins and hopefully I can reuse them. We will see. Debra...can you pour the wax out hot?

This morning it's Melted Confections Central Park Holiday Shoppe...a nice coffee scent.

Have a good one. :)

Still melting the Candle Aire tin, (falling snow), and I am wondering if it will be difficult to get the old wax out of the donut shape?? It is starting to throw less scent, so maybe I will find out soon!

I just started one yesterday, how long do they last? I am definately going to scrape out and use SGA wax for sure. I only bought like 6 of those tins.

Morning

Ok...so I splurged and bought one of those candle aire warmers! That code was the final push...lol. I picked up 3 tins and hopefully I can reuse them. We will see. Debra...can you pour the wax out hot?

This morning it's Melted Confections Central Park Holiday Shoppe...a nice coffee scent.

Have a good one. :)

Yes, it was too hard to pass up. I just started using mine yesterday....so far I love it! I was thinking of letting wax cool, and throwing in freezer to remove. I am going to use SGA wax in it, like i do my Yankee Scenterpiece melters. I only bought 6 of the tins, definately reusing them :)

Becky- Hope your dad has a speedy recovery.

Burning 2 candles this morning -

BBW Happy Easter

YC Marshmallow Chicks. I have been having a hard time getting this one to burn well. One more try today then back it goes. This is a good scent though.

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I'm curious to see how those candle warmers work...let me know! yes.gif Today I took the boys on a walk and am now resting. DS # 1 came home from school with a lot of Easter candy, and I just HAD to sample some...haha. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Sugared Donut Latte from SGA. th_smilies-2.gif

Night number 4 melting the same wax tin for my Candle Aire - I bet it will last another day or two.

Maggie - it looks like you can dump the wax once it cools. You probably need to wipe it with a paper towel - or try the freezer method since the tins are metal. I am still waiting to find out! [smilie=th_pardon] This is a nice scent so I don't want to dump it out!

They are sorta large compared to my old melters, but the throw is definitely better - at least so far with the Candle Aire tins.

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Gonna need another cup of coffee today.

Thanks for the info Debra. I usually pour my wax out hot since the ceramic doesn't get too hot to touch but if it's metal, I'll have to let it cool a bit. Still trying to figure out where I'll put it when it arrives. ;)

Biolaeagles...just wait till the Easter Bunny comes! Lol

Yesterday I melted Partylite Mango Tangerine from a CF pal...great scent! Thanks!

And Coconut Leaves Tangerine Papaya Coconut Smoothie by I Heart Wax

Grapefruit Orange Sherbet Buttercream Frosting by SGA

This morning it's Scent Shack Cookie Recipe by TCSS... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

And upstairs it's Pink Ocean Air by LSC....a fav!

:)

Becky ~ Wishing your dad a quick recovery!

I finally unpacked one of my new Candle Aire warmers today (got my shipment of 3 in the other day while my niece was still here), the Tuscan Cream, and set it up in my bedroom. It's beautiful and works great! Thing is, I have a sound machine in there and love my ocean sound, but the warmer fan seems to be competing with it a little bit. We'll see how it goes. :)

I only ordered three of the tins. Planning to dump the wax out while it's still pretty hot if I can handle the tin. I think I'll put it on a cookie sheet or tray to transport it. [smilie=yes]

Candle Aire Frosted Cake

ST Big Bang

Partylite Kiss

Homemade Butterscotch Marshmallow

This weekend DD #1 and I are missing both DH and DD #2. She went out to spend some quality time with daddy and flew for the first time alone. It's a good experience for her, especially since she wants to do a semester in France.

Hi All!

Becky- Wishing your dad a quick recovery.

Melting 2 good scents today-

CCCC Eggnog Peeps

CCCC. Marshmallow Peeps

These are competing a bit with all the Easter baking my DD's are doing. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

Changing the Candle Aire tin is a bit of a pain - it has a lip at the top that takes a little extra attention. However, now it is clean and I have Cheryl's Lavender/Mint Tea melting and it seems to be throwing well!

It would be nice to find tins with straight sides! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Hope the Easter Bunny finds everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr