The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Marching thru the scents

Greetings!

Today it's a UTC loaf in Lemon Pound Cake/Strawberry/Fresh Cut Grass...springy!

Might be getting some snow here Sunday night.

Busy day today. Relaxing now at the beach house. Some friends are coming in the morning and we are heading to Atlantic City for the day.

Burning tonight a great scent from YC - Vanilla Truffle.

Sweet...I have off on Friday next week and then Easter break begins the following week. Sadly, my sons home from college this week so I won't see too much of him. :(. Our snow predictions are so crazy! They are saying we could either get 1 inch or 9! We will see. ;)

Michele...how is the ocean looking? I hear the nor'easter will be off shore so stay safe!

Still melting the UTC and it's super strong.

Goodnight...off to the [smilie=th_51991986]

Maggie and Sweet - you have already had enough snow in my book!!

I finally made it on a VCS sale. Not much, but at least I finally did it. Funny how frenzied it gets with these limited openings.

Tonight it is a melt from Super Tarts - Magneto.

Good Morning!

Maggie- Doesn't look too bad here. Actually a beautiful day today. Not staying long tomorrow.

Melting this morning CCCC Funnel Fried Twinkies. So good!

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra...good going with managing to snag some VCS. I peeked over there after work just to see and there was only one thing left....but it was mighty expensive and honestly, I have no idea what it was..I think it said, loaf duo??

Michele...glad you're having a beautiful day...enjoy! Hopefully, the storm will breeze right by.

I found an oldie in my coffee box...Goosecreek Whipped Pumpkin Latte. The clamshell is stained and I had a hard time getting it out of the container but....it's so strong that even with my stuffy nose....the strong cinnamon is a bit overwhelming!! Yikes.

Edit....added some Scentfully Addictive Auntie Em's Cookies to tone it down.

Maggie, I think the loaf duo was described as a couple loaves that have complementary scents.

I brought in a big box this evening - I do believe my melter with the fan has arrived. When I get the house cleaned up a bit I will grab some tea and see what it is all about. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Tonight = CFTKR - Fresh Outdoors.

Hello, friends. [smilie=th_sml29]

My niece has been in town for a visit since Wednesday, so we are showing her around town. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] , Biolaeagles! Hope you have a yummy cake! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Debra ~ Lucky you to get in on VCS. I gave up a long time ago. [smilie=th_fear8]

And thanks for your post last week about the fan warmers. I placed an order. Can't wait to get them! Which one did you get, and how do you like it??

ST Bella's Blood and Mouse Ears

Ava's Merlin's Forest

TSW The King's Table ~ Guess I need to dump this. A little over a year old and no smell whatsoever.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

On the road.....just popping in to say Happy Birthday Biolaeagles!!! :) I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Have fun with your niece, NMHoneybear!

Honeyb - I have the Ella. I have not had much time to try it out - the pans take a bit to heat up and this has been a busy weekend. So far it has worked well. My concern was about the noise from the fan. I can hear it, but it has not been too bad. It is fairly big, but really pretty, especially with the bulb flickering.

Tonight it is LSC Lavender Rose.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Biolaeagles!!!

Thanks Debra regarding the loaf duo at VCS. Please let us know what you think of those fan warmers. I love everything about them....so curious. :)

Spent the day at a friend's surprise birthday celebration. Lots of fun.

Earlier I put on...

RM Bluberry Cheesecake

VCS Five Families Will Never Go Hungry Again

SA The Brady Bunch

Tonight it's been...

Wilmas Coconut For Waffles and Pumpkin Brickle Cookie

Night All.

Hi, friends! The_Hi.gif Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes. I had a great weekend going to see "Sleeping Beauty" the ballet, getting a pedicure, and having my husband get my favorite Thai take-out, yum! The boys were so excited to sing "Happy birthday" and eat cake. th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I melted Coffee Latte Zucchini Bread from CFTKR...one of my all-time favorite scents! th_LOVE.gif

Wow Biolaeagles....sounds like a great birthday!!

It's been Hemingway by Scentsy upstairs since yesterday and it's still going strong....love that scent!!!

Downstairs it's VCS Phantom of the Opera...spicy bakery goodness! <3

Maggie, that is one of my fa-vo-rite Scentsy flavors!

Tonight I started up the Candle Aire warmer with one of their tins - Falling Snow. So far the fan is helping the air currents I have level out. Most of my scent tends to drift upstairs, so this is a good thing!

Good Morning!

Debra...so happy to hear you are liking your Candle Aire warmer so far!! I think as long as you can reuse those tins, it's something I may get too!! ;)

It's a couple different yummy scents this morning...but they're blending nicely...

Wilmas Zucchini Pastries

TCSS Maple Zucchini Bread

LCP Blue Ribbon Cinnadoodles from a CF pal...thanks!!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good one. :)