The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Marching thru the scents

Whelp...after months of being around sickness in my school...I finally think I caught something. It could also be due to lack of sleep as well...only got two hours last night. I can't smell a thing but hopefully with a full nights rest I'll be feeling better tomorrow.

Of course, I'm melting anyway...

Storybook Scents Merriweather....love this scent...wish I could smell it better! [smilie=th_cray]

Hi Jessie! Good to see you. :)

Michele...glad you had a nice day!

MaggieMae - Geez....2 hours isn't sleep....that's a nap! :( I hope you're feeling much better today and able to sniff soon!

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting PFOP's Starbucks Coffee Icecream/OGC/Cookie Dough from a CF pal (TY!)....luv's me some coffee scents in the morning! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maggie I hope you got a good night's sleep and are feeling much better!

Melting Frosted Sugar Cookies from AmbiEscents, a gift from a sweet CF gal. This smells heavenly; thank you!

Thanks Sweet and Mpfand! I am still stuffy and constantly blowing my nose...but I feel better than yesterday! I took NyQuil and went to be EARLY! ????

I put on Nenes Orange Coconut Cream Torte and I can smell it a little. That's better than not at all! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

On a disgusting but funny (after the fact) note...my toilet exploded this morning...and yes...it was disgusting as you can imagine!!!! [smilie=th_smiley-crying] + [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] + [smilie=th_puke]

Have a good one. :)

Just got back from talking my dad to a doctor appointment and running errands.

Maggie - hope you feel better soon. It stinks to not feel well. Toilet exploding does sound awful. You have to laugh at these things sometimes.

Just put on a great SGA scent- The Coffee's in the Kitchen from a sweet CF friend. Thank you!

Hope your birthday was special, Michele! [smilie=th_balloons]

Debra ~ The Partylite melts do pretty well. They just don't have a lot of foodie scents like I prefer.

Maggie ~ Sorry to hear you've got the crud. [smilie=th_sad-1] Feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

ST The Force and C3PO

TSW Dark Chocolate

DH is already back in California. The one weekend a month when he is home flies by way too fast. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] We did have a good weekend overall, though, so grateful for that.

MaggieMae - Your toilet did [smilie=th_sSig_what] Exploded??!! I've had a toilet overflow (yep...gross! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] )...is that what happened to yours?

I'm melting Glazed Cinnamon Donuts from a CF pal (TY!)...wonderful scent! :wub:

Goodness, Maggie, how in the world?? [smilie=th_cha60]

Tonight it is Cheryl's Applesauce Cake. I got a little carried away ordering apple scents in the fall, I still have many more "flavors"!

Hi, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Maggie, I hope that you're feeling much better! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Away in a Manger from KK's in all warmers- I love this scent and am so sad it's discontinued on her site now. th_sad2hz1.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_] and thanks for your well wishes pals!! It was a long work day today but I think I feel better because of it. I needed yesterday to recoup but today it was good to be up and about! My sniffer comes and goes but when it was working, my house smelled great!! ;)

All Wilmas downstairs...Down Home Muffins, Baked Apple Bread, and Coco Zucchini.

Upstairs it's Nebula by Super Tarts...boy, these have strengthened since I put them away last year!!

Honeybear, I'm sorry you're missing your hubby! :icon_cry:

Sweet...well, I suppose technically my toilet overflowed...but at the time it felt like it was exploding!!! :sSc_faint: There was no stopping it from coming out and it wasn't "clean water"!!!! I had to scrub the floor 4 times before I felt it was clean enough!! Yuck!! [smilie=th_gagme]

Michele...oh yeah...I HADDA laugh....after it was all cleaned up!! I must admit, I was not laughing at the time. Sometimes the worst things end up being the funniest stories afterwards.

Thanks, honeybear - I may take you up on your offer! My coworker's sister is a rep and she was going to check on the melts, so if I can't connect, I will let you know! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Tonight it is LSC - Spa Retreat.

Sweet...well, I suppose technically my toilet overflowed...but at the time it felt like it was exploding!!! :sSc_faint: There was no stopping it from coming out and it wasn't "clean water"!!!! I had to scrub the floor 4 times before I felt it was clean enough!! Yuck!! [smilie=th_gagme]

MaggieMae - Glad your sniffer is getting better! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Nope, when the toilet overflows it's *never* clean water...we're flushing it for a reason...ya know? [smilie=th_pardon] I hear ya about feeling the floor is clean again, I'd rather pull it up and replace it! :sFun_ahohno:

Good Thursday morning...happy St Pat's Day! [smilie=Pattys_day] I'm melting K's Coffee & Cookies. It's not green, but it's good! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Oh Maggie, I'm sorry about your toilet catastrophe. :( I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope your sniffer continues to improve.

Today is my last day of work and then I'm off for a whole week! We rented a vacation home in Bandon, OR for spring break and will spend the week there with my brother and his family. Today I'm melting Pomegranate Pear from Scentsy.

Mpfand-Enjoy your vacation!

Melting VCS Cookies Bakng at Mom's and LS Pumpkin Sugar Donut ZB thanks to a CF friend.

Maggie- Your toilet fiasco just reminded me of a story here. Last year our plumber was fixing a clogged pipe in our basement. While fixing it the entire contents of the sewer pipe literally exploded on him. He was freaking out. Needless to say he ran out of here so fast to shower than he returned. He did say that it was all part of the job. Lol. I never laughed so hard but it wasn't really funny. It was disgusting.

Good morning, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Pattys_day.gif

Maggie, I'm glad you're feeling better! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Mpfand, I hope today and tomorrow go quickly for you so that you'll be on vacation soon! yes.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from a friend- CLK's Wildberry Scones and Raspberry Cream Cake. th_smilies-2.gif

[smilie=Pattys_day] Happy St Patricks Day! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Had a yummy Irish meal tonight...really enjoyed it with the family. ;)

Mpfand...enjoy your vacation...sounds lovely!

Michele....oh my gosh!!! That poor man!! I'm sure it was super disgusting (and a little funny afterwards)...it reminds me of that movie RV with Robin Williams. Ugh.

This morning it was DA Raspberry Cream Donut & Grandmas Berry Bread and Baked Cake & Zucchini Bread by TCSS

Tonight it's Pistaschio Cookie Cake by WOW....which matches the dessert I made. ;)

Goodnight