The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Marching thru the scents

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DH!

Debra & MaggieMae - That melter sounds interesting! [smilie=yes] Who makes it...where did U see it?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Pumpkin Spice Latte from a CF pal (TY!)...smells great! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Greetings...TGIF!!

Another beautiful day here. :) Listening to a woodpecker in the woods....amazing creatures that can withstand that knocking!!

Sweet...I saw that warmer here.

There's a youtuber who did a review on one

. I think it looks cool.

Just put on Apple Donuts by Front Porch..yummy.

;)

Sweet - the warmers are pretty big - and you have to use their tins. May be a drawback, but we will see!

Tonight it is CBV - Cashmere. Strong!

Good Saturday Morning

Starting my day with Pumpkin Sugared Donuts & Lattes by SGA...this really is a delicious blend!

Have a good one. :)

Sweet - the warmers are pretty big - and you have to use their tins. May be a drawback, but we will see!

Debra - Let us know what U think when U try yours! [smilie=th_sign0162] Wondering if you'll get a larger scent throw.

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm melting SGA Sugar Cookie Latte from a CF pal (TY!). I found this going thru my stash and have had it quite a while, so wonder if it's one of her 1st tries making this scent.....not getting much coffee to it, but it's a great sugar cookie scent! [smilie=yes] For those on DST, don't forget to set your clocks ahead [smilie=th_anyminute] before going to bed tonite.

Hi All!

Melting today Rocket's Melts Space Cake in 2 melters. This is a new to me vendor. Smells great! This was a gift from a very thoughtful CF friend. Thank you!

Good afternoon, everyone! [smilie=The_Hi] Today I'm going out to dessert with my girlfriends to celebrate my birthday at one of my favorite cake shops nearby- yum! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Today I'm melting Lisa's Lemon Bars from Can-Do and Raspberry Almond Cookie from HHS- this one is crazy strong! I had to turn it off. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Taking a breather from the birthday celebrations. DD #2's day went well yesterday and DD #1 is looking forward to hers tomorrow. Thanks for all of the good wishes for my DDs! [smilie=group_hug] We're so happy DH is here with us! :wub:

Biolaeagles ~ [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DH!

I'm going to check out that warmer, Debra. I've never heard of such a thing. [smilie=thank_you]

ST Graham Mallows

SGA Caramel Latte Preztel

FP Caramel Cinnamon Cookies

CFTKR Mandarin Peel

Partylite Tamboti Safari

Homemade Clean Green

Hope you all are having a good weekend! :)

Honeybear - how are the Partylites throwing these days? I remember when those were one of the only scented things you could buy!

Tonight another oldie - Country Heart - Cherry & Licorice.

Good Sunday Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Looks like it's going to be another nice day here...I guess Spring is really on its way and it's only early March. [smilie=th_pardon]

So it's SGA Maple Butter Waffle Latte and homemade Zucchini Cookie Latte from a CF pal...thanks...amazing! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Upstairs it's Bergamot by Scentfully Addictive....I like this...I've never had bergamot alone.

Have a great day. :)

Happy birthday to Candlelove today! [smilie=HBday] Hope U have a wonderful day! (thread started in Bday Wishes)

MaggieMae - It's felt like spring here for awhile now. The robins are back and the crocus and daffodils are up quite a ways but not blooming yet.

[smilie=th_e16] I'm melting HHS Caramel Cinnamon Latte.....very strong & good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet - Thank you! We are going out to eat later to celebrate.

Burning YC Marshmallow Chicks.

Melting CCCC Bunny Patch and Marshmallow Peeps Cupcake.

I'm melting CFTKR Pumpkin Sugared Donut.....sooooo good! :wub: It looks like she's only communicating with her closed FB group about openings, so I 'spose no more orders for me. Sad. [smilie=th_cray]

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Michele!!

Sweet...What's happening with CFTKR? Did she open again? Sadly, I gave up on ordering a while ago...I wish it wasn't so....but TCSS has got the closest thing to it!!

It's Rockets Melts Iced Lemon Danish Orange Chiffon Hot Pink Lime

VCS Doctor Zhivago

LCP Lemon Funnel Cake from a CF pal...thanks....smells terrific!!

Upstairs it's Karma from a CF pal...love it. Thanks.

Have a good evening!

It's a beautiful day here in AZ. I'm burning a Mia Bella Fireside Signature Scent in my living room and melting a Slate and Stone in my in my bedroom.

Maggie, I luv Bergamot!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Jessie - what does "signature scent" smell like?

Sweet - Augh - I get so frustrated about closed groups. Sales are announced at time when there is no way I can get to a computer! So many vendors seem to be going this route.

Today it has been a sample from Cheryl's - Apple Brown Betty.

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day!

I loved CFTKR. It's sad that many vendors now open only for short intervals.

Melting 2 from K's Kreations-

Birthday Cake

Nilla Sugared Poundcake