The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Marching thru the scents

Good evening, everyone![smilie=th_76d65c2f] We had a busy weekend cleaning all day (Saturday) and then having a joint birthday party for DH and me (Sunday). [smilie=th_ahaaha] We had a blast, but were super pooped out today. I was wanting to do this all day today: [smilie=th_offtobed]

Today I've been melting Vanilla Snowflake from a friend, Toasted Hot Chocolate from HHS and am now burning a BH&G candle in Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake...let's see if this one throws! Goodnight, everyone! [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Biolaeagles...sounds like a tiring but wonderful day. I bet you slept well last night! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

It's three diffeent vendors this morning...I wanted some bright citrus scents...

Grapefruit Mangosteen by PPS aka FSS

Mandarin Tiki Smoothie by SGA

Hot Orange Danish by Wilmas

Have a good one. :)

Hahaha, Michele...you found it!! [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost]

That sounds like a good one, Sweet!!

Time to change the melters...although that Grapefuit Mangosteen is still strong as can be!!!

Good Morning!

I went downstairs through my tart boxes and found Americana. I knew I had it somewhere.

Got my SGA order yesterday and first melt is Pumpkin Sugar Donurs and Lattes. Fabulous! Thanks everyone for recommending this vendor and to Sweet for sending me some samples. This is definitely a new favorite.

Michele - I had a feeling you'd like that scent. [smilie=th_sign0162] I think that's my fave from her coffee scents (so far! :D ).

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting K's Toasted Cinnamon Latte....another strong & delicious coffee scent! [smilie=th_00000020] We're having warm temps here this week, almost 30 degrees above normal. So strange to go outside without a coat in early March....nice, but kinda freaky. [smilie=th_cha66]

I'm melting Pocket Full of Peonies Starbucks Coffee Icecream/OCG/Cookie Dough from a CF pal (TY!). This is a new to me vendor and am very impressed how strong & good the scent is! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Ok..I'm coming up blank what scent OCG is [smilie=th_scratch] ...gimme a hint someone.

Good afternoon, everyone! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Candlelove, I'm glad you're enjoying SGA's tarts! I love her stuff, especially her coffee blends. [smilie=yes]

Sweet, that Starbucks coffee blend sounds delish! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Earlier today I melted Pink Sugar Cookies from Tiffany's, and now it's a homemade tart in Sugared Cronut and a friend's Caramel Pecan Zucchini Bread- yum! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hello All!

Sweet...the OGC is Ooey Gooey Caramel. ;)

Michele...Yep, SGA is amazing!!

Last night it was Vanilla Pumpkin Waffle by Goosecreek....loved, loved, loved the scent but didn't last long.

This evening it's been Happy Hippy Scents in Laced and Pecan Cheesecake

Upstairs it's Storybook Scents in Sheild of Virtue....Unbelievably strong and good.

Goodnight [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hi there [smilie=th_sml29]

Michele ~ Glad you're enjoying SGA. All this talk about Haley's Americana is putting a bug in my ear. [smilie=th_foolish1]

CFTKR Strawberry Cheesecake

Partylite Blush

Scentsy Linger ~ Thanks to a CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

DH will be home tomorrow for the girls' birthdays this weekend. [smilie=th_yay]

Hi!

This morning I'm trying another SGA scent in 2 melters-Rock Candy Cream Soda. This is a new type scent fo me. Just started but it's smelling good.

I'm very excited about this vendor with all the rave reviews on here.

I love new vendors but I really need to make a dent in some of my older wax.

Good Morning!

I hear ya Michele...I'm ALWAYS tempted to get more SGA but I really need to keep shopping in my own closet! There's so much I forgot I have. ;)

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DDs Honeybear!!!

It's Cafe by WOW this morning...delicious! [smilie=th_happy096]

I've got the doors and windows open trying to enjoy this day. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Have a good one. :)

Sweet...the OGC is Ooey Gooey Caramel. ;)

Thanks MaggieMae! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I saw Ooey Gooey Caramel Goodness on her scent list & thought it might be that, but wasn't sure.

Honeybear - :thyay: ....party at your house this weekend! Happy bday to your DD's!

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_ahaaha] I'm melting K's Coffee & Cookies....delightful sniff in the morning! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Still above normal temps, but grey & rainy here today. I know many areas still need rain....I'd be happy to send it to em. [smilie=th_foolish1]

NMHoneybear, I'm glad your DH is able to come home for the weekend! Happy birthday to your DD's!

Used up two clamshells today; Apple Press and Apple S'mores, both from Scentsy.

Good afternoon, everyone![smilie=The_Hi] Today is DH's birthday, so I surprised him with his favorite lunch: Del Taco, haha! Tonight we will have cake- the boys are excited about this! [smilie=yes]

Honeybear, I'm so glad your DH gets to be home for your DDs' birthdays! Party time! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sweet, it's supposed to rain here tomorrow too! [smilie=th_pardon]

Today it's Caramel Apple Marshmallow Cake and Birthday Cake (appropriately picked!) from TCC. :wub:

Tonight I ended up with Pumpkin Snickerdoodle from AmbiScents. So yummy it has almost made me a bakery fan! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I have been trying to not get carried away buying waxies and melters, but I weakened - I had to ordered one of the melters with a fan. Spendy - but good reviews.

Good Morning :)

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DH, Biolaeagles!

Debra...I saw that melter fan and wondered how it really worked. It looks cool. Please let us know if you notice a difference. ;)

Last night I changed the scents to Cantaloupe by Ks. Will change them again after work.

Have a good day. :)

Good Morning!

Enjoy celebrating DH's birthday Biolaeagles!

Honeybear- Glad your DH will be home to celebrate your DD's birthdays.

Melting in 2 melters CFTKR Fresh Squeezed Pineapple.

I'm so happy I have been melting on a regular basis again. I had forgotten how much I enjoy this.

Have a great day everyone!