The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Marching thru the scents

Hi everyone. This is what I have been melting burning last couple of day.

Family Ties by Satin Suzie

Cherry Berry by Scentsationals

Serendipity Strawberry by Mystical Oasis

Votive: Lucky Shamrock by YC

Do you ever have scents that grow on you? I am melting Cheryl's Blue Sugar and it is pretty good! The first few times I melted Blue Sugar I thought it smelled like pencil lead! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Pencil lead???? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] That's so funny, Debra! Actually, Blue Sugar also had to grow on me!! I loved Pink Sugar perfume and when I first tried Blue Sugar in a tart I thought it was terrible....now I love it...especially mixed with fruits.

This morning it's Coconut Coffee Bread by Wilmas

And Blackberry Fluff Latte by Dairy Aire

Have a nice Saturday. :)

Hi All!

I love Blue Sugar. I've never tried it with fruit.

Not home but I'm at my DS and DIL's apartment. DH, DD, and DS and DIL went to a basketball game. I'm relaxing and have BBW Cinnamon Sugared Donuts burning. Smells so good.

The first few times I melted Blue Sugar I thought it smelled like pencil lead! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Debra - I don't know if it smells like pencil lead, but (to bakery me) it smells baaaaad! lol [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_e16] I'm melting FP's Spicy Eggnog Bread from a CF pal (TY!). I don't care that Christmas is over...luv's me some eggnog scented waxies!:wub:

Sweet- I love eggnog all year too.

Burning a candle tonight. BBW CInnamon Caramel Swirl.

Had a wonderful dinner in the city tonight with DH. We then walked on the High Line which is an elevated railroad that is now a walkway above the streets of Manhattan. Great day.

Maggie - is there a blue sugar / fruit combo you would recommend?

I volunteered at an auction tonight where the tickets were $1000!!! :huh: I have to say the women's gowns were fabulous! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tonight's late night melt is YC - Frosty Air

Good Morning!

Michele...glad you had a lovely dinner. My girls took some beautiful shots of the High Line when they went into the city last month. I never even knew it exisisted.

Debra...WOW! I'm sure whatever cause it's going to is going to be very grateful! Haleys has 2 I really love:

Americana- BS, Strawberry and Vanilla Bean

Twilight- BS, Blueberry and Vanilla Bean

It's been Alice's Birthday Cake by STW downstairs and upstairs its Sweet Innocence by a CF pal...thanks!

Have a great Sunday. :)

Good Morning!

I never knew the High Line existed either Maggie until recently.

Melting BHG Latte and Biscotti in 2 melters.

Have a good day everyone!

Debra - $1000? :sSc_faint: I bet the women's gown were awesome! I'd have a little trouble not staring. :D

:hello: Just put on TCC's Lemon Fruit Cake from a CF pal (TY!)...cold sniff is kinda light, but good.

Hello

It's a cake slice by Melted Confections in Jelly Doughnut Fluff....can't quite place what it smells like to me on cold sniff...I'll see what happens once melted. [smilie=th_confused3]

Maggie - thanks for the bs info - kinda funny, a couple weeks ago I found a stray HHS Americana and melted it - I did not stop and look up the scents, but now that you point it out, yep! That is what I was smelling!

Tonight is an old LOL - Wichita Blue Juniper...It smells soooo good!

Hiya! [smilie=The_Hi]

Maggie and Debra ~ I love that Americana Scent and I'll bet it is awesome with Blue Sugar. I thought for a little bit last week about doing a Haley's order, but I ended up letting logic take over. [smilie=th_laughing] Momentarily, anyway. [smilie=th_roll] Shortly thereafter, I place another order with SGA. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Michele ~ Sounds like a wonderful evening! [smilie=th_LOVE]

ST Data and Yoda

UTC Burnt Sugared Zucchini Bread ~ disappointed on the throw, maybe too old? [smilie=th_scratch]

CFTKR Caramel Latte and Brown Sugar Sunshine Cake

Partylite Mahogany Apple and Blush

Have a great night!

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting ScentSationals Coffee Café (Spiced Sugar Cookie & Mocha Frappe Latte) from a CF pal (TY!). Not a strong coffee sniff to me, but a great all around bakery sniff! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Hi!

I know I have that Americana scent around here somewhere. Have to look for it.

Burning 2 candles today

BBW Cinnamon Catamel Swirl- having a hard time smelling this one

YC Marshmallow Chicks