The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

I Heart Tarts

Sweet... Not pumpkiny enough? I'm shocked! [smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

MaggieMae - Now that I think of it....I don't think I've ever found a scent that was TOO pumpkin-y for me! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte....delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good Evening All

Debra...I used a dough cutter/scraper on my loaves...it seemed to work easily on the HHS, CFOW and UTC but was more difficult on the VCS loaf.

Sweet...I figured that!!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Tonight its CFOW Cantalope Coconut Whipped Shortbread Cookies...cold sniff is amazing...hope it throws. ;)

It's so windy outside tonight and the rain is coming down in sporadic buckets....looks like we have a tornado watch for the next couple hours.

I hope the tornado passed everyone by, Maggie! I got a weather alert from the Weather Channel about the New Jersey area because I have checked weather where our relatives live in the past!

Tonight it is TCC - Toasted Kettle Cake. Hold on...believe it or not - I love it!!! :tongue:

Tonight it is TCC - Toasted Kettle Cake. Hold on...believe it or not - I love it!!! :tongue:

Debra - [smilie=th_sSig_what] :sSc_faint: [smilie=th_biqazm1]

MaggieMae - I didn't see any reports on the weather channel of tornadoes in your area, thank goodness, hope that nasty weather went around U last nite. I'm wondering if Aria had heavy snow yesterday. [smilie=th_scratch]

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting SGA C U Latte...mmm good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We had lots of rain yesterday and is turning to a little snow & very windy today.

Gosh...I'm finally able to get on at 12:30 in the morning! Busy, busy!

Yep...the tornados never came this way...thank goodness....but boy, it was rainy and windy last night!

Debra....I hope your relatives were safe and sound.

Sweet...echo? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Well, this morning it was Blueberry Waffles by Dairy Aire and when I got in from work I changed it to Grammas Apricot Hot Orange Danish by HHS...I like this blend. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Goodnight all.

[smilie=th_bb20] Good Friday morning! I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Café....strong & sooo good! [smilie=th_LOVE] I know this is [smilie=th_teks0681] , but many times stuff on other threads isn't noticed, so I'll put this idea here. I found this a little late but it's a great idea! 40 days - 40 items. Wednesday, February 10 is the first day of Lent. I have a challenge for you! Each day of Lent remove one item from your closet that you no longer wear or need and put it into a trash bag. At the end of the 40 days, donate those items to a place that can share them with someone who can really use them! I've been meaning to clean out my closet and hope this will be an incentive to DO it! [smilie=yes]

Good morning friends!

I've been melting Autumn Stroll from Scentsy for the past two days. I can still smell it this morning, but I'm ready for a change so I'm going to go rummage through my closet soon.

Maggie, I'm glad you were spared a tornado. That apricot blend sounds fabulous!

Sweet, that's a great idea! I would definitely participate, but I've already done "spring cleaning". I did donate everything, though. ;) Old linens went to the local pet store, dvd's and books went to the library and everything else went to Goodwill.

Hello :)

That's a really nice idea Sweet! Honestly though...if I gave away 40 things I probably wouldn't have anything left in my closet. LOL. I am usually cleaning clothes out each season for the Red Cross so there's not much extra. I think I'll do that next year though! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

It's a custom from Lilac Scentsation tonight...Apple Dumpling Hillbilly Homebrew Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut...delicious combo!! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Good Morning :)

Debra...Yep...I was trying to capture the scent of walking into an apple orchard's country market!! It's close. ;)

Thinking I'll go with Sunday Brunch by STW this morning. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Popping in with a :hello: from California. I'm with DH again. :wub:

Hope you're all doing well. :)

Rosegirl's Monster Cookie Cereal Killer Marshmallow Smoothie

Homemade Cranberry Ginger Spice Tea

NMHoneybear- enjoy your time with your DH!

Melting a really old mystery scent from MTT. It's some kind of cake but the label has faded. Have a good one everybody!

That's a really nice idea Sweet! Honestly though...if I gave away 40 things I probably wouldn't have anything left in my closet. LOL.

MaggieMae - I hear ya! :) I missed the first 16 days of the challenge, but [smilie=th_idontknow] if I'll find 24 items to donate.

Honeybear - Enjoy your time in CA with your DH! [smilie=th_sign0162]

I'm melting HHS Pumpkin Cappuccino Latte. It's certainly strong, but not my fave pumpkin scent dry.gif ..don't smell much coffee or pumpkin, more spice to this I think.

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

:hello:

Melting a gift from a sweet CF friend, Apple Spice Coffee Cake from CLKS. Smells great! Yesterday was full of errands; today is all about relaxing outside. We're going to grill hamburgers and have fresh strawberries with them. I'm even going to splurge and have a slice of cheese on my hamburger. [smilie=th_pardon]

Mpfand - Sounds like you're having nice weather to have lunch outside! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr A slice of cheese is splurging? Ut oh....I've been splurging lots! :D

[smilie=th_sHellobar] I'm melting Celtic Moonspice/Coffee/Vanilla Butter Fudge from a CF pal(TY!)....spicy good!