The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

I Heart Tarts

Maggie and Sweet - yep, the shipping notice was for wax! I ordered quite awhile ago and totally spaced it. I guess I do better with a short TAT! :blush:

I have so many oldies, I wish I could stay on task and get them melted. Tonight it is Cheryl's Alpine Air, probably at least 3 -4 years old.

Hi wax friends...

Haven't posted in awhile. Seems like I rarely get to melt lately...boo. I've also been sick since last week, so I can't really smell anything either. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Just thought I'd come and say hi and hope you are all doing well.

Morn ladies. Melting today: Cranberry by Candlelynn

Lemon Poundcake by Mystical Oasis

Votive: Caramel by woodwick

Aria, sorry to hear that you are sick, hope you feel better soon. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hello!

Aria, sending you get well wishes!

Melting Blueberry Rush and Blueberry Cheesecake, both from Scentsy. Today is absolutely gorgeous and I don't have to work so I'm helping DH clean up the backyard. We're going to grill steaks and eat outside for the first time since last fall. I love having meals outside! ♡ Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday. :)

Good afternoon...

Aria...get well wishes sent your way.... [smilie=th_balloons] ...it's no fun when your sniffer doesn't work!! :(

Mpfand...enjoy your dinner outside!! Sounds lovely. :)

Debra...I hear ya....I've got some so old...I have no idea when I got them!! At least getting a surprise waxie package in the mail is exciting!!

Today it's...

Thriller by L3

And two from a sweet CF pal: Boo Berry Donut Shop by Tiffanys

Cranberry Marshmallow ZB by SGA....smells wonderful around here!! [smilie=cloud_9] Thanks!

Forbidden Mountain is still strong as can be upstairs!

Alternating between sun and rain, so it is hard to figure out plans! I think I am going with old movies and a wax meltathon! [smilie=th_c032]

Starting with SGA - Cotton Amber and Cheryl's Ginger Bergamot - and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf!

It's so good to see so many familiar faces here. Feels like a homecoming to me. I have had so many changes in life and travel so much these days that I never post anymore. I still melt though, and have two melters in my travel rv. Melting Front porch today... have an amazing week y'all.

Aria - I hope U feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

Cat - :hello: Nice to see U! I bet you're having fun traveling in your rv and have seen some amazing, beautiful places in the US! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte...always a winner! :wub:

Cat- Hope you are doing well. Nice to see you here again!

I have been out all day with my dad. Just got home and am going to melt an oldie tonight-Scent Appeal Malted Milk.

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif Today has been a busy day for me (errands-wise), but it feels good to get a lot of stuff done around the house! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's. th_slider_flirt.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hey Cat!! How Ya doing??

Well...its lemons tonight but one of my scents smells BAD!

The Lemon Poundcake smells yummy....but the Creamy Lemon Custard smells like baby diapers...must change it now!! Blech... [smilie=th_sad-1]

Think I'll try...LSC's Canary Rock Candy and Sweet Lemon Bread...better....much better!!

Hello, friends! The_Hi.gifIt's a nice day in the mid 70's here. th_WE1summer013.gif

Maggie, baby diapers?! th_puke.gif

Becky, how are you liking Manny? I got that in my last ST order too. th_235F35F32.gif

Today I'm melting Butterbrickle Latte from SGA from a friend. wub.gif

Going out of my zone today. Not sure how I will like these.

CFTKR Patchouli Honey

CFTKR Citrus Spice Woods

Michele - You're a brave woman! :D What did U think of those?

Biolaeagles - That sounds like perfect weather! Glad your hot temps have finished....please don't send em to me. [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm melting LSC Creamy Pumpkin Shake. Not pumpkin-y enuf for me, but still good.

Those scents sound very nice Michele...Whatcha think? I love earthy scents but I know a lot of folks don't care for them! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Biolaeagles...sounds like lovely weather!! It doesn't feel very wintery here but I heard that March may bring us some snow again in these parts. We will see. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet... Not pumpkiny enough? I'm shocked! [smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

Whelp...I spent a bit of time this evening cutting up all of my loaves...I had 12 to be exact...yikes! How'd that happen? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon At least now, I'll use them!

So this evening its UTC Butter Cookie Pecan Waffles Sugar Cookie Bakery...very delicious!

Goodnight.

I actually enjoyed those scents. It was nice to try something different. My DD came home from work and wanted to know what the weird smell was. I will continue to melt them today.

Bakery is still my favorite though. I am trying to use up some of what I have.