The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

I Heart Tarts

Morn ladies. We had some snow, freezing rain, was very slick outside. It's all melted now.

Melting: West Palm Beach Cooler by Satin Suzie

Frosted Snowdrops by Mystic

Hope everyone has a great day.

[smilie=th_hello] , CF friends

I always enjoy getting caught up on all that's going on around here. [smilie=yes] DH is back in California and though I'm feeling much better, he told me last night that he was coughing and that his legs really ached. This morning he said he was fine, but not sure he's totally out of the woods yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sweet ~ Yay, that you finally got some snow! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Maggie ~ I laughed out loud at what your DH said about "you needing to stop". [smilie=th_laughing] I've been saying that to myself lately!

Michele ~ I'll bet you're planning your first ever SGA order, aren't ya?! ;)

ST Harry

CLK Blueberry Cheese Danish and Lemon Squares

Good afternoon, everyone!The_Hi.gif I took the two younger boys out for a three mile walk today with it being DS # 3's first time facing forward and he enjoyed it! I'm so happy I can start exercising with them now....DS # 3 used to hate going in the stroller facing backwards in his car seat. th_dancing_smile.gif

Sweet, how pretty! It's crazy the difference in temperature between your state and mine! We are having weather in the 80's and low 90's this past week. th_sSig_what.gif

Honeybear, I hope DH doesn't catch your flu! th_puke.gif

Today I'm melting Iced Lemon Biscotti and Strawberry Noel from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Sweet-Thank you!!! My package arrived today. I'm so excited to try everything. The cold sniffs are to die for!

Michele - I'm glad the pkg arrived safely. I think you'll like her waxies! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Honeybear - I'm glad you're feeling better! [smilie=yes] I hope your DH's symptoms are a false alarm.

Biolaeagles - Low 90's...wow! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] That's unusually hot for U for this time of year, isn't it?

Sheesh...I couldn't get an internet connection all day....anoyyyying! [smilie=th_roll] I'm melting Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger...great spice combo! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning!

Yes i love SGA so far. I will be ordering soon. Thanks Sweet!

Melting today LOL Coffee Cake and Spice and CFTKR Vanilla Bliss. Smells great.

[smilie=th_Hello_] All!

Finally back from Savannah and we had a great time until Tuesday....JFK Airport had ice/wind/rain problems so all flights were either delayed or cancelled...we ended up getting home in the wee hours this morning.

Honeybear...hope your hubby isn't getting sick but I'm glad you're feeling better!

Biolaeagles...a happy baby makes everything better! ;)

So glad I can melt....its Welcome Home by C&K

Have a good one. :)

Good morning!

Welcome back, Maggie. :) I'm sorry about the delayed flight. :( I'm glad you had a good time and made it home safely.

NMHoneybear, I hope your DH did not end up with the flu!

I used up 2 clamshells today. Vanilla Walnut from Scentsy (yum!) and Pear Blossom from Scentsy. This one is ridiculously strong and more 'blossom' than 'pear' so it got demoted to the laundry room. It should mask the odor of DS's soccer clothes at least. Haha!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif We are having crazy weather here with it going from being extremely hot to cool and rainy today. th_fear8.gif

Maggie, you must be exhausted today! I hope you get some good rest tonight. thzzz003.gif

Today it's LCP's Grandma's Pumpkin Waffles from a friend- delicious!- and Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from HHS. wub.gif

MaggieMae - I hope U had a fun time in Savannah! Did U take a tour to see some of the older historic homes and gardens? So frustrating having your flight delayed :wacko: , hope U were able to fit in a nap this afternoon.

I'm melting McCalls Country Store.... luv this classic scent! [smilie=th_cc15]

Thanks ladies....I had a great time and will need to head to bed soon! I had so much to do today because I lost a day coming home.

Sweet...Yep...we toured the Davenport House which was sooo interesting!

It's Blueberry Cheesecake by Waxie Lady

Strawberry Lime Cupcake by Satin Suzie

Oh So Jelly For French Toast by STW

And upstairs its Marie Antoinette by Melted Confections

Goodnight

I am glad you were able to make it home OK, Maggie. I keep remembering all the people on the news during the last storm sleeping for a couple days in the airport. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Have you ever gotten a shipping notice for something your did not remember orders? Just asking... :huh:

Tonight it is FP Coffee Marshmallow Noel.

TGIF !

Maggie-too bad you got delayed but glad you enjoys Savannah. Did you eat at the Pink House and Mrs. Wilkes?

Melting today some oldies from LSC-

Maple Pecan Streusel Bread

Sticky Pastry Latte

I'm not sure how these will do but I have always liked LSC but the melts get very messy and the oil has leaked all over. Some labels have even come off. These are definitely ones that you should use up quickly.

Have you ever gotten a shipping notice for something your did not remember orders? Just asking... :huh:

Debra - Do U mean U truly didn't order something or now that you've seen the shipping notice U remember? [smilie=th_scratch] I've gotten scam shipping emails, but I can tell they are...ya know? When I order waxies I usually keep the confirmation of the order in my inbox until they're delivered, that helps me watch for the C&S notice.

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting SGA's C U Latte. I like spice scents, so really like this one! :sHa_okay: We're going to have some really warm temps today and Saturday, too. :sFun_hot: Biolaeagles must have sent her heat wave our way. :D I wish it would have arrived a little sooner and melted all that snow we had cuz I'm still shoveling it out of the driveway. [smilie=th_roll]

Hi everyone!

This is turning out to be one of the best months here weather wise. We're still enjoying lots of sunshine and temps in the low to mid 70's. Today's melts are gifts from two sweet CF gals. The first one is Chocolate Covered Cherries from Scentfully Addictive Soy Wax and the other one is Cherry Chocolate Funnel Cake from One Little Indian Scents. I've been saving this one because it had two cute little ice cream scoops on top of it. But I'm glad I finally decided to melt it. Smells great and compliments the other scent nicely. Neither scent is over powering and I can smell chocolate and cherry equally with a little bakery thrown in. Delicious!

Good Evening...

Michele...nah, we didn't go to the Pink House because the friend I was with had just gone there on her previous visit...but we did go to A.Lure which was delicious!! I've discovered that I love grits!

Sweet...I do the same thing with my inbox!

Debra...I don't think that's ever happened to me...do you mean waxies?

It's Caramel Drizzled Marshmallow by Satin Suzie

Peppermint Apple by Ollies

Apple Mallow Cotton Candy by Wilmas

Goodnight

Good Morning All... [smilie=th_316785e4]

It's Good Morning America :sHa_okay: by Dairy Aire this fine morning. It's 54 degrees and rising. If it's not gonna snow I'll take this...I think I got a little spoiled in Georgia. ;)

Have a great day. :)

Howdy. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Wow Sweet...that's awfully warm for you! Did you manage to get outside and enjoy it alittle?

Decided to start clearing out my loaf basket before they all become scent less! It's amazing what you find! ;)

It's VCS California Dreamin/Bluebird Cafe/We'll Always Have Paris...sweet and fruity and reminds me of summer. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Upstairs its Forbidden Mountain by Storybook Scents...love this spicy, earthy scent for the bedroom!

Night all. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]