The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

I Heart Tarts

Good Morning

Thanks Biolaeagles and Sweet! :)

Biolaeagles...sounds like a nice day with the boys!

It's an oldie from Taras Scentsational Gifts in Caramel Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte...might be too old. :(

And upstairs it's Courtesan by Alamo Caldelaria

Have a great one. ;)

NMHoneybear, hope you feel better soon!

Maggie, how frustrating that it's taking so long to get things figured out with your DH's sleeping issues. :(

Melting Baked Apple Pie from Scentsy and Absolutely Apple from a sweet CF pal.

Hi All!

Slept great last night!

Melts today- Finishing off the LOL Kitchen Spice. I miss that vendor. Loved everything! Also melting an old LSC bakery scent. It's smelling great but the label is.missing and I dont know exactly what it is.

Thanks Mpfand!

Michele...glad you got a good nights rest. Saying prayers for your friend during her treatment.

Tonight's melts are from L3...Movie Night Snuggles and The Music Geek

Night.

:hello:

Melting Everything Nice from Scentsy and a gift from a thoughtful CF buddy, Spiced Pumpkin Cupcake.

Good morning!

I've decided that the rest of this month will be dedicated to "spring cleaning" my stash of melts. Just trying to use up some older ones and clamshells that only have a cube or two left. Today it's Spiced Berries from Scentsy and Spiced Cranberries from ScentSationals.

Mpfand - Good idea! I've tried to do that, too but before long have to alternate between the old & the new cuz the new always calls my name. [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_e16] I'm melting HHS Granma's Sugar Cookie Coffee Bean from a CF pal [smilie=th_autumboy] ....just put it on, but the cold sniff is good! It's in a cute snowflake shape, perfect for our weather here today....very cold, only going to 19 degrees and snow showers.

edit: For those of U wanting strong scents...this one is STRONG! [smilie=yes]

Hello, everyone! Today I brought the two younger boys to my mom's school (she's a teacher) to treat her with lunch for her birthday; she was so happy! It was funny because as the bell rang for classes to resume, her 7th grade female students started obsessing over DS # 3's cuteness, haha. wub.gif

Today I'm melting Apple Coffee Cake from CFTKR in both warmers. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Hey all...

Ohhhh...how cute Biolaeagles....I'm sure he's adorable!! I hope you had a lovely lunch with your Mom.... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to her!!

I hear ya on the "spring cleaning" Mpfand!! Good luck!

Stay warm Sweet and enjoy those snowflakes!!

Earlier it was AC Faeries de la Foret and tonight it's Melted Confections The Nutcracker & 5th Avenue.

Goodnight

Biolaeagles - how fun for Mom!!

mpfand - I also hope you have better luck than me - I keep planning to use up old ones before they lose their scent, but often get distracted by a new box from UPS! :blush:

Tonight - LSC - Verbena Bamboo.

Thanks, ladies. :) We'll see how much progress I make. Ha-ha! Today's oldie is Brown Sugar Fig from Front Porch.

So nice to be able to come here and live vicariously through you all! :wub:

The cold I thought I had was really the flu. After spending the first couple of days confined to the couch, I was unable to even get out of bed for the past three. Today is the first day I'm feeling somewhat like I might be coming back from the abyss.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Becky tomorrow...hope U have a wonderful day! (thread started in Bday wishes)

Biolaeagles - Sending belated Bday wishes to your mom! [smilie=th_blij40] Of course the girls in her class were oohing and ahhing over your DS...they know cute when they see it! :D

Honeybear - Aw geeze...the flu...no wonder U didn't feel well [smilie=th_sad-1]. Hope you're feeling much better by tomorrow!

[smilie=th_bb20] I made a big pot of vegetable beef barley soup this morning and as good as that smells, it overpowers waxie sniffs, so just put on SGA's IHOP. I know it'll be good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

The flu is no fun, glad you are about done honeybear!

I am out of town and drove by 2 Walmarts - don't have one near me. I may have gotten a little carried away with the BH&Gs... [smilie=th_shewiggle] My husband was helping carry bags from the car. I scrambled to find the cat food bags for him to take into the house! ;)

Curious what the favorite vendors are these days? So many have set release dates, it makes it hard to try the newer ones.

Today it is one out of the shopping bag - BH&G Smoky Gray Mist.