The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

I Heart Tarts

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Honeybear....it sure does! She's heading home today. Your Zoe is a big gal!! ;)

It's Cafe Swirl by Ks this Saturday Morning.

Added a candle in Cinna Nut Cafe by Kountry Lights

Have a good one. :)

Edit: I keep missing posts... [smilie=th_scratch]

Sweet...it's supposed to start Sunday night and go until Wednesday with only 3-4 inches total.... [smilie=th_confused3] I don't see how that's possible but I have a feeling it's gonna be a dud....maybe rain.

Good morning. I'm burning an older Yankee today. Maple Walnut. It's got a tiny flame. I keep cutting wax off the edges to put in my melter. Come on candle, you can do it.

Good afternoon, everyone! DH and I got to enjoy a nice breakfast and walk this morning as my parents babysat the boys. th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm melting a mystery tart from HHS (one of the ones DS took out of the cup in the winter); it smells like eggnog and a bakery scent. I'm really obsessed with the eggnog scents. th_shewiggle.gif

Biolaeagles - I luv HHS' Eggnog scent! [smilie=snoopy] I don't care for one with a strong rum note in it and hers doesn't...it's strong & creamy like the real deal in the dairy isle. [smilie=th_00000020] Your morning with your DH sounds lovely! Were U celebrating Valentine's a little early?

I'm melting YC's Kitchen Spice....one of my faves from them. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Another eggnog going here!

Eggnog Fudge from S&S.

Sweet - you asked what happens when the cat swats at the dog? This dog is afraid of her own shadow so she tucks tail and runs!

Good Sunday Morning :)

Poor little pup, Debra!!

Biolaeagles...sounds like you had a lovely morning with the DH! Those times do a world of good!!!

Last night it was Scentfully Addictive Wildberry and Blueberry ZB...still going this morning but needed some coffee scents.

So...

From Diary Aire it's Coffee Caramel Sea Salt ICSB

And from a lovely CF pal its Moonspice Coffee House...thanks!

Wonderful... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a good day. :)

Biolaeagles, sounds like a wonderful morning you and your DH had!

Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, Chubba Dubba Cherry.

Another eggnog going here!

Eggnog Fudge from S&S.

Sweet - you asked what happens when the cat swats at the dog? This dog is afraid of her own shadow so she tucks tail and runs!

Debra - Awww...I was hoping U had a dog of fierce courage! :D Eggnog....you're melting a *bakery* scent?! :sSc_faint: [smilie=th_biqazm1]

:hello: I'm melting LSC Autumn Apple Moonshine, just started so can't tell yet, but the cold sniff was good!

edit: Forgot to remind the furpet mama's the Puppy Bowl is on Animal Planet & the Kitten Bowl is on the Hallmark channel today!

I saw part of the puppy bowl - but missed the kitty bowl. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

I can handle eggnog OK, Sweet - I think my nose picks up the spices and not the cream/dairy part.

Tonight it is TCC - Apple Cinnamon

Up late once again...waiting for my DS to call and let me know he made it home ok.

Melting Persephones Dream Cake by LCP...a wonderful fruity bakery scent. Yum [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Goodnight all. [smilie=thzzz003]

MaggieMae - Geez....how are U gonna get your beauty sleep going to bed so late? [smilie=th_tease-1] Speaking of sleep....any progress on your DH's sleep test?

Good Monday morning! I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte....yep, again! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Good morning! We're having the best weather here; sunny, low 70's. I plan on getting outside to enjoy it as much as I can! Melting a yummy scent from a sweet CF pal, Orange Cream Puff.

Mpfand-I envy your weather. Cold here and snow expected during the week.

Last night I literally didn't sleep at all. I couldn't get to sleep for anything. Ran my errands this morning so at least I can relax now. I hate when that happens. I keep reminding mysel not to drink coffee so late at night.

Melting an ancient tart I found in my closet. Must be 8 years old. Aroma Soy Southern Country Kitchen and LOL Kitchen Spice.

Mpfand - Your weather sounds perfect - enjoy! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Michele - I hate nites with no sleep, too. :( Hope U can fit a nap in this afternoon. How did your Aroma Soy tart do? I found a couple of hers in my stash, but they didn't have much scent to em any more, so haven't melted em yet.

I'm melting TCSS Pumpkin Cornbread from a CF pal (TY!).....very good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Evening...

Mpfand...your weather sounds great! Hope you get to spend some time outside!

Michele...hope you get a good nights rest tonight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Sweet...beauty sleep? What's that? LOL Maybe that's why I look like Mr. Hyde! [smilie=th_5337c1ad] Still no machine for DH...this has been the longest two weeks in history...actually it's been 8 and I think this is ridiculous....it seems that more than one person dropped the ball and nothing has been done since the study in December. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Now they say he needs a bi-pap rather than a c-pap. Wish I was in the office with him since I'd be asking questions.

Tonight it's HHS Grandmas Toasted Waffle Cone

Maggie ~ Hope they get your DH set up with what he needs soon.

Michele ~ I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can get some sleep tonight. Not being able to sleep is the worst! [smilie=th_sad-1]

Been having trouble the past couple of nights myself since somehow having caught a nasty cold. [smilie=th_bb41] The headache with this is awful! I haven't had a cold in a long time, but don't ever remember having a headache like this before.

I'm melting eucalyptus tarts from my Super Tarts Snot Sampler over the past couple of days...

Mr. Freeze ~ eucalyptus and peppermint

The Nose Knows ~ eucalyptus and white tes

Just Breathe ~ eucalyptus and Vicks

Achoo ~ eucalyptus and honey (had to turn this off in the middle of the night)

Winter Soldier ~ eucalyptus and mac apple (not sure I like this one)

and TCC Pumpkin Crunch Cake/Cake Batter Ice Cream

Burning a Gold Canyon Lilac candle.

Thanks Lasies-Hope I sleep well tonight too.

Sweet-Surprisingly my Aroma Say tart is still going strong! Still has a strong scent.

Maggie-Hope DH gets the right machine soon.

Goodnight All!!

Good evening, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifToday DS # 1 was home from school today so we spent the day doing puzzles with his younger brother, going out on a walk, and playing chase.th_slider_flirt.gif

Maggie, I hope your DH gets what he needs soon! That's frustrating! th_sad2hz1.gif

Honeybear, I hope you feel better soon! th_empathy.gif

Candlelove, I hope you get some good sleep tonight! thzzz003.gif

Today I melted Away in a Manger from KK's in all melters. th_smilies-2.gif

MaggieMae - How frustrating not getting the sleep U both need [smilie=th_pullhair] - hope that's resolved pronto!

Honeybear - I hope U feel better today! [smilie=th_sign0162] Since U also have a headache, do U think it could be a sinus infection instead of a cold?

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting KK's Toasted Cinnamon Latte..... oh so cinnamon-y good! :sHa_okay: We had a little snow last nite and supposed to have snow showers all week. [smilie=th_yahoo] Hope it'll be enuf to make it purdy again.