The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

Debra - Hope U feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy] I know employers want their workers to come to work, but if one is ill it's so much better that they stay home than share their illness & then everyone gets sick...ya know? [smilie=th_pardon]

Biolaeagles - Prayers for your little guy today! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting Wilma's Fresh Coffee....great scent, just like the real deal! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles, thinking of you and your baby boy.....hope all goes well.

Melting Central Park Pralines and Everything Nice from Scentsy and from a sweet CF friend, Frosted Pumpkin from HHS.

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Happy Thursday!

I've got a day off!! [smilie=th_e3301ae2] I feel refreshed!!!

Thinking about and praying for you and DS#3 this morning Biolaeagles!

So when I started looking for new orders that I stashed away....I came across some SGA coffee scents. I've got on Maple Butter Waffle Latte....another good one! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a great day. :)

MaggieMae - Funny that you've got waxies stashed away U forgot about.:D Time to go shopping in your closets, huh? [smilie=th_tease-1]

I'm melting Pumpkin Sugared Doughnuts/Vanilla Butter Fudge from a CF pal (TY!) ....droolworthy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

You can't even imagine, Sweet!!! :sEm_blush7: But I've been doing just that lately!! It's fun....I only hope I can keep thinking about it that way and stay away from the "add to cart" buttons!!

Tonight it's Lemon Coconut Cotton Candy Cookies by CFOW and a giftie from a CF pal, SMT Vanilla Waffle Cone/Apple Crisp/Cinnamon Glazed Donuts....delicious!! [smilie=thank_you]

Thank you for the get well wishes. And Sweet - I know what you mean, one sickie can take down a whole office! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Maggie, I think I will be "shopping" soon, too. I ordered in the fall and put the boxes away to use up my old fall and Christmas scents.

Tonight it is a Fresh Apple candle - Village.

Good morning!

Melting Spiced Berries from Scentsy and Cranberries Sprinkled with Sugar from Front Porch.

Happy Thursday!

I've got a day off!! [smilie=th_e3301ae2] I feel refreshed!!!

Thinking about and praying for you and DS#3 this morning Biolaeagles!

So when I started looking for new orders that I stashed away....I came across some SGA coffee scents. I've got on Maple Butter Waffle Latte....another good one! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a great day. :)

I love that one too! Benn melting that one the last couple days....Her Latte blends are the best :)

Good morning, everyoneth_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif, and thank you for the kind wishes and prayers! th_teks0311.gif DS # 3's surgery went great and he's doing well today. It was a little tough the night before not feeding him, but he's been a real trooper. I'm hoping the next few weeks of healing go by quickly. yes.gif

I hope everyone on the board is well! Flus and colds have been going around our area a lot. sad.gif

By the way, has anyone noticed the new B&BW candles coming out? There is a Lavender Macaron one I want to try so badly once it's on sale!!! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I'm melting gifties from a friend: Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut Latte from SGA ad Harvest Moon from Nene's. th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles - I'm glad the surgery went well & your little guy is doing well! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I've seen some of the new B&BW candles on their site, glad Vanilla Bean Marshmallow is back, that's a good one! I'd like to sniff the Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla, the review on their site sez it smells like Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut. I heard the candles may possibly be on sale next Tuesday. [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting Sonoma's Gingerbread House from a CF pal (TY!)....great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles...I'm so glad your sons surgery went well!! That's wonderful news! I hope his recuperation is quick and painless. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Debra...love your avatar! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Sweet...thanks for the tip about Tuesday! Maybe I'll take a run over to B&BW to take some sniffs. ;)

It's ST Greys Anatomy from a lovely CF pal... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Wilmas Southern Fried Apples

LOL Three Muskateers

Goodnight.

Good Afternoon All....the site is looking wonky to me today. [smilie=yes]

It's Lattes & Cannolis by MC

And Coffee Ice Cream by a CF pal...yummy! [smilie=th_c032]

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon! The_Hi.gif We are having a day at home today too, candlelove! Unfortunately, it's not so lazy with three little boys, haha! th_pardon.gifDS # 3 hasn't been sleeping well since the surgery, even though he's not in pain anymore. I can't figure out if he's scared/traumatized or if it also coincides with a new tooth breaking in...gah! th_th1ptgno.gif Hopefully he'll start sleeping better soon. yes.gif

Today I'm melting a mix of Pink Sugar and Berry Me Alive from Tiffany's- love it! th_LOVE.gif

Michele - With all U do for your parents it's good to have a relaxing day! [smilie=th_popcorm1]

Biolaeagles -Surgery can sometimes play havoc with our system with various repercussions...wonder if it has anything to do with that? I hope DS#3's sleep pattern returns quickly! [smilie=thzzz003]

I'm melting KK's Blue Ribbon Cookies....deeeelish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks, Maggie!

Biolaealgles - don't you wish they could tell you what is going on? I hope he is better soon!

Tonight it is Netflix and Jumpin' Jelly Beans - Scentsy. It is such a happy scent!

Biolaeagles, I'm glad the surgery went well for DS #3. Hopefully good sleeping returns soon!

Michele, I'm glad you were able to have a quiet day. We all need those once in awhile.

Melting Peppermint Dreams from Scentsy and Grasshopper Cheesecake from a generous CF friend. Both smell wonderful!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning

Michele....glad you enjoyed your day off and had some time to unwind.

Biolaeagles...I hope your little guy gets back into his routine soon. It can be very stressful when you have no idea what they want. ((Hugs))

It's STW Bewitched and upstairs it's Rockets Melts in Peach Magnolia Raspberry Asteroid Cake Grapefruit Mangosteen....whew...that's a combo!

Sweet...I was looking through my "waxie binder" and realized I did try that SGA Pumpkin Sugared Donuts Latte!! A sweet someone sent me one and that's why I bought a bag!! My brain is really not up to full capacity lately! LOL