The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

NMHoneybear, I hope you and your DH have a relaxing week-end together.

Melting Toffee Butter Crunch from Scentsy this morning. Yum! Smells like caramel popcorn to me.

Good Aftenoon [smilie=th_wave]

Heading out tonight for a friends 50th birthday and we are supposed to wear 80s clothes....actually a lot of what I currently wear would work. LOL

It's Lilac Sensations today...Italian Biscotti and Pumpkin Apple Butter...mmmmm. [smilie=th_aa17]

Michele - Let me know if you'd like to try it, I'd be glad to send U a chunk! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

MaggieMae - What types would qualify as being 80's clothes? I have a suspicion there's some in my closet. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting HHS Eggnog...excellent! :toppoints:

Afternoon everyone. Sweet, still lot of snow even though we have had some warmer days. This morn we had a little bit of sleet, thank goodness it didn't last long.

Candle: Kitchen Spice by YC

Melting: Cotton Candy by Ava's.

Sweet- Actually if you don't mind I would love to try it. I'm dying to try SGA. I am contemplating an order there after hearing all the rave reviews.

My HHS tarts were so overpowering I had to shut one off. Amazing!!

Maggie-Enjoy your party tonight!

th_Hello_.gif Today DH and I took the three boys to the park. It's been in the mid-70's all week, but we are supposed to get a big storm in tomorrow.

Today I'm melting Black Coconut and Tropical Bread (a friend's gift) from Wilma's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Michele - I'll send U several SGA's chunks to try, I think you'll like em! [smilie=yes]

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting SGA's C U Latte [smilie=th_fabulous1] ..great way to start the day! We're having abnormally warm temps here, weird for January. :unsure: I hope we haven't skipped winter and gone to spring already.

Sweet-thank you so much!

This weather is crazy here too. Except for the major snowstorm last weekend we have had a very mild winter.

Melting HHS Cappucino Latte and Nene's Cafe Vanilla Latte.

Good Morning All

It's going to be in the 50's all week....so warmer than normal temps here too, Sweet!! :(

Dairy-Aire Sugar Cookie Latte and Hazelnut Cappucino

And upstairs it's Melted Confections The Tuileries