The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

Good Morning!

Glad to see you posting Biolaeagles! Your Bible Study group sounds perfect! I'm happy that you found it. So, so funny about the pancakes though!!! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Susan....so you got lots of snow too!! Although I love it when it's falling, I'm not too happy when it's dirty and hard to see around corners. Glad you made it through ok. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Aria...you got some yummy scents going there. ;) I hear ya on making a dent...I'm on the same mission but I've got a long way to go!! LOL

Turning off the melters since I'll be working late...

Have a good day. :)

Good Morning!

I hear you Aria and Maggie about making a dent. I haven't ordered in a long while and have a long way to go. . Gave my DD a few of my melters. I need to replace them so I can melt multiples at one time.

Melting today HHS Toasted Amish. Just getting started so not much yet

Enjoy your day everyone!!

Biolaeagles - Good to see U! Having 3 kids under the age of 5 must be so challenging! :wacko: I'm glad your bible study group provides childcare and a way for U to relax for a while and enjoy yourself!

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting CFTKR's Coffee Cubano. Good coffee scent, a tad too sweet for me, maybe cuz I don't use sugar in my morning cuppa joe. [smilie=th_pardon]

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifToday I took the younger two to the park and am now resting after putting them down for a nap.

Today I'm melting Strawberry Zuchini Bread from CCCC. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hey there... [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

It's C&K Gingerbread Applesauce and

HHS Gingerbread Eggnog from a sweet CF pal....thanks! :)

Upstairs it's Are You Lost, Little Boy? By Waxmosphere

:)

Hello! :)

Today I've been melting Vanilla Walnut and Vanilla Bean Buttercream, both from Scentsy.

Good Morning!

I've got a sort of berry/fruit theme going today!

CLKS ~ Cherry Custard Pie...omg, so good it's unreal...love!

CFTKR ~ Jelly Filled Sugar Cookies...a long time favorite!

CFTKR ~ Mango Sage Tea...bright and wonderful...the sage really comes through!

That's it for now...will melt more later.

Yes, ladies, having multiple melters going at the same time really helps get through your stash efficiently! Sometimes, I even put the same scent in 2 or 3 melters at a time.

have a great day!

Good Morning

Yep, I've got three melters downstairs and one up....sadly, still not really changing the inventory. LOL [smilie=th_scratch]

Today's it's been all Swanky...

Blueberry Iced Coffee

Blueberry Latte Zucchini Bread

Raspberry Latte...this is the only one I'm not too keen on. Otherwise, smelling great....changed this one for a giftie from a sweet CF pal...HHS Sugar Cookie Coffee Bean...yum!

Have a good one. :)

Hello, friends. :)

Reading all of your posts, I'm feeling the urge to check out Swanky and CLKS while I'm here in California with so much time on my hands. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Also, heard about Wilma's $2.50 shipping special. Just may have to finally break down and do a first-time order there...

Guess this is my response to having gone out yesterday with a real estate agent to see what we'll get out here for our money. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Let's just say there's no way this is going to work. We have a close to 4000 sq ft home in New Mexico and all we'll be able to get in California for the same money is a less than 1000 sq ft condo. [smilie=th_sign0135] Thanks, but no thanks.

SGA Cotton Amber

ST Joker

Hello, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Sweet, I LOVE HHS' Iced Lemon Biscotti. th_snoopy.gif

Aria, I really like that Mango Sage Tea blend too. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Honeybear, yes, it's CRAZY how expensive it is to live out here.th_cha60.gif We're contemplating moving to TN in a few years. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting ST's Game of Thrones: Mother of Dragons...soo good! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Good Evening

Gosh Honeybear, I'm sorry your trip hasn't been more fruitful. Things sound like they're a bit nutty out there!!!

It's Americana Pie from Lilac Sensations

Hot Apple Pie from WAHM

Homemade Gingerbread Applesauce from a lovely CF pal. Thanks! :)

Smell in' terrific!

Goodnight.

Good Morning!

So glad I have gotten back into melting again.

Melting LSC Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. Must be too old. Not much throw.

Set up another melter and melting HHS Pink Vanilla Bomb.

Honeybear - When I watch the real estate shows on HGTV and hear the cost of some of the houses....yikes! :sSc_faint:

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting ST Grey's Anatomy....yummo! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: We got a little snow last nite, just enuf to cover the ground. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] It won't last long cuz it's supposed to get 48 degrees tomorrow. :crysmiley1: For those that had the big snow last weekend....has most of it melted by now?

Good afternoon, everyone, and th_bb20.gif

Honeybear, I'm sorry to hear that DH has had such a bad week! th_cry2yw3.gif I'm hoping you guys have a fun, relaxing weekend together. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Grandma's Cake Batter from HHS and a homemade Raspberry Coconut Creme Pie ZB. th_LOVE.gif

Hello

Honeybear...sorry to hear of DH's week! Hope you both get to relax and enjoy each others company for the rest of your stay!! [smilie=th_thdance]

Sweet...a lot has melted but I think we won't be seeing the grass for a long time! It snowed all day today...surprise...but no accumulation. It's so difficult turning onto roads since the corners are plowed so high. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

It's L3 Bluebeard upstairs...love this scent but doesn't last long.

Scentsy Very Snowy Spruce from a sweet CF pal...this is a WONDERFUL tree scent!!! [smilie=th_happy096] Thanks!

Pocket Full of Peonies Frasier Fir VBN