The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

Good Morning

Honeybear...I'm glad you got in for the scan and I hope you hear from them soon. I hope you are not still in pain! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Michele...Sorry that the snow caused problems for your neice and that your daughters flight was cancelled...will she be able to get out tomorrow?

Debra....its extraordinarily difficult to get an order in over there!!! [smilie=th_angry7]

Well...we ended up with 2 feet of snow and even church has been "cancelled". I have never experienced that before. I love to walk in the snow so I went out with my three DDs to walk around the block late, late last night. It's so quiet and peaceful during the snowfall.

It's been ST The Force

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Ended up with 31.3 inches! We did set records here! We had the highest snowfall totals in the NY/NJ/CT area.

My neice was able to reschedule her party. Looks like my daughter will be flying out on Tuesday. The airport got over 2 feet of snow.

Might be able to get out later. Right now melting LOL German Chocolate Cake. Doesn't seem to be as strong as some of her scents.

I attempted a VCS order for the 4th time today...big server problems so I still have not completed an order yet! :huh:

Debra - I agree with MaggieMae....it's so frustrating trying to get an order with VCS. [smilie=th_sad-1] It would probably be better if she didn't post on FB when she opens.

MaggieMae & Michele - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] U both got a LOT of snow! I like how quiet and peaceful the snow makes it, too. :wub:

I'm melting HHS Gingerbread Eggnog....delicious scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Wow! [smilie=th_sSig_what] That's a lot of snow!!

Sweet and Maggie ~ Not feeling any better, and haven't gotten my results yet (and I was told they should be posted on my online "My Chart" with my insurance probably later in the day yesterday or today, but haven't been), which now has me worried the news isn't good [smilie=th_sad-1], so I'm not sure I'm going anywhere tomorrow.

ST Butterbrickle Panetone Bread

Homemade Cotton Tree

Try to think positive Honeybear...praying for good news!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Michele.... [smilie=th_sSig_what] 31 inches??? WOW!! My DS lives in the city too and he sent me pictures this morning...his car is completely covered....can barley see it. Glad there weren't major power outages. I'm glad everything seems to be working out for your DD and DN....although I'm sure it's been aggravating.

Biolaeagles...hope all is ok with you!

Melting

Homemade Welcome Home Toasted Marshmallow ZB from a lovely CF pal...delicious! Thanks! :)

Dessas Hansel & Gretel

Upstairs it's Swanky Blue Sugar Cotton Candy

Burning B&BW Leaves & Harvest Gathering...these wicks are so thick!

Honeybear - I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. [smilie=th_sad-1] Are your current symptoms different or the same as when U didn't feel well on New Years? Try & not worry, don't forget it's the weekend and things don't happen on the same timeline as during the week, that may be why the results weren't posted. You're in my prayers for a good report! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

MaggieMae - Will your son be able to do without his car until he gets it shoveled out? dry.gif Will your schools open tomorrow or are the closed cuz of the snow? I hope U have clear skies tonite and see how purdy the snow looks under the full moonlight.

I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam....a winner! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Sweet...Yes, schools are closed for tomorrow so I don't work either. Snow Day, yay! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

My DS probably should leave his car home in the winter since he takes public transportation to get to school. Having a car on the city streets during the winter is a pain...and actually I'd love the 4 wheel drive around here. [smilie=yes]

So far so good with the B&BW candles...I didn't trim them at all and the flames are high but no soot.

Good night all. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Morning!

Schools were open here. I drove DD to the bus to get her to work in the city and they weren't that clear. Surprised school was open.

NMHoneybear-Hoping for a good report for you. Feel better!

Melting Nene's Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee this morning. Always a winner!

Honeybear - Thinking 'bout U. [smilie=th_friends]

MaggieMae - Yay for a snow day! [smilie=kewl] Is the snow wet enuf to make a snowman?

Michele - I'm surprised your schools were open, too, [smilie=th_scratch] especially if the kids that walk to school didn't have a clear path.

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte....luv this scent! [smilie=th_cc15]

Morning All

Michele...I'm also surprised that your schools weren't closed! [smilie=th_confused3] There are lots of little ones that walk to school here so they needed more time for that! Even my DS college was closed today.

Sweet...I wanted to go out and build an "Olaf" last night but the snow is very icy. However one of the twins built a giant sea turtle on the ground. ;) Cute.

It's one of my many clearance loaves from HHS in Vanilla Latte Sugar Cookie but it smells chocolate-y to me. Not my fav.

Have a good one. :)

MaggieMae - The sea turtle snow sculpture sounds cute! [smilie=th_cc8] I got HHS Vanilla Latte scent and I think there might be a hazelnut coffee (not my fave, I like regular coffee better) in it, that might be what you're smelling? [smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm melting HHS Pumpkin Cupcake Eggnog.... luv her eggnog scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Popping in with update on the CAT scan:

Radiologist's words, "No explanation for patient's symptoms."

Kind of what I was expecting. This Mindbody Syndrome stuff comes in many a form. :rolleyes:

Still having pain, but hopefully it will begin to subside now that I know there is no physical cause for it.

Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers. You all are so kind. [smilie=group_hug]

SGA Skittles Cotton Candy

Off to pack to see DH. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Honeybear...I am glad that you got the all clear from the CAT but I know how frustrating that can be when you know you are in pain. Is it possible you have ulcers? I know sometimes they do not show up on CAT scans and you would need an upper endoscopy to see them. If you are experiencing a lot of stress that could be the culprit. (I know...I had 5...one from each person in my family...LOL.) Hoping the pain disappears and you can enjoy your trip.

Sweet...you may be right. Sometimes I like hazelnut in blends and sometimes not so much. It really depends.

It's Snow Globe by LSC

And homemade Candy Cane Cupcake Toasted Marshmallow

And Buttermint Candies ZB from a generous CF pal! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Thank you!!

Hi friends!

Had the day off and did my errands early, so I was able to come home and melt to my hearts content!

Eggnog ZB ~ Swanky...My first melt from this vendor...loved it. Strong and really good...I could smell the eggnog and zb equally. Thanks CF buddy for sharing!

Pistachio Cookie Cake ~ WOW...loved this one too. I could smell the pistachio, but it was toned down by a very nice white cake note! Thanks CF buddy!

Sugar Corn Pudding Marshmallow Noel ~ FP I'm halfway through this jar of shaveable wax (LOVE)...this scent is so warm and comforting.

Cookies & Cupcakes ~ FP Don't hear much about this scent, but it's FANTASTIC! White cake and sugar cookies and a touch of buttercream.

Amish Friendship Butter Brickle ~ FP Love this scent blend, but it was a little light even in a hotplate.

Zucchini Bread ~ Tiffany Candles Soft scoopable wax and super yummy scent and strong throw. Spicy zb.

Strawberry Mint Shaving Cream ~ SGA A new scent blend to me and so glad I like it because I have an entire chunky pie in it. Chopped it up and I don't think I've ever had so much of one scent in my life...lol!!! It is really, really good and long lasting...I smell mostly the strawberry and shaving cream...maybe the mint will get stronger as it cures more.

Strawberry Marshmallow ZB ~ SGA Heavenly! Sweet, spicy and just yummo! A nice strawberry note...not fake, but more like an authentic strawberry!

Right now...FP Vanilla Nutmeg...a favorite!

That's it I think! Have a great night everyone!

Honeybear, I am so happy to hear that the scan did not show anything scary. I hope you feel better soon.

I am melting YC- Sparkling Balsam. This one turned out to be one of the stronger ones.

Good Morning !!

Honeybear- glad everything was ok. Feel better soon!

Aria-Did you melt that all in one day? Wow!

Melting this morning YOCC Lemon Poppy Seed Cake.

Honeybear - Glad the scan was negative! Hope U can relax and de-stress with your DH this week! :sFun_mango:

Susan - I kinda figured U got lots of snow, glad you're ok! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Biolaeagles - Haven't seen U in a while....hope all is well with U and your family! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting SGA's Caramel Latte Cinnamon Buns...another winner! :sHa_okay: We've had warmer temps and what little snow we had has melted. [smilie=th_cray] All those that got bombarded with it last weekend...feel free to send it to me! :D

Honeybear - Glad the scan was negative! Hope U can relax and de-stress with your DH this week! :sFun_mango:

Susan - I kinda figured U got lots of snow, glad you're ok! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Biolaeagles - Haven't seen U in a while....hope all is well with U and your family! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting SGA's Caramel Latte Cinnamon Buns...another winner! :sHa_okay: We've had warmer temps and what little snow we had has melted. [smilie=th_cray] All those that got bombarded with it last weekend...feel free to send it to me! :D

I LOVE the Caramel Latte Cinnamon Buns too...yummy! Love the Lattes....We have had hardly any snow here...I think total for all winter is 3.0 inches!!

Hi there!

Ugly day today...cloudy, overcast, cold...blah <_<

Melting...

Caramel Latte Glazed Baklava...SGA...really good and strong :wub:

Sweet Potato Marshmallow Pie...FP...so good....love the sweet potato note! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Sweet Potato Pie/Marshmallow/Brown Sugar...SMT...in two melters and it's blending nice with the others. [smilie=th_LOVE]

In the mudroom, I have a CFTKR sample ~ Cardamom Cedar Blossom...just started, so waiting to get the first whiffs..lol.

Michele, yes, I melted all of those yesterday...I am determined to put a huge dent in my stash. They were in different melters throughout the house...some going at the same time...some I changed out when the scents got too light to smell. I'm on a mission!! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Hi, everyone! The_Hi.gifI've missed posting and reading all of your guys' posts. Thanks for thinking of me while gone! th_aa18.gifI've found it hard lately to sit down and be able to type with DS # 3 needing to be held all day and trying to get out of the house more so that I feel like I'm not so isolated with little kids all day! th_a136.gif I just started a Bible study this morning that has free childcare, and it was soooo refreshing! Adult interaction for me, and someone else was able to hold baby boy for an hour and a half. th_dancing_smile.gif

Honeybear, I really hope your stomach pain goes down and that you get an answer to your health pain soon! th_empathy.gif I'm sad that some of your ST tarts haven't been throwing well either!

Debra, yes! I don't even try to order with VCS anymore...it's one of the hardest companies to buy from! th_sad2hz1.gif

Maggie, I thought of you the other day when DS # 3's nursery teacher said he smelled like pancakes, and wondered if we ate pancakes every week before church, lol. At least he smells good enough to eat! LOL.th_pardon.gif

Aria, I've been wanting to try that Strawberry Mint Shaving Cream blend! I hope she restocks that (or something similar) this Saturday! Thanks for the review! yes.gif

Everyone stay safe and warm with these crazy blizzards going on! I won't say what the temperature is like here in SoCal, lol. th_Whistle.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade Mango Sage Tea. sHa_okay.gif