The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

Good Morning

It's Coffee & Waffles by Wilmas and

Central Park Holiday Shop by Melted Confections this morning

Delicious and strong scents! :)

Have a good one.

Yesterday DH and I spent the day down on the strip at the Aria where we were "extras" in the new Jason Bourne movie.

Mpfand - How did I miss this yesterday?:sFun_ahohno: How fun to be in a movie...you're gonna be famous! :sHa_woot:

MaggieMae - Are U still predicted for snow? I hope so! [smilie=yes]

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting SGA's C U Latte....strong and good! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Yep...they've changed it to only about 12 inches but upped it to a blizzard watch. I hope we don't loose power....but I've got enough candles! ;)

Good morning! :)

Maggie, we only got a glimpse of Matt Damon. We saw the director (at one point he was directly behind me with one of the actors). We were in scenes with the guy at the podium. That's all I can say until the movie is released. Haha! It's all very hush hush like when you sit on a jury. We even had to sign a waiver. Sweet, I'm just hoping they use at least one of the scenes DH and I were in!

Melting Gingerbread Boy from Nene's, a gift from a sweet CF pal. Smells delicious, thank you!

[smilie=th_hello]

I can always count on you girls to bring a smile to my face as I read to catch up on what I've missed. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sorry, I haven't been posting lately. I've had abdominal pain for a week now and scheduled for a CAT scan Saturday. I'm pretty certain it's just stress, but getting it checked out anyway. I gotta get to feeling better cuz I'm off to California again to be with DH on Monday! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Maggie and Sweet ~ Hope you girls get that snow you've both been dreaming about! [smilie=th_aa17]

SGA Vanilla Bean Noel

CCCC Pink Almond Cookies

TCSS Fresh Brewed Coffee ~ Thanks to a sweet CF pal [smilie=The_Hi]

Homemade Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Honeybear - Awww...that sounds miserable for U! :( Hope U feel better soon & will keep U in my prayers for a good report from the scan. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting SMT Vanilla Waffle Cone/Apple Crisp/Cinnamon Glazed Donuts from a CF pal (TY!). Gimme a spoon...this smells edible! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Yep...they've changed it to only about 12 inches but upped it to a blizzard watch. I hope we don't loose power....but I've got enough candles! ;)

Thats a lot of snow!!! We had only 2 inches a couple days ago! That's all we have had all winter so far.

Hello, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Maggie, I got the maple comment before too! th_slider_brent.gif DH hates when people tell him he smells like a bakery since he already doesn't like my candles and melts.

Mpfand, what a fun day! I remember being an extra (in a basketball crowd scene) in a Will Ferrel movie back in high school; it was a lot of fun! yes.gif

Honeybear, I hope you feel better STAT! th_sorry_.gif

Today I'm melting Colonial Candle melts in White Pear & Cedar and Emerald Fir. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Oh gosh Honeybear...I'm sorry you're having pain. I hope they find whatever it is that is causing it and you'll be good as new!

Biolaeagles...I hope your little guy is feeling a little better!!

It's an oldie tonight....Pumpkin and Pralines by Country Home Scents

And Creamy Baked ZB from a CF pal...thanks!

:)

NMHoneybear- Feel better soon!

It's been a crazy week here. My friend's cancer surgery went well. She's coming home today. Starts chemo in 6 weeks. My other friend's mom passed away. I'm going to the funeral this morning. My parents had numerous doctor appointments as well. With all the snow that's expected here I'm sure to have a relaxing weekend.

I am always told I smell like pancakes too. I guess the candle smells get into everything in the house.

Melted yesterday LOL Vanilla Wish. Good but not that strong. Today I'm melting LOL Cranberry Zucchini Bread. This is a strong one. Just put it on and I can smell it already.

Have a good day everyone!

Michele - I'm glad your friends surgery went well. I was hoping she wouldn't need further treatment, will continue prayers for her. [smilie=yes] I'm sorry your friend's mom passed away. :(

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting ST Grey's Anatomy...yummm! :wub: Everyone in the path of the snow/ice storm stay safe! Many wouldn't agree with me, but I'm kinda bummed the snow is going to the south of where I live. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Michele, you've had quite a week...I'm glad your friend's surgery went well. So sorry for the loss of your friend's mom. I hope your week-end is nice and relaxing.

NMHoneybear, I hope you feel better soon!

My sister (in KY) is getting hit with a huge snowstorm. She said they may be snowed in for days. :o

Melting Spiced Sugar Plum from BH&G.

Sweet, when she text this morning they'd gotten at least 6 inches. Predictions were for 13-16. It was blowing, too, so lots of drifts.

I didn't get much from the Spiced Sugar Plum earlier. It was old so I don't know if it was that or because it was competing with my ham and bean soup. Now I'm melting Rum Raisin Cookie from Scentsy.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Michele....I'm so sorry about your friends Mom. Prayers for the family. I am glad to hear that your friends surgery went well. I hope the chemo isn't too tough on her.

Mpfand...I hope your sis stays safe. They really have such a broad range of snowfall predictions. Ours has changed at least 4 times a day. I know the big worry is the wind and the heaviness of the snow on the wires and trees.

Right now they say we will get between 15-25 inches.... [smilie=th_confused3] But..... [smilie=th_BringItOn]

It's Christmas Cottage by Scentsy from a sweet CF pal....thanks!

And Island Christmas by Taras

Smell in' terrific!

Gotta go pick my daughter up from work at 11....I hope it's not too bad out by then!!

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting KK's Coffee & Cookies....great sniff to start the day! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Sounds like the winter storm is really blowing/snowing [smilie=th_th1ptgno] ...hope all those in it's path can check in & let us know you're safe.

Greetings!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Well, we are in the middle of the blizzard and we've got 12 inches...maybe more. The DH just went out snowblowing and its a lot more than it looks from inside. The wind is whipping it around. I hope everybody stays safely inside!!

Last night it was UTC Pink Zucchini Bread and TCC Pink Sugared Noel Cake from a CF pal. Thanks! :)

This morning it's LS Snickerdoodle Latte, K's Farmhouse Joe and K's Jumpin Java Fluff....mmmmmm!

Have a good one. ;)

Thanks for all of the well-wishes, friends. :)

Had the CAT scan this morning. Now the wait... [smilie=th_anyminute]

Michele ~ Sorry for all of the stuff going on in your world. [smilie=th_empathy]

Maggie ~ Bet you're dancing like this. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sweet ~ And this is you [smilie=th_Cry]

S&S Blackberry Coconut Cream Cake

ST Modok ~ Can only smell this if I sit right next to the warmer. FYI...I find quite a few Super Tarts scents that aren't so super at all. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Don't why I continue to buy them, as the customer service stunk once as well. [smilie=th_gif] [smilie=th_create]

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

I'm glad my friend's surgery went well too.

NMHonrybear- Hope all turns out ok.

We have almost 2 feet of snow here and counting. Now there's a traffic ban in effect and nobody is allowed on the roads or they can be arrested.

I have just one candle burning - BBW Winter. It's strong and appropriate for today. It's not my usual choice of scent but it's nice.

Unfortunately my niece had a big engagement party for tonight that has been been postponed. My oldest DD was supposed to leave for Aruba in the morning and her flight has already been cancelled.

MaggieMae - U finally got some snow - yay! [smilie=snoopy] After the snow stops you'll have to run outside and ----> :smileysnowangel:

Honeybear - Are U feeling better...well enuf to travel to CA this week?

Michele - That's a lot of snow for U :blink: ..did it break a record? I'm sure your DD is bummed her flight was cancelled and your niece's special party has to be rescheduled, but it's good that they're safe at home and not stranded somewhere.

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie....yummm! :wub:

Tonight it is YC - Splash of Rain.

Such odd weather! It was almost 60 degrees today. And all the snow on the other side of the country! (I hope you all have power!)

I attempted a VCS order for the 4th time today...big server problems so I still have not completed an order yet! :huh: