The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

Hi, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I'm happy to say that DS # 3 had a much better sleeping night last night (or at least slept like his normal self). I'm hoping he's calming down from surgery. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Banana Nut Bread Latte from SGA. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Biolaeagles ~ Here's to hoping DS #3 starts sleeping all the way through the night soon. [smilie=th_aa17]

S&S Strawberry Zucchini Cream Cake

TCC Fifteens and Peach Hazelnut Crisp

ST Six Flags and Snape

Homemade Grey Dawn

Good Afternoon!

Wow Sweet!! That's sooooo cold!! Stay safe indoors!! We are finally expecting some snow this weekend..I hope it really gets here! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

This morning I put on Christmastime Latte by TCC....wonderful!

Have a good one! :)

Brrrrr, that's cold, Sweet!

Melting Clementine Clove and Falling Leaves, both from Scentsy. They are in several melters throughout the main living areas and are mixing well together. Also smells good with the sausage and potatoes I have in the crock pot!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Wow, Sweet...so cold! I hope you're able to warm up by the fire tonight! th_aa17.gif Meanwhile, we are getting warmer weather here with Thursday's high in the mid-70's! th_sSig_what.gif

Today I'm melting Honeydew Pear Pina Colada from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

Brrrrrr, Sweet! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Maggie how are the Melted Confections doing now? I have an order coming that I ordered in Nov.

Tonight it is Blue Sugar from Cheryl's.

Mpfand....that crockpot dinner sounds delicious!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Debra...the last two MC tarts were super strong. I definitely think they need some cure time and some scents are stronger than others...as usual. I'm gonna go back into my first order as try them and see how they do! I really love her unique scent combos! [smilie=th_200912104451]

We celebrated my DS's 22nd birthday today :) since he's heading back to school tonight. :(

I am always amazed how fast the years zip by. I feel like he just turned 21 a couple months ago.

It's Grinch Cake by TBG and upstairs SGA Pink Sugar Shaving Cream [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Goodnight [smilie=thzzz003]

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Had two cups of coffee and still sleepy this morning....

Melting.........

SGA Maple Butter Waffle Latte...from a cf pal...yums and thanks!

Nene's Hot Apple Pie...a favorite

CFTKR Sweet Potato Marshmallow Pie...another favorite

Have to work this afternoon...stay warm everyone!

MaggieMae - Happy Bday to your DS! [smilie=th_blij40] I hope U get some snow this weekend! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] The snow prediction for us is still up in the air. If the system goes to the east we'll get less, if it goes to the west we'll get more. And it's possible we might not get any. [smilie=th_cha66] Sheesh....I could predict that & be a meteorologist! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I forgot to post my evening melt yesterday [smilie=th_oops_] ....it was SGA Cranberry Garland from a CF pal (TY!)....really good! This morning I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Café...luv this scent! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Thanks Sweet!! :)

They've changed our forecast already and now it's down to 13 inches....I really, really hope this storm hits us!!! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

It's some unique blends this afternoon...

L3 Gain Cotton Candy Frosting upstairs

And downstairs it's Black Friday from Melted Confections

Today I was returning a sweater I bought for my husband yesterday. It was in my house for 24 hours. When I went to return it the clerk said someone must have worn the sweater while eating maple syrup!!! I couldn't believe it! I would never return clothes that have been worn but he was actually accusing me of doing so....Argh!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I looked at him and said....no....it's candles. First he looked confused and then I said I burn candles all the time and he finally laughed and said oh, ok. [smilie=th_shout] And what's really funny is people always smell maple on me and I rarley melt that scent. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] A day in the life of a wax addict.

MaggieMae - Wow, 13 inches is a lot snow...I hope it happens for U![smilie=th_ecd36868] Our local weather guy said we'll probably just get a few inches. [smilie=th_sad-1] How weird that sales guy commented on the sweater! :blink: All he had to do was look at the date on your receipt to see U just bought it yesterday. Wonder why some say they sniff maple on U? Have U checked yourself lately? Maybe you're leaking sap like the trees do. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'm melting Glazed Cinnamon Donuts from a CF pal (TY!)....luv's me some spice! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

MaggieMae - Maybe you're leaking sap like the trees do. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

[smilie=th_slider_brent] Oh my gosh....lol....can you imagine??? [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

It's so funny because I don't even eat syrup! It's so weird...the other day I went into the store to buy some steak knives and pans for my DS to take back to his apartment and when I got up to the register the clerk said she smelled roast beef!! What the heck is going on?!? I shower [smilie=th_blij80] and wash my clothes [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] daily....gosh, I'm starting to get a complex cause I don't melt roast beef tarts!! Actually, I smelled it too and told her I thought it was coming in from a nearby restaurant but she was just looking at me like I was the culprit. Nope, no roast beef for me and when I do eat I don't wash my face in it! LOL

It's Tuscaderos Apple Torta tonight....great scent. I had to take off the Black Friday scent...it was like a masculine cologne and strong as can be!

Night all.

Good morning!

Maggie, that is so funny! Kids at school are always telling DD that she smells like maple. I don't care for maple scents so I rarely melt them. Maybe that's what all the accumulated bakery scents smell like? I do melt alot of bakery....

Yesterday DH and I spent the day down on the strip at the Aria where we were "extras" in the new Jason Bourne movie. It was alot of fun and very interesting to see what all goes into the filming of a movie. They will film the same scene over and over again....

Today I'm enjoying a melt from a sweet CF pal, Snickerdoodle Latte. ♡

Thanks Sweet!! :)

They've changed our forecast already and now it's down to 13 inches....I really, really hope this storm hits us!!! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

It's some unique blends this afternoon...

L3 Gain Cotton Candy Frosting upstairs

And downstairs it's Black Friday from Melted Confections

Today I was returning a sweater I bought for my husband yesterday. It was in my house for 24 hours. When I went to return it the clerk said someone must have worn the sweater while eating maple syrup!!! I couldn't believe it! I would never return clothes that have been worn but he was actually accusing me of doing so....Argh!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I looked at him and said....no....it's candles. First he looked confused and then I said I burn candles all the time and he finally laughed and said oh, ok. [smilie=th_shout] And what's really funny is people always smell maple on me and I rarley melt that scent. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] A day in the life of a wax addict.

I usually get maple syrup, cake, sugar cookies, or apple cinnamon...when I shop and check out....its funny!!

Hi ladies. This is what I have been melting/burn this week.

Candle Apple Sleigh Ride by Mystic Oasis

Lollipop by Ava's

Lemonade Ice Cream Graham Cracker by FP

Ocean Mist by Aloha Bay

MP- that must have been fun! We will have to watch for you!

Maggie, I think I mentioned this once before, but I was at the dentist once and he stopped and looked at me and said, "Pancakes for breakfast?"

This is day 3 of Cheryl's Blue Sugar!

Hahaha Ladies...I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

Mpfand...I bet you're right! Maybe the combined scent of bakery items smells like maple. Very interesting! Your "Bourne" day sounds pretty cool. Did you get to see Matt Damon?

It's Alamo Cadelarias Snowflake Cream Cake

Night