The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting SGA's Coffee House from a CF pal (TY!)....great coffee sniff! Thought I needed to add a little sweet, so also burning B&BW's Merry Cookie. Smells sooo good in here! :wub:

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Monday, everyone! thwetkissf.gifthwetkissf.gif

Yay for snow, Sweet...I'm jealous! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Zucchini Bread from CCCC, Raspberry Preserves Noel Ice Cream Scoop Bread from SGA, and Toasty Fudgey Bread from TCC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Quick post before bed...I'm exhausted and I think I'm getting sick.... [smilie=th_offtobed] I hope not. Took some Nyquil and getting some rest.

Earlier I put on...

Winter Dreams Christmas Cookie by TC

Gingerbread by CLKS

Cranberry Garland by SGA ...all from a lovely CF pal. [smilie=thank_you]

Goodnight.

Melting Tea & Cake from FP this morning!

We got lots of snow overnight! smiley_emoticons_schneewerfen.gif

It looks so pretty!lcpsnowgirl2004.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Glad you finally got some snow, Sweet. I know how much you love snow! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Maggie ~ Sure hope you aren't getting sick. Nip that sucker in the bud but quick!! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Well, tonight I get to pick up the girls. I've definitely missed them, but I had a relaxing time alone and got several things done here around the house.

SGA Lemon Pound Cake

ST Creeper Status, Lucky Lemons, and Revenge

Homemade Nag Champa

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Maggie - Hope you are feeling better today.

NMhoneybear-Glad your girls are coming home tonight and glad you enjoyed your alone time.

Lots of running around today so nothing going right now.

Please keep my friend in your prayers. I found out last night she has uterine cancer. So sad. I hope she will be okay.

Morn ladies. Candle for today: Honey Soaked Apples by Swan Creek

Votive: Sparkling Ginger by Woodwick

Autumn in the Park by YC.

I LOVE Honey Soaked Apples from Swan Creek :)

MaggieMae - Oh noooo :( ...I hope you're not getting sick and feel much better today! I know U haven't been sleeping well and the Nyquil helped U get some needed rest.

Aria - Yay for snow....about time! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] How much did U get? We got some snow and also very windy and cold. Brrrr.

Honeybear - I'm glad your DD's came back last nite. I bet they got some really big hugs from U! :) What did they think of Santa Clara?

Michele - Will keep your friend in my prayers. If it's endometrial cancer and found early, the prognosis is usually good for a complete cure.

I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam. Luv this scent in the winter! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Thank you Honeybear, Michele and Sweet! I do feel a lot better today...I've got a cold but at least it hasn't turned into something worse! And Sweet, you're right....I did need the rest!

Aria...Yay for snow! Lucky! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Michele...I'm adding your friend to my prayers....I'm sorry that she is sick.

Honeybear...glad your girls are home but I know sometimes having an empty house makes getting things done a little easier.

It's Hollys Christmas Wish by Taras

And upstairs it's Titanium by Scentsy

Goodnight

Hi friends! :smileysnowangel:

Today's melties...

FP ~ Banana Nut Pancakes grubby on the main floor [smilie=th_00000020]

FP ~ Caramel Swirl Sugar Cookies grubby on the main floor [smilie=th_00000020]

FP ~ some brittle in Lavender Eucalyptus Peppermint upstairs [smilie=th_00000020]

Gonna also start some melts in the boys' rooms a little later...younger DS likes sweet fruity scents and older DS likes "manly" scents... :sSig_heeheehee:

Ya feeling better Maggie? [smilie=th_bb41] [smilie=th_balloons]

Michele, prayers for your friend

honeybear, I'll bet your girls will be happy to be home :wub:

sweet, I think we got about 4-5 inches total over the last couple days. :sHa_woot:

MaggieMae - Glad you're feeling better and got some sleep! :sFun_mango:

Aria - U got more snow than I did....it sure is purdy! We're supposed to get some more tonite. This bitter cold I could do without tho.....can't keep the outside kitties water bowls from freezing. :sFun_ahohno:

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting CLKS Breakfast Blend from a CF pal (TY!).....good coffee scent! [smilie=yes]

Michele ~ Sending good thoughts for your friend.

Maggie ~ Glad to hear you're feeling better.

SGA Caramel Cinnamon Bun Latte ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

SGA Evening Warm Up and Lemon Pound Cake

ST Wicked

Thanks for the prayers everyone!

Maggie-Glad to hear you are feeling better.

It's freezing here today! It's in the 20's. On Sunday it was 65 degrees.

Today I am burning BBW Winter. It's appropriate for the weather we are having today.

Spoke to my friend this morning. Surgery is Monday. The doctor is hopeful that everything is.contained and not in her lymph nodes. Good news and I hope it continues.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifDH and I have had a busy week preparing for DS # 3's surgery tomorrow. He was born with a birth defect that needs to be fixed, and we have to do it around six months of age, so tomorrow it is. I'm nervous for many reasons, and one of those is that he has to fast from 11:30-7:30am. He currently wakes up every 2-3 hours to nurse, so I'm feeling panicky about his crying and not being able to do anything. th_sad2hz1.gif I hae to pump while at the hospital too...boo! The surgery is a outpatient one, so he will be able to go home right after, which we are glad of. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated!

Candlelove, I'll be thinking of your friend on Monday for surgery as well! th_empathy.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad your girls are home. yes.gif

Sweet and Aria, yay for snow! th_dancing_smile.gifIt was cold for SoCal here the past couple of week (50's during the day, and high 30's at night), but the temps have gone up to the 60's this week.

Today I'm melting a combo of homemade scents: Orange Vanilla Coffee BDay Cake/ Blueberry Doughnuts & Coffee. th_smilies-2.gif

Biolaeagles....I'll be saying prayers for your little guy!! I hope you can calm him without feeding...I know that's hard but remember that he's not in any pain....just used to eating at a certain time.

Michele...I'm glad your friends prognosis looks good.

Sweet...that Pumpkin Moonspice Bread sounds delightful!!

It's VCS Autumn in Salem

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Biolaeagles, I hope your sweet baby heals quickly!

We have been sharing an office virus and it has been miserable. It seems like it has been lasting a long time. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Tonight it is Crosscreek - Cuppa Chai.