The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

Good Evening

Been a busy day and I put on TCSS Rootbeer ZB earlier but only got to enjoy it for a few minutes. Unique and delish. ;)

Now it's...Sugar Beans by UTC

Goodnight

1698845pox41cuw02.gif

Good morning!

Melting a couple good ones today!

S&S ~ Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread...a favorite!

VCS ~ Rosie's Cafe...a generous waxy friend sent this to me...thanks!

TGIF everyone!

Good morning! :)

Living room and dining room: Red Wood Pomegranate from BH&G

Kitchen and family room: Sandalwood and Cranberries from Scentsy

Game room: Cider Lane from HHS, thanks to a sweet CF friend

Hello All

Sweet...I think I ordered that scent the last time I ordered from SGA....hmmmm....I'm gonna hafta go find it and try it out. ;)

I have a unique combo of scents going here from CF pals and the combined fragrance is smelling amazing!!

CFTKR Caramel Pipe Tobacco

SGA Christmas Wish ZB

Candy Apple Sleigh-ride Toasted Marshmallow

Thank you guys!! :)

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Found my SGA Pumpkin Sugar Donuts Latte and it smells [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ....I have to admit that I love all of her coffee blends though! I'd love a big, giant coffee sampler!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I wonder if she'd ever sell that?

Have a great day all. :)

Hi, friends The_Hi.gif! I've had a busy and tiring week getting back to the usual schedule with DH back to work and DS # 1 back to school, but have been melting a lot! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Maggie, I'd LOVE a SGA coffee sampler! th_slider_flirt.gif

This morning I'm melting Pink Chiffon Sugar Cookies and Strawberry Pink Chiffon from SGA. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

:hello:

Geez, it's so quiet here, you could almost hear a pin drop. The girls are in California with Ron and I'm getting a sneak peak at what the empty nest will feel like. [smilie=th_sad-1] So happy for DH, though, that he gets to have some nice quality time with them.

FP Blackberry Flapjacks, Banana Berry Hotcakes, and a blend of Pink Sugar & Lime Cookies

SGA Mint Mojito

ST Yoda

An unnamed vendor's Elm Street ~ Thanks to a sweet CF pal :wub:

Have a good day, friends! :)

Honeybear- I sympathize with you. It's so quiet here too My youngest DS lives home after she graduated college but is thinking of moving to LA. She's there now visiting friends. I miss when my kids are all here.

Melting Dessa's Holiday Eggnog. Everything I have melted from her so far I have enjoyed. Want to try SGA But the 5 month TAT is very long. I remember when we could order from our favorite vendors and have our goodies in a week or two. Things have certainly changed.

Maggie, I'd LOVE a SGA coffee sampler! th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=iagree] I would too!

Michele - SMT's (used to be Busy Bee) has had a long TAT for a while now. The Utube video's I've watched have all had good comments on their waxies, tho and they don't seem to mind the TAT. I miss the vendors that we used to be able to easily order from, too. :( Speaking of vendors...CFTKR hasn't posted on her open FB page since November. Anyone in her closed group know why? [smilie=th_thsignA]

I'm melting Danish Butter Cookies from a CF pal (TY!)....smells like cookies are baking in the oven! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi friends!

Melting...

Butter Brickle ~ Makes Scents...so, so, Good!!!

SCDB ~ Front Porch...yum, a favorite.

I have a YC burning also...it's one of the radiance woodwick ones...not much scent though! At least it's pretty!

sweet, I have no idea why Carol hasn't been posting on the fb page. She posts every morning and throughout the day on her closed group page. You should request to join the group...bunch of real sweet gals there...just like here. It's fun. Carol is semi-retired now, but will open near the end of Jan. I hope to be able to order this time since the last few times I've been at work when she opens. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Have a great night all!

I am so glad it is the weekend! [smilie=th_c032]

Curious if anyone had good luck with any of the YC Christmas scents this year?

Tonight it is a BH&H combo pack - Apple Pie + Clove.

sweet, I have no idea why Carol hasn't been posting on the fb page. She posts every morning and throughout the day on her closed group page. You should request to join the group...bunch of real sweet gals there...just like here. It's fun. Carol is semi-retired now, but will open near the end of Jan. I hope to be able to order this time since the last few times I've been at work when she opens. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Aria - [smilie=thank_you] for the info, I'm glad she's ok! I'm not on FB & rely on her open FB page posts for info on her openings. Not the end of the world if I miss em, tho.

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting HHS Pumpkin Cappuccino Latte...very good! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm melting two scents from sweet CF friends today, Cider Donut Pumpkin Latte and Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte.

Yay for snow, Sweet!! [smilie=th_autumboy]

It's SMT Sticky Marshmallow Gingerbread Toasted ZB

CFTKR Danish Harvest

CFTKR Marshmallow Cake....all from a sweet CF pal. [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=cloud_9]

Goodnight, sleep tight.