The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

Honeybear, I think the lavender bath sounds lovely! I hope it made you feel better for a little bit.

Welp. It was so cold because we were about to get snow! Now it is freezing rain. Brrrrr.

Tonight it has been YC Winterland.

Good Monday Morning! The boys are back to school today! cheer2.gif

Melting a couple of tarts from a thoughtful CF friend...

HHS Pumpkin Cappuccino Latte...WoW! Super strong and lick-the-air good! lol

ST Fantastic...just started this one and excited to start smelling whiffs soon!

honeybear, continued well wishes! SMT still does custom orders and then they frequently open for the dream boxes and samplers which are made up of extras from customs. I've been able to get a couple of them in the past year or so. Here's the info from FB on their next custom opening...

"Our next custom opening will be held on January 15th at 12pm to 1 pm EST. It is possible we will stay open longer, but we are only guaranteeing a 1 hour opening to try our best to stay within our estimated TAT. All August custom order's WILL be shipped, and HOPEFULLY delivered by the January 15th opening. Our goal is to have our BF sale orders shipped before the 15th as well. Our ESTIMATED tat will be 5 months. I will be working on the website, and get it updated this week. If you have any questions, please ask before the opening. Thank you!"

Hope everyone has a great day! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

NMHoneybear, I'm sorry you've been so sick. :( I'm glad your DH was home and took good care of you. ♡

Melting Hot Noel from LOL. My stash of these are about gone. :( I'm surprised and impressed at how well they've held up!

Good afternoon, everyone! It was hard getting back to the grind after such a nice, leisurely break. I'm hoping this week goes by smoothly (and quickly!). help.gif

Honeybear, ahh! So awful!! th_sad2hz1.gif I'm glad DH has been helpful to you, though. I hope that bug goes away soon!

Candlelove, sorry to hear about your parents! I'm glad they have an aide to help out.

Today I'm burning melts form a f riend- Ice Crystals from SGA and Grey's Anatomy from ST- this one is delish!! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Finally getting a chance to post.

Yummy homemade tarts from a sweet CF pal...

Danish Butter Cookies, This Old House & Baked Apples ZB...thanks!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Candlelove....I'm sorry to hear your parents are having health issues. I know it's tiring when you are runing and racing but you are a great daughter to them!!

Goodnight all.

Good morning!

Melting gifts from a dear CF pal, Pumpkin Bites from Wilma and Fall Pumpkin Bread from Fron Porch. Thank you! ♡

Debra - Did U get that nasty freezing rain/ice in your area? [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting SGA's C U Latte...luv this scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: We got a little snow yesterday and was only 5 degrees this morning....brrrr! brr.gif

Thanks Maggie and Biolaeagles for your kind words. It's tough getting old.

Burning BBW Winter today. Not my usual scent but I'm enjoying it. It's only about 25 degrees today so it's appropriate.

TAT of 5 months. That's unbelievable.

TAT of 5 months. That's unbelievable.

Michele - [smilie=iagree] I've had some SMT waxies from CF pals and they're very good, but a 5 month TAT is beyond what I'd be happy with. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting HHS Toasted Honey Graham Crackers...another winner from Janet! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Tuesday!

Went to work today to sub in the 3 year old class since 2 new students were beginning today and there is always the threat of tears. They both did wonderful and I had a great time playing/dancing/singing on my old stomping ground!! Will need to go again on Thursday just in case. It's gonna be a fun but tiring week! :sBo_reflection2:

It's Nenes Peppermint Meringue and

Taras Toasty Peppermint Bread...both from a CF pal. Thanks!

Smells great around here.

:)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

In the living room and dining room I'm melting Spiced Apple Wreath from BH&G, in the kitchen and family room it's Apple Jack & Peel from World of Wax and the game room has Christmas in the Mountains from 1803. The last two are gifts from a sweet CF gal and they smell great! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hi friends :)

Aria ~ Thanks for the info about SMT. Five months does seem like an awfully long time, though. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Michele ~ Hugs to you for being such a support to your parents.

Well, I think I am finally recuperating from whatever had me down and in bed for four days. Ugh. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! [smilie=th_fear8] I'm still not all the back to my old self, but I feel tons better.

FP Smoochin' by the Fire, Caramel Noel, Sugar Cookie macaroon

ST Tyrion

WOW Buttermilk Pancakes ~ from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Homemade Lemon Booberry Pound Cake and Pink Barbershop 1920s

Honeybear...Yay for feeling better!! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Debra....that snow and freezing rain sounds scary! No fun driving in that! Glad you made it safely.

It's Pumpkin Doughnut by CLKS...Surpringly not very strong.

And upstairs it's Dream Catcher from a sweet CF pal! Great, thanks!!

Goodnight & Sweet Dreams. [smilie=thzzz003]

Today's melts...

Butter Brickle ~ Makes Scents

Amish Friendship Bread ~ County Scent Shack

Have a good one!

Good Morning!

Melting LSC Wildberry French Toast. It's an old one but it smells good already!

HoneyBear-glad you are feeling better.

Have a great day everyone!