The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Scents of Cheer to Ring in the New Year

NewyearFeatherPensignature98.gif

Great title Biolaealges! :sHa_okay:

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie....delicious scent! [smilie=th_LOVE] I don't see it on their website anymore, maybe it sold out. I hope ya'll had a fun, safe New Year's celebration last nite! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I love the thread title, Biolaeagles! :)

Melting Christmas Morning by Walmart....kinda the wrong holiday but that's me. ;)

Have a great 2016!!!!

Happy New Year! :)

Love the thread title, Biolaeagles!

Melting Frosted Ginger Cookie from Scentsy.

Good afternoon, everyone th_76d65c2f.gif, and thanks on the thread title! Today I did a rigorous five mile hike with my sister, brother-in-law, and a few friends; it felt so good to get outside and move! th_yay.gif

Sweet, I LOVE Merry Cookie and was glad I snagged a few back in late November. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm re-melting Hook from ST. I'm usually not a cologne/manly scent lover, but this one is goooood. th_slider_flirt.gif

Yea Biolaeagles!! I love walking a 5 mile path...I think I'm gonna go walk a couple miles tonight...it's nice and cold out.

Sweet...I think I usually do too...now that I think about it. I know I hate to put away the evergreen scents...they make me happy. I think I may keep them out till Spring. ;)

Tonight it's Fireside Serenity by SGA

Nice title, Biolaeagles!

I will also be melting Christmas for awhile, too many elderly ones that should not be hanging around for another year!

Happy_new_year.gif

Hi everyone....hope you're all doing great in the new year

Starting off the day with a HHS tart...Frosted Pumpkin...sent to me by a kind CF friend...it's really great...Thanks!

Going to undecorate today. Will put the boys to work lugging boxes up and down from the basement for me.

But first, I've got to take Ozzy on his walk...

Have a great Saturday!

[smilie=th_blij40] Happy New Year, CF friends! [smilie=th_blij40]

Perfect title, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Your hike sounds like a lot of fun.

Aria ~ It's nice that you have help getting down the Christmas decorations. My DH helped me the other day because the tree was bone dry. I thought it was best to get it out of here so we could relax and enjoy the weekend before he heads back to Santa Clara Monday.

Too bad I rung in the new year with the stomach flu, the worst I'v ever had. I can hardly get out of bed. [smilie=th_bb41] Does anyone else get massive headaches with stomach flu? [smilie=th_confused3]

I didn't put on anything yesterday, but had DH bring me a drawer from my stash so I could put one on my nightstand. Super Tarts Go to Sleep is the winner. I think I should be able to tolerate one cube.

Honeybear - Oh noooo....I'm sorry U were ill on New Year's eve! :( I saw something on the news a while ago about a virus going around that sounds like what U had with the barfing & headache. I hope U feel much better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm ending the day burning Crossroads Brown Sugar Frosting....luv the way their candles burn! :sHa_okay:

Hey there...got all the decorations and tree put away! Thank goodness! I am so done with the holidays. :angry: It's too much work. :soapbox:

Took a chunk melt from SMT, cut it up and have it melting throughout the first floor...Sweet Lavender/Marshmallow Cake/Zucchini Bread. Smells wonderful!!! Have a couple of tealights burning in holders just for some added glow.

honeybear...stomach bug [smilie=th_thConfus_55] ...blech. Hope your on the mend...that is the worst. Yes, the boys are a big help because it's nothing for them to carry totes and boxes of decorations up and down a flight of stairs. If I were to do it, it would take twice as long...lol. Getting older sucks. [smilie=grrr] [smilie=th_sign0164]

sweet, love the candles from Crossroads. I still have the huge one they sent me last year because they ran out of large jars...have barely made a dent in it. I will have this candle forever... It has 4 wicks and is gorgeous when lit, but that is a LOT of wax!!!! [smilie=th_cha40] [smilie=th_cha60]

Maggie, how's the throw on Snickerdoodle latte? I've had some awesome scents with great throw from CLKS, and some that are complete duds. She has some really nice scent offerings.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Oh gosh Honeybear, I'm sorry to hear you are sick!! Hope you are feeling better soon!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Aria...I love the throw on the Snickerdoodle Latte!! It's one of my favorite coffee scents. :)

Tonight it's been...

Melted Confection Rockefeller Center

Melted Confection Macy's Window Display

HHS Pumpkin Cupcake Eggnog from a CF pal...delish! Thanks.

Good Morning

Sadly, I'm not getting much from my MC tarts. :(

My first order seemed to be a lot stronger...this second one may need lots more curing time. I'll try them again in a couple weeks.

This morning it's gonna be...

Starlit Candles Glazed Donuts & Coffee

Have a good one. :)

NMHoneybear, I'm sorry you were so sick. :(

Melting gifts from a sweet CF gal, Coffee & Cookies from K's Kreations and Vanilla Latte from HHS. Thank you! :wub:

Aria - Your 4-wick Crossroads candle sounds huge! But just think....if your area ever loses electricity...U can supply all your neighbors with light! :D

I'm melting Coffee Vanilla Poundcake from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] Ohhhh my....SO delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Popping in for a quick hello. Still really sick in bed until just a couple of hours ago. Hoping I am getting past this! More importantly, hoping the crud isn't contagious. DH leaves in the morning and the girls are off to visit him on Thursday. Oh, and Sweet, throwing up wasn't part of it for me. It was the other. [smilie=th_gagme] DH has been taking good care of me, though, even making homemade applesauce and drawing me a nice lavender bath last night.

I'm lucky to have him. :wub:

And thanks to all of you for the sympathy. [smilie=group_hug]

Aria ~ I checked SMT and saw what looks like a new website, but it doesn't look open. [smilie=th_scratch]

I haven't ventured much out of the bedroom yet, so all I've got going is White Walkers from Super Tarts and Ava's Fruity Mallow Cakes.

Honeybear - Oh dear... U really had a nasty virus! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I'm glad U were able to have some applesauce, hope U can have some liquids (do U like tea?) soon. Sending U feel better hugs! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Sonoma's Gingerbread House from a CF pal (TY!). Not a typical spicy GB, reminds me a lot of Can-Do's Powdered Cinnamon Donuts, I really like it! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear...I'm sorry you're still feeling unwell....but your Hubby is surely a keeper!! How thoughtful he is! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Finally changing up the scents...Sugared Spruce by WOW

Happy New Year to all!

One of my New Years resolutions is to try to post more often. I really miss it here. Unfortunately my parent's health is failing and I have been spending lots of time running errands and taking them to doctor appointments. We have a live in aide with them as well.

Burning tonight YC Eggnog. Very nice scent but on the light side. I am enjoying it. I was able to snag a BBW Merry Cookie from this latest sale. Glad to hear it's a good one.

HoneyBeat - Hope you feel better soon. Those stomach flus are nasty.