The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

50508.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Susan - I luv your experience at Walmart! It sounds like the woman set out to bless someone that day and it wasn't a coincidence it turned out to be U...sounds like a God wink to me. ;)

I'm melting PI's Victorian Christmas - luv this scent at Christmas time! :wub: I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Merry Christmas CF friends! I hope you've all had a wonderful day. :)

Susan, that's a great story. ♡ There are still good people who do good things.

Melting Victorian Christmas, a gift from a sweet CF gal. Thank you!

Merry Christmas To One and All!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas. Susan, I love your story and I'm so glad you wrote about it. We all need to hear more good things happening in this world. :)

Yesterday I put on Taras Christmas Donuts & Eggnog from a CF pal...thanks....yummy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

And Ks Harvest Wreath from a CF pal...great scent....thanks!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Today it's Scentsy's Christmas Cottage and Very Merry Cranberry from a CF pal....thanks....smells great! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a terrific day!!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. :)

SBux Peppermint Latte ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

HHS Vanilla Latte and Nene's Fall Festival ~ from another sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

ST C3PO

Homemade Purple Sandalwood

HoneyB - what are the notes in Purple Sandalwood? Sounds interesting!

Anyone hit the sales today? I pulled up the B&BW site and never got the impulse to actually spend some money. That could be a first! ;)

I am going through old YC Christmas scents. Some are too old, I am afraid. Today it has been North Pole, Christmas Wreath, Christmas Cupcake and Sparkling Snow.

Good Morning

Internet has not been working since yesterday afternoon. Argh.

It's been Fall Colors by Melted Confections

Gotta change the downstairs scents...

Maggie, that is so frustrating. :(

Debra, I looked at B&BW on line, too, but didn't order anything. I did hit up Hobby Lobby for wrapping paper, etc for next year though!

Melting Sparking Berry Garland from BH&G.

Debra ~ Here's what's in the Purple Sandalwood (I'd be happy to send you one next time I get that fragrance oil. [smilie=yes]):

This strongly aromatic and rich fragrance oil is such a treasure - it will tweak the noses of sandalwood lovers and floral lovers alike. Filled with warm, heady Sandalwood and bouquets of aromatic violets, the scent is balanced with notes of cashmere woods, peach blossoms, French lavender buds and creamy vanilla with a base of white musk. A beautiful blend of earth’s sweet treasures!

I know a few of you might be a little jealous [smilie=th_sorry_] , but we got about six inches of snow overnight. New Mexico was hit with a big snowstorm and the whole eastern portion of the state is technically under a civil emergency.

ST Cotton Candy & Gingerbread

UTC Booberry

A friend's homemade Candy Cane Cupcake ZB ~ Thank you! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Burning PL Sparkling Cinnamon ~ Very yummy!

MaggieMae - Glad your internet is working now. Makes ya wonder what happened to it. :sFun_ahohno:

Honeybear - U got snow??!! I hope U like snow - I'm glad someone finally got some! :confettistars: A green rainy December isn't my idea of ideal Christmas weather were I live, but it's what we're having. :crysmiley1:

I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Café....deeelish! :toppoints:

Sweet ~ I grew up in Chicago, so I love snow [smilie=th_autumboy] , but only if I can stay home. Hope you get some in your neck of the woods soon!

Scentsy Very Snowy Spruce ~ From a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Thank you for the description NMHoneyB - it sounds like a good combination! Sandalwood - Mmmm! Lavender - Mmmm!

We had big fluffy snowflakes for about 3 hours this afternoon! However, it was 36 degrees so it did not stick. Pretty, though! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Cookie, it seems like the sale lasts for a couple of weeks, at least.

Tonight I am melting Scentsy - Christmas Tree.

Hello, everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas day. We have had lots of parties the past couple of days, so I haven't been melting as much, but I did get to melt Frost on the Pumpkin from SGA for a few hours today! th_slider_flirt.gif It's been very cold here (for SoCal) with the highs in the 50's.

I'm jealous of that snow, Honeybear! yes.gif

Yay for snow Honeybear!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

So far for tonight...

Nenes Harvest Moon

And Nenes Spiced Pumpkin Cider from a CF pal

And A Fat Santa by Storybook Scents

Goodnight

Good Morning All [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's L3 Buttermint Twinkies this morning. The temperature has finally took a dip. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] It should stay in the 40's and I finally got to turn my heater back on!! Yay.

Have a good one. :)

Today is cleaning/un-decorating day. Sad to put away Christmas, but glad to be getting the house put back together. Melting Cranberry Chutney Orange Cookies from Front Porch.

I keep thinking its Saturday because everyone has off. I'm all messed up. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Last melt for overnight is Pink Vanilla Mint by TTT....I have so many from this company in my stash.....I think I bought a bit too much when I ordered!

Goodnight all.

MaggieMae - I know what U mean about which day this is. I'm glad I have a clock with the date/day on it.

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte...deeelish! Couldn't get on the forum earlier with IE or Chrome. Now I'm having problems posting. Anyone else? Was going to try restarting my 'puter, but got on now without doing that.