The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

Good Morning all...couldn't sign on this morning for some reason....

It's SGA Peppermint Bark Latte...not my thing but it was the last of my Raggedy Ann tarts.

Swanky Eggnog Vanila Latte....yummy.

Have a good one. :)

I'm melting HHS Iced Lemon Biscotti.... [smilie=th_fabulous1]!! A word of caution if U burn McCalls candles...be careful picking the jar up by the handle. Their candles have an old fashioned bale handle & when I was taking it off the fireplace mantel this morning, I picked it up by the handle & it came off. The jar fell on the tile & broke. :sFun_ahohno: At least the candle was almost finished. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh no, Sweet, [smilie=th_fear8] that sounds dangerous. Glad you didn't have a major waxtastrophe!

Thanks, mpfand, he gets to come home for two weeks! :wub: And then I have booked flights for the girls to visit him in January. Now that they are on semester break, it's doable! :)

Maggie ~ I think I still have a couple of those Raggedy Ann tarts left myself.

I'm such a hoarder. [smilie=bagover]

Biolaeagles ~ My girls weren't big Santa fans at all. I think we went once, but they were too scared. Don't think they even got close to him!

Well, good news and bad news for us. A couple of days ago we got word that the corporate housing has been extended until July 9, when my DH takes his sabbatical. So grateful! But then we went out to get burritos for dinner that night and DH accidentally backed into a car that was stopped behind us to let a person out. [smilie=crap] Fortunately, it's not a huge dent to that car (and none to ours), but hoping the body shop sees it the same way. I'll find out Monday morning when we take it for an estimate.

ST Data

Today we are going on a field trip to Santa Cruz. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Oh dear Sweet!! I'm sorry that happened! I hope you got all the glass picked up...I know with pets in the house it's so scary when glass breaks! I wonder what happened with that jar?? I'll be more careful picking mine up from now on.

Honeybear...Glad your housing has been extended but, gosh, that stinks about the accident!! I hope the damage is minor. Enjoy your trip to Santa Cruz!!

Tonight it's been new ones from Melted Confections....I just couldn't wait!!

Queen Elizabeth and Fall Leaves...the QE is strong and so yummy and unique! (Sweet breads, spices, zucchini bread, peaches, pie crust and vanillas)... FL smells strong and amazing on cold sniff but not very on hot...couldn't find a scent discription for that one.

Well, goodnight all.

Good Sunday Morning!

It's a Wilmas chunk this morning...Pinecones/Embers/VBN

I'm wanting to melt winter scents since its Christmastime but the weather outside is very NON- frightful and warm. Almost 70 degrees!! Everyone seems to be jazzed about it but not me...yuck. I want snow!! :smileysnowangel:

Have a good one. ;)

Morn everyone. Candle for today: Vanilla Bean Noel by BBW.

Love this warmer weather. all my christmas shopping done, just have to wrap. Have a great Sunday.

Honeybear - I'm glad your DH's housing was extended until July and that he'll be home for 2 weeks at Christmas! [smilie=th_blij81]

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SGA's Caramel Latte Cinnamon Buns...yummm! We're having near 70 degree temps here too. I'm with MaggieMae and want colder temps....which hopefully will bring some snow! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 I'd much rather that than rain in December. [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sweet, I'm glad you weren't hurt when the candle fell and broke.

NMHoneybear, so glad your DH gets 2 weeks home over the holidays! :)

Crazy the warm weather alot of you are having. It's 38 here right now and will only warm up to the 50's.

Melting Very Snowy Spruce from Scentsy.

Crazy the warm weather alot of you are having. It's 38 here right now and will only warm up to the 50's.

Mpfand - Is it supposed to warm up for U later this week? It's supposed to get cooler here with a chance of flurries later in the week. So far, they're saying Christmas could go either way for us...rain or snow. dry.gif

I'm melting TCC's Christmas Donuts & Eggnog from a CF pal (TY!)...yummmeeee! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I have Eggnog - Scentsy melting. Eggnog is one of those scents that I sometimes can not smell.

Scary, Sweet - sounds like an unlit candle- I hope!

NMHoneybear, I am glad it was small dent!

Good morning, everyone! I had a very busy weekend with two funerals th_sad2hz1.gif and a Nutcracker outing th_i-m_so_happy.gif.

Today I'm melting Day 1 of the ST Advent Calendar: Caramel Eggnog Cheesecake and The Coffee's in the Kitchen from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles...I'm sorry you had two funerals....one is sad enough. :(

It's been TTT Lime Tinsel and now it's My Dear Watson by Scentsy in my upstairs melter

Downstairs it's Candy Cane Cupcake ZB, Cranberry Marshmallow ZB and CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookie from a CF pal....delicious!!!! Thanks! :)

Hello! :)

Whelp...We just picked up DH's Sleep Study machine and tonight's the night.... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr One step closer for me to get back to my bed and get some rest....and of course get the old DH a good nights rest as well. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] LOL. Unfortunately, I have a feeling this isn't going to work...my DH is a very restless sleeper and this machine is held onto his body by little stretchie bands. We will see. Fingers crossed.

Today it's Rudolph by Melted Confections....I smell berries and something else...not sure. The description is crazy but the scent is really lovely. It's super strong too! I'm very happy with this company!

Whelp...We just picked up DH's Sleep Study machine and tonight's the night.... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr One step closer for me to get back to my bed and get some rest....and of course get the old DH a good nights rest as well. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] LOL. Unfortunately, I have a feeling this isn't going to work...my DH is a very restless sleeper and this machine is held onto his body by little stretchie bands. We will see. Fingers crossed.

MaggieMae - Do U mean your DH has already been diagnosed with sleep apnea and now has a Cpap machine? A possible reason he's so restless is because of the sleep apnea & the Cpap may help him not be so restless. There a lot of different masks he can try... keep working with his doc to find the one that's right for him.

I'm melting CFTKR's Nutmeg Nellie....luv this scent! :wub:

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Biolaeagles, so sorry for your losses. Hope you were able to enjoy the Nutcracker. [smilie=th_sml29]

Maggie ~ I spent the night for a sleep study a few years ago. No sleep apnea, but it was a strange experience. I didn't know they sent the machines home with people. Good luck!

I flew in last night on a bumpy flight [smilie=th_fear8] , but I'm here safe and sound. Missed my girls and fur babies like crazy, but hate to leave DH just as much. We're planning on getting our tree tomorrow since both of the girls work today.

ST Caramel Eggnog Cheesecake and Just Breathe

Hi All-

Feel better Aria. I have had kidney stones before and they aren't fun. I ended up in the hospital overnight and I had a stent put in. Never passed it and finally had surgery to remove it. Hope you pass it. Mine was very large.

Burning some great candles tonight.

Sweet-I'm really enjoying my candles from BBW.

Have going tonight -

Spiced Apple Toddy

Fresh Balsanm

Tis the Season