The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifI've had a busy day today running errands and finishing crafting some Christmas presents. Now I'm relaxing and melting Frozen and Cranberry Peppermint from a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

It was serious rain and lots of flooding and landslides in our mountain roads today. My commute took forever. <_>

Tonight it is an old CFTKR - Water Lily and Jasmine.

Good Morning friends...

img67.gif

Melting Holiday Memories by Thompson's and Pumpkin Spiced Chai from Swan Creek. Both are very spicy.

I've been very busy like all of you and it's wearing me out! 127143_sarcastic-fainting.gifwhew.gif Also, I've had some kidney stones in the last week or so (never had them before) and that is making feel worn out too. I mean REALLY worn out! Literally, at any time of the day, if I sit down and close my eyes, I am out!nap.gif

Finally got our fireplace finished. The tile guy is coming to finish the grout on the floor tiles on the hearth and then the carpet guy will come and cut away the excess carpet and finish off the edges. Will post a pic soon. It looks pretty darn good.

Sorry I can't respond to you all...but I do think of my CF friends each day. You are all always included in my prayers. We have such a special group here!

Hugs to everyone tha857f08c.gif

Oh my gosh Aria, feel better soon!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] I hope you can slow things down soon and get some rest!! Btw, I'd love to see a pic of your fireplace...I've always wanted a real wood burning one!!

Still melting the same scents.

Hi marianne33! Glad you've joined us! [smilie=th_smilies_welcome]

Aria - Oh noooo...kidney stones are painful! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I hope U feel better and less tired soon! [smilie=yes] Your fireplace sounds so nice & you'll sure enjoy it when it's finished!

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting KK's Coffee & Cookies. I don't remember the cookie scent being so strong and overpowering the coffee, but it's still yummy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi Girls! [smilie=th_autumboy]

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] to our group, Marianne33!

Aria ~ Sorry to hear you have kidney stones. [smilie=th_empathy] Hope they are not too large. My mom's surgery last month was to remove a rather big one. Feel better!

I'm back in California with my DH. He's not doing well under all of the work stress and with this extended separation from me and the girls. It's just getting to be too much. Really hoping we can somehow make it until his sabbatical in July.

Burning PL Ebony Oud and melting UTC Confetti Cake and Homemade Pumpkin Cupcake Zucchini.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Honeybear - I feel for U and your family....there's enuf stress in life and being apart so often just adds to it. Sending U ((hugs)). [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting a CFTKR freebie...Main Street Christmas. It's a holiday scent with fir tree notes in it...very festive! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good evening, everyone! Today I spent the morning at the post office sending packages out and then making lasagna for dinner. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Marianne, welcome to the group! I love Christmas so much too. th_excited-1.gif What other Christmas candles have you been burning? th_235F35F32.gif

Honeybear, I'm so glad you get to be with DH right now! yes.gif

Aria, oh no! I'm sorry you're going through the pain of kidney stones. th_sad2hz1.gif

Earlier today I was burning FP's Red Hot Pumpkin Pastry. Now I'm melting Frosted Sugar Cookies from CCCC and HHS' Mrs. Claus Toasted Vanilla Latte. th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_blij31-1] Marianne!!

Honeybear...I'm so sorry to hear your hubby's under so much stress...I pray that things will get better before he's home again!!

Biolaeagles...yummy!

Had my work Christmas party tonight....lots of laughs!!

Tonight it's Tunnel of Trees by Coyer

Goodnight...my classes Christmas Shows are tomorrow...hope they sing!

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm resting after taking DS # 2 and DS # 3 to the park this morning. Later tonight, DH and I are taking the boys to a neighborhood that goes all out with Christmas lights; DS # 1 is excited! th_dancing_smile.gif

Maggie, sounds like you had a fun party! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Hazelnut Cappuccino Sugar Milk from HHS and Holiday Cookies from CFTKR. th_LOVE.gif

Good Evening!

Our Christmas Shows were a success! The kids were adorable!

It's HHS Spearmint Nopel from a CF pal....thanks!

TSC Babes in Toyland

CFTKR Balsam & Citrus from a CF pal....thanks!

Smells terrific!

Biolaeagles...hope you had fun going to look at the lights...my family always enjoyed that.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Morning

It's All gifties from a lovely CF pal...

SGA Eggnog French Toast

SGA Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte

CFTKR Coffee Cubano

Smells wonderful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Thanks!

Good Morning

Did a Holiday House Tour yesterday...never did one before....so cool! I love the homes from the 1800's! Such history and beauty!

This morning it's Sugar Plum Fairy from Wilmas

Berry Bundt Cake from Thirty Street Crafts

Raspberry Mallow ZB from Scentfully Addictive

These scents are blending beautifully.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great day. :)

Sounds so fun! LOVE house tours :)

MaggieMae - Your school Christmas shows sound like fun... I bet U had a smile on your face the entire time! :D

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_c55] I'm melting SGA's C U Latte....luv the spice/coffee combo! The days are flying by....is anyone else getting a little panicky that Christmas eve is 2 weeks away? :sSc_faint:

Sweet ~ Don't remind me about Christmas coming up so quickly. :( I haven't done a thing yet, but plan on getting the tree with the girls when I get home on Monday.

Maggie & Biolaeagles ~ I sure do miss all of those fun things when the DDs were younger.

ST Yoda

UTC Confetti Cake

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I treated myself to a Starbucks coffee and wrap after a stressful morning trying to get all three boys out of the house to drop off DS # 1 for a field trip to the mall to see Santa. I'm sure he'll have lots of fun! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Maggie, I bet the show was so cute! yes.gif

Honeybear, DH reminded me how sweet it was to walk with them since they were ecstatic over the lights. th_yahoo.gifHe mentioned how sad I'll be one day when the boys are grown and not as excited about it.

Today I'm melting my last Holiday Cookies tart from CFTKR- love this scent!- and Spicy Eggnog Bread from FP. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

[smilie=th_wave] Yep Sweet...I'm getting stressed!! I have so little done and the time is ticking by...on my days off I'm trying to get laundry, house cleaning and food shopping done and I'm running out of time!! Yikes!! [smilie=th_gif]

Biolaeagles....a Feild trip to the mall? That's cool. Did he have fun?

Honeybear...you'll get everything done...getting the tree should be a wonderful time!!

Becky...It was my first time doing it but it really was fun!

Tonight it's all Ks....

Christmas Bough

Pure Christmas

Magical Christmas

Night.

Good morning!

Maggie, I bet your littles were so cute singing. :)

Biolaeagles, did your DS have fun on his field trip? What do your boys think of Santa?

Honeybear, I hope the stress for your DH eases up soon and he's able to spend some time at home over the holidays.

Melting Spiced Berries from Scentsy and Spiced Gumdrops from BH&G.