The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

Maggie ~ Hope your tree gets finished before the big day! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

ST Snape, HHS Spearmint Noel, and homemade Sugared Spruce ~ Thanks to a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311]

Homemade Lavender Zucchini Noel and Apple Jack & Peel

Debra, what kind of cookies did you make? Homemade cookies are the best!

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Nothing can compare with homemade cookies! Details Debra....whatcha make?

I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam again.....soooo good! I got a prelit tree several years ago, but have struggled with it every year cuz the bottom & middle sections are unbelievably heavy to lift and place just right into the plugs. This year I asked my BIL to help me with it and today was the day he could come over, so my tree is finally up, too! [smilie=th_e3301ae2] IDK, it looks purdy just with the lights & time's running out, so mine may not get decorated, but I'm ok with that. I think my family would rather have cookies (which I haven't made yet [smilie=th_th1ptgno] ).

Sweet....glad your BIL came over to give you a hand! The tree with just the lights is quite beautiful too!

Honeybear....thanks!

Tonight it's FP Mrs Claus Cookies & Marshmallow Candy Cane.

Goodnight all.

Melting Olde Primitive Treasures Cinnamon Broom @ work this morning....working thru Wednesday, then off till Jan 4th...YAYYYYY [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Becky - I'm glad you're off work at Christmas until after the new year ....a gift to yourself! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting Eggnog Latte ZB from a CF friend (TY!) ...ahhhmazing scent combo! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet, I'm glad you're BIL helped with your tree. They are very awkward and heavy!

Biolaeagles, thank you....we're feeling much better. DH has a nasty cough, but the fever is gone. I'm still congested, but the intense pain under my eyes has finally subsided! Thanks for all the well wishes. ♡

Melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy today. I can't get enough of this scent this time of year!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Today is the first day that DH is off for vacation, so we are spending time playing with the boys, and I get to head to the gym early...woohoo! th_dancing_smile.gif

I'm glad you guys are all able to get your trees up this week! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you and your DH are feeling better! It seems like those colds last FOREVER. th_cry2yw3.gif Also, Christmas Cottage is my favorite Christmas scent. th_LOVE.gif

Today I'm melting Day 8 of the ST Advent Calendar: Spearmint Clementines...it's kind of a strange one! I'm also melting a favorite, SH's Cinnamunchkins. th_smilies-2.gif

Good Evening All!

Mpfand...glad to hear you are feeling a little better! Hope you and your hubby continue to improve as Christmas approaches!!

Biolaeagles...enjoy the time with your family.

Becky.... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Yay for Vacay!!!

Sweet...B&BW's "SAS"? What is SAS again? I know I knew it but my brain must be very messy and I can't find the file cabinet with that inside it....lol. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Melting Rum Raisin Cookie by Scentsy from a lovely CF pal....delicious!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Thanks!!

Cookie, Sweet and Maggie - we made sugar cookies with the little red and green baking M&Ms mixed in - very festive and an easy recipe for a baking newbie!

Tonight it is Cheryl's Christmasberry Blossom.

Morning!

Debra...those sound yummo!! :)

It's WOW Candy Cane bears this morning and still melting the RRC is another melter.

Upstairs it's Hippy Chick by Swanky

Have a good one. ;)

Debra - Those cookies sound delish! I'm glad the tradition of Christmas baking continues in your family! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

MaggieMae - SAS is semi annual sale. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting a freebie from Nene's....a chunk tart in Peppermint Bark Latte. I don't often melt peppermint or chocolate waxies [smilie=th_pardon] but it's good & [smilie=th_excited-1] she's going to make chunkies again!

Thanks Sweet!! Now I remember....after you told me. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Nenes is making chunks, you say??? That's exciting!!

Finally changing the melter with RRC in it.....now it's a mystery freebie by Melted Confections.

Gotta go back out shopping....my tootsies are killing me. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Think I'll put on my sneaks.

Good evening, everyone! th_autumboy.gif It's been raining all day today, so the boys got out their new rain gear from their Grammy for Christmas, and had a ball outside! th_yay.gif

Debra, those cookies sound delicious! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Sweet, oooo! When is Nene's going to have chunkies? th_sSig_what.gifth_smilies-2.gif

Today I melted Day 9 of the ST Advent Calendar: Pine Cone Sugar Cookies- and UTC's Burnt Sugar ZB. cloud_9.gif

Hi friends

Melting Christmas Kitchen from Makes Scents...from last year. It's the cookies and pine scent.

Off to bake some cookies I made the dough for yesterday and then working 2:30 - 10:30 tonight.

Have a good one!

[smilie=th_hello]

All of this talk about baking cookies and I haven't baked a one! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] DD #2 is planning on making some today, so maybe I'll pitch in and help. After all, it is my famous almond crescent cookie recipe. [smilie=th_c032]

Happy to say DH finally made it home after spending the night in the Las Vegas airport. I picked him up at 8 this morning. His first flight last night was delayed an hour and a half due to "air traffic control" :angry: , which meant he would miss his connecting flight to Albuquerque. Poor guy. I think he will sleep all day for sure!

ST House of Stark

CCCC Winter Wonderland and Christmas Splendor

Homemade Apple Butter Caramel and Orange Coconut Chiffon Mallow

I'm dragging my butt....party days kill me.

Honeybear...I haven't started my baking yet either....I'm "a little" late. Lol. Glad your hubby made it home.

Aria...what kind of cookies do you make?

Biolaeagles...playing in the rain is a fun thing that every kid should do at least once!!

It's Gingerbread Latte by Nenes from a CF pal and it smells wonderful!! Love these Snap ems...thanks!! :)

Upstairs it's The Dauphine by Melted Confections

Added another warmer....Christmas Tree Farm by Pocket Full of Peonies

????Happy Christmas Eve!!????

Good Morning! :)

It's almost 70 degrees now and should get over that today. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] It should be cold and snowy! And it's not even nice out....raining and yucky. Ugh. Good day to stay in baking.

It's smelling yummy in here!

Eggnog Latte ZB from a CF pal....thanks!

CU Latte by SGA and Pumpkin Cappucino Latte by HHS from a CF pal...thanks!

Enjoying the heavenly aromas. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a beautiful day.

Sweet, oooo! When is Nene's going to have chunkies?

Biolaeagles - I read on her FB page at the end of November that she's going to make the chunkies again. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] IDK when, she's closed right now, but maybe in January?

Good Thursday morning....it's Christmas Eve! [smilie=th_ecd36868] I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Latte....sooo good! :wub: It's disgustingly warm here too, was near 70 yesterday and high 50's today. Many of U live in warm areas and are used to that in December, but our 'normal' high for right now is 38, so this is yucky for me.:( Honeybear & MaggieMae - I've only made pizzelles. Today was going to be my bake-a-thon cuz dinner at my nephews was supposed to be tomorrow, but just found out they changed it to today instead :blink: so there goes the baking. :sFun_ahohno:

NMHoneybear, I'm glad your DH made it home safely. Enjoy your time together. ♡

44 degrees here which is average for this time of year. Crazy warm weather the eastern states are having and some scary storms out that way, too. :(

I just put together a big crock pot of potato soup, our traditional Christmas Eve meal. Smells so good. Also smelling good are a couple of scents from a sweet CF gal; Eggnog from HHS and Eggnog French Toast Latte from SGA. Thank you so much! :)

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! th_autumboy.gif Tonight is my dad's extended family's Christmas celebration. It's a huge celebration at my grandma's with tons of people, lots of food, and presents everywhere. We start off with dinner, sing Christmas carols with some of our relatives playing the piano, violin, and clarinet (we have a very musical family!), read the Christmas story, then open presents. biggrin.gif I'm sure the boys will have tons of fun! th_snoopy.gif

Sweet and Maggie, I can't believe how warm it is where you guys are! We are having an unseasonably cold week with highs in the high 50's...crazy! th_fear8.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad DH is home. Also, I think I need to get that almond crescent cookie recipe from you...I love anything almond! th_slider_flirt.gif

Mpfand, yummy dinner! wub.gif

Today I'm melting Day 11 of the ST Advent calendar: Coffee & Pancakes...yum! th_LOVE.gif

Merry Christmas everyone. I am at my parents and we will be having our Christmas later today, when my brother is here. Hope each of you have a great time with your family lots of good food and good memories.

I want to share something that happend to me at Wal-mart the other day, I decided to buy a christmas t-shirt and was looking for a short line. Which I found. There was a lady in front of me, and she asked about the shirt, and I told her how much it was. As I was getting my money out she paid for my item, I was so shocked. She said Merry Christmas, pay it forward. I was having a really bad day and I almost started crying. That was Christmas is really about doing some things for other people that you don't know. Sorry if this come off preaching. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]