The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

Hello, everyone th_76d65c2f.gif, and thanks for the comfort!thank_you.gif

Maggie, I hope they can help your DH (and you!) sleep better. thzzz003.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad you can be home with your girls, and hope this week flies by until DH comes home! yes.gif

Today I melted Day # 2 of the ST Advent Calendar: Tinsel Shaving Cream, HHS' Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte, and VCS' Central Park Snow Globe. th_smilies-2.gif

Honeybear - I hope U and your girls found a beautiful Christmas tree! [smilie=yes]

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting SGA's C U Latte....SO good! :sHa_okay: Anyone watch the history channel's shows 'Christmas through the decades'? Each show is a different decade.. 60's thru the 90's. Brings back memories from those times.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, that sounds like a fun show! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Day # 3 of the ST Advent calendar: Pink Peppermint and Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. th_slider_flirt.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles, Honeybear and Sweet re my DH. :) When I went to bring the machine back the technician told me she's pretty sure my DH will need a cpap machine based upon his neck alone! I think they are going to be shocked at what they find on the readings....he is literally falling asleep constantly during the day. I hope we hear from the doctor very soon.

Sweet, no...it's not the cpap yet...this was the machine that measures all the readings during his sleep to see if he has apnea. He should have gone into the hospital for this...but our lovely insurance wants things cheaper. :( I am sure all the crazy symptoms are from the apnea but it's so bad now that I can't even sleep in the same bed. He bangs his hands, legs and talks all night in between the loudest snores and gasps you've ever heard. Can't wait till we get this fixed! I'm going to look for that show you mentioned,,,sounds cool. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear...bumpy flight? Argh...that would scare me half to death. Have fun with your girls today!! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Rudolph is still going strong!! Amazing....will have to change it up now...

Berries n Pine by WOW

White Christmas by Southbound Soap

MaggieMae - I hope U hear about your DH's test quickly so both of U can get some much needed sleep!

I'm melting HHS Cider Lane. I'm picky about caramel apple scents and this one is [smilie=th_cc15]...luv it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

NMHoneybear, I hope you and your girls had fun putting up the tree! That's always one of my favorite things to do. ;)

Maggie, my DH had sleep apnea. He was given the Cpap machine but he only used it for a short time before he opted for surgery. It was the best thing he's ever done! He and I both get a good nights sleep now and he gets fewer sinus infections. I hope your DH gets the help he needs soon!

Melting Christmas Eve from Yankee.

Good Thursday morning! sFun_bananshula.gif I'm melting KK's Toasted Cinnamon Latte...sooo good, she has some of the best coffee scents I've tried! wub.gif I want to slow the days down....can't believe it's a week from Christmas eve! sSc_faint.gif

Hey all...

Mpfand....glad your DH had the surgery that solved the problem. I don't think my DH will be able to solve this with surgery...he has a lot of things going on that relate to this and fixing them might help but he's not trying to fix them. Argh. :(

Sweet...yes, Ks has some great coffee scents! And....yes! I can not believe Christmas is so close and I am not prepared yet!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Today it's

Griswald Christmas by TSC

Peppermint Swizzle Sticks by Waxie Lady

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! One more day until DH is off for two weeks for vacation! th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm burning Day # 3 of ST's Advent Calendar: Toddy Apples and SH's Cinnamunckins. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Good afternoon, everyone, and th_bb20.gif. I'm so excited that Christmas is a week away!th_th3de3a8c4.gif

Today I'm melting Day # 5 of the ST Advent calendar: Cotton Candy Gingerbread. I thought this sounded like such a strange blend, but I'm actually liking it! It's spicy and sweet! I also added in a friend's Blueberry Serendipity. th_LOVE.gif

Good evening all....it feels strange that it's getting dark out when I'm leaving work. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Tonight it's Blue Spruce by CLKS...very cute pinecones shapes and very strong!

:)

MaggieMae - When does your school begin Christmas break?

Ending the day burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam. The first time I sniffed this scent my eyes crossed I thought it smelled so good! :wub: I was waiting to burn this closer to Christmas and since we're getting some snow showers right now.....the time is right! :smileysnowangel: Unfortunately, it's supposed to get warmer next week...which means rain. [smilie=th_cray]

Maggie, it is dark when I go to work and now dark when I come home! I wish I had a little daylight!

I am also about to break out B&BW Fresh Balsam. But, tonight is is YC Season of Peace.

It's been a rough week at our house. DH has the flu and I have a sinus infection. DH is taking Tamiflu and I'm on antibiotics so hopefully we'll be feeling much better by Christmas! I can still smell and am enjoying Rum Raisin Cookie from Scentsy this morning.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good Morning...ahhhh..afternoon all....

Mpfand... [smilie=th_balloons] Hope you and your DH are feeling better soon and perfectly healthy by Christmas!!

Debra....yikes....all that darkness is so depressing! Hope you can get out during the weekend!

It's...

Alamo Candelaria Faeries de la Foret and

Upstairs it's Scentsy Hemmingway

Have a good one. :). Finally going to get a haircut today after attempting to kinda grow out an inverted bob short do. I hope she doesn't cut it all off again!!

Good afternoon, everyone! Tonight I'm hosting a party for my girlfriends, so I'm cleaning and making sugar cookies to frost today. th_slider_flirt.gif

Maggie, have fun at the hairdresser's! yes.gif

Mpfand, I hope you and your DH feel better soon...it has been an awful season for the flu! th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Day 6 of the ST Advent Calendar: Butterbrickle Panetone Bread. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Mpfand ~ Hope the crud in your house is long gone by Christmas so that you can both enjoy the holiday.

Have fun tonight, Biolaeagles! [smilie=yes]

Scentsy Christmas Cottage ~ a giftie from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

CCCC Biolage

Homemade Sweet Patchouli

We got a tree the other day, but it's still not completely decorated. I had to get some new lights because one section on one strand was not working. Now I need to go get the other ornament box with all the good ones in it. The girls didn't bring that one up. Should be done by the time DH gets home on Tuesday night, but I'm not worried if it's not. This is a very low-key, low-pressure Christmas for us.

Have a good day, friends! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Mpfand - I hope the meds kick in soon and U and your DH feel much better! [smilie=th_empathy]

MaggieMae - I've noticed that when my hairdresser talks a lot, she also cuts a lot of hair...gotta watch her like a hawk! :lol: I hope U like your haircut!

Biolaeagles - Did your boys help U frost the cookies? Have fun at the party with your friends! [smilie=th_drinks]

Honeybear - I miss the smell of a real tree...enjoy yours! Glad your DH will be home in a few days. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

:hello: I'm melting Nene's Spiced Pumpkin Cider & it's sooo good! :sHa_okay:

Helped my son bake cookies for his office cookie swap. It sure is fun to bake with them when they are older and really want to learn! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight I am melting Wickit - Christmas Memories.

Good Sunday Morning

Drinking some Gingerbread coffee and melting Warm Vanilla Gingerbread by C&K

Debra....I agree!! [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] And they make much less of a mess!! lol

Sweet...I've been going to my girl for 15 years or more....she was so young when I found her so we gibber gabber the entire time! I usually let her cut my hair anyway she wants but when it's already so short in the back my options are tiny. It looks ok....she did good. ;)

Honeybear....At least you've got some decorations on it and that's good!!! We've had our tree up for weeks but the twins haven't had time to help decorate it....I'm trying to be lay-back about it too but we've only got 4 days and my OCD is kicking in. lol. I really wanna finish it.....but I'll wait!! [smilie=th_anyminute]

Have a good day. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! I can't believe it's only five days until Christmas!! th_dancing_smile.gif We are going to my family's Christmas party this evening, so that should be a lot of fun. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Day 7 of the ST Advent Calendar: Pie Crust Leaves....I'm interested to see what this smells like once it's fully melted!

Mpfand, how are you and your DH doing?