The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

Michele - I like B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy, too - great scent! I heard a rumor that they're having their $8 candle sale tomorrow [smilie=th_thsecret] ....I might have to go check it out.

I'm melting ST's Fantastic (warm pretzels, white chocolate drizzle, vanilla marshmallows and sweet pumpkin mousse). I've never tried a pretzel scent before so was curious. I was hoping for a stronger pumpkin sniff, but it's good! :sHa_okay:

Good afternoon, everyone, and th_bb20.gif! Today is my sister's 30th birthday, so we are celebrating at a restaurant tonight with everyone. I hope the boys can stay in their chairs for the meal th_bounce.gif....did any of you have this same anxiety while bringing your young kids (especially boys!) to restaurants? Hoo boy.

Today I'm melting Zucchini Bread from Lilac Scents (Scentsationals?) from a friend- thank_you.gif-and Zucchini Bread Cake Batter from HHS. th_00000020.gif

Hey! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Debra...yep, I've been test driving a few new to me companies lately! Lol

Biolaeagles...Good luck tonight! My kids were great in restaurants as long as I had some pens and paper (or just use the paper placemat) I love to draw and so do they. :)

It's Country Lumberjack by CLKS

And burning a WW Enchanted Evergreen candle

Good evening, everyone! The boys did well in the restaurant, phew! th_pardon.gifNow I'm crocheting Christmas scarves and watching "The Holiday." th_LOVE.gif

Tonight I'm burning candles in Peppermint Snowflake (GC), Toasted Marshmallow (HHS), and Evvergreen (B&BW). Good night, everyone! thzzz003.gif

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I'm melting Christmas Eve from Yankee. This is an old favorite and it never disappoints!

Sweet - ThE B&BW candle sale is today but unfortunately I can't go.

Nothing going for me today. I am looking forward to my friend's Christmas party tonight. It should be a lot of fun.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

Sweet - ThE B&BW candle sale is today but unfortunately I can't go.

Michele - I just got an email that their candles are also online for $8.50 until 6am. [smilie=th_d6ac145d]

I'm burning McCalls Country Store...luv this classic scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Did a reach and grab in the Christmas basket - and somehow ended up with Juicy Watermelon - YC. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Too lazy to get out another so I am going to melt out of season!

Good Morning

Did a Holiday House Tour yesterday...never did one before....so cool! I love the homes from the 1800's! Such history and beauty!

This morning it's Sugar Plum Fairy from Wilmas

Berry Bundt Cake from Thirty Street Crafts

Raspberry Mallow ZB from Scentfully Addictive

These scents are blending beautifully.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great day. :)

Maggie, that house tour sounds exactly like something I'd love! :)

Melting Spiced Apple Wreath from BH&G and Apple Spice Christmas from Front Porch.

Sweet, most of the homes were in Victorian Style but usually with updated kitchens. One or two were redone in modern style. There were 16 homes on the tour, I wish I took notes because they are all blending together now. [smilie=th_scratch]

Mpfand...yes, it was my first time doing this and I really enjoyed it...and it ended up being a warm sunny day!

Changed my upstairs melter twice....first it was Autumn Days by TCSS

Now it's Clean Shave by Swanky

Jules, I think of you when I see the Holiday Sage come out! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight it is AmbiEsents: Cabin Fever. May be a bit to cinnamony for me.

Jules, I think of you when I see the Holiday Sage come out!

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I do too Jules! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

[smilie=th_e16] Earlier I was remelting yesterday's LSC Harvest Moon cuz it had plenty 'o scent left and now am burning B&BW's Leaves. I'm still in a fall mood, then realized it still *is* fall. [smilie=th_pardon]